The 2012 CEV Champions League

• lol Sokolov :aww:

• Kovar and Monopoli gave great injection to Macerata and they made turnover in this match!!!!

But still Trentino is going to win golden set in the revange match I think....

• see Macerata wins this!
    Trento is on the fall, not winning anything else! The Cup was the last trophy!

:evil: Don't say that.
    Better put some nonpoisonous flower as an avatar :lol:

• What a horrible tiebreak for Trento, and of course with the help of referees. Just don't like Macherata, Savani and Omrcen just look like nasty people to me, personal opinion.

referees or no referees Trentino wouldn't win the tiebreak anyway. They lost the match at the end of second set when Macerata gain a bit of momentum but Trentino had a comfortable lead to close the second set. From then on it was all Macerata.
    I don't like Macerata as a club generaly bot not because of Savani and Omrcen :obey: :obey: .
    However my sympathy has grown a bit this season with Parodi and Guliani there, but for me Stankovic is just too much for my liking :lol: . Travica's setting doeasn't help too...
    I am in a bit of a dilema this season since some of my favorites moved to a club I don't quite like like Macerata while freaking Vissotto sneak into my lovely Cuneo and seriosly put me off liking them this season...

• Omrcen :obey: Macerata, please, come to Poland so I could give him flowers :flower: and polish commentator could give flowers to Exiga 'cause it seems that he really likes him :lol: He called him "little monkey".

• great game in Macerata!! right the opposite than on sunday... monopoli and kovar played really well and they managed to change the entire match...

i want to see what will happen next week!! it will be again another great match!

• It's said that Skra Belchatow is having a friendly match against Sisley Belluno on Tuesday this week, in preparation for CL final.
    Polish fans verify this news, please.

• Because he is :rolll:

It italy the commentator call him "cat" "batman" they said also he can fly XD :lol:

It's possible, you just have to believe in yourself and really not care what other people say, because I've heard it all.
    If you let someone else dictate what you're going to do in life, then you won't get there.

Non so neanche come onestamente: in due mesi ero di nuovo in campo.

• It's said that Skra Belchatow is having a friendly match against Sisley Belluno on Tuesday this week, in preparation for CL final.

Yes, it's true.

http://www.volleyball.it/notizie.asp?s=118&n=42147&l=0

Non lasciare mai che la paura di perdere ti impedisca di partecipare!!

29th - Prediction Game - Women's European Championship 2011

The match will be at 4pm today. It's a pity that we can't watch it.
    Skra will also play with Casa Modena tomorrow.