The 2012 CEV Champions League

• You have right to complain about this, Lokomotiv too. Arkas will probably be warned and fined whatever the score is.

I can understand what you feel particularly when falling down in the game :D

I haven't seen that kind of game for a long time and it worths everything... :) :) :)

Believe me I'm not that big fan of Novosibirsk and even if they lose that won't hurt me) So we won't fight here for sure))) I just don't like what I see very much, it's disrespectful I think.

• Believe me I'm not nervious. I understand that there are cultural differences between countries but really this kind of behaviour - it 's just too much. I don't respect the manner to win at all cost.

Ok wait.
    This is not a cultural thing. Please don't generalize this idiocy to whole turkish volleyball community.

• Is it really hard to understand? There's a clear border between supporting and being idiotic. And now this Turkish club which organized this is clearly beyond that. There's absolute obvious disrespect to a Russian club in that arena.

theres just a shouting/screamin man who is only disturbing and what about the club and the spectators?
    i must admit ive never seen such a announcer but on the other hand he has great self confidence and determination to do his job..

• Oh, no!
    Biryukov again with his stupidity against double block! This could be the crucial point!

Biryukov :mad:

• Ok wait.
    This is not a cultural thing. Please don't generalize this idiocy to whole turkish volleyball community.

Oh you misunderstood me here, I'm not trying to say that. I was trying to say that people can react to it in a different manner. From here it looks really weird but from Southern countries where people have such a "hot blood" as as we say it here, it maybe look differently. I'm not against Turkish volley community, I support a lot of Turkish teams!

• Burutay :aww:

2010/2011 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Turkish Cup Winner :cup:
    2011/2012 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Super Cup Winner :cup:

• ARKASSSSSSSSSSSSSSS :super: :super: :super: :super:

• bu o kadar önemli bir şey ki kalktın kalktın... Someone translates it please... :D :D :D

I feel myself really lucky too coz i can understand him he is really amazing,monkey of hall :rolll: :rolll: :rolll:

• theres just a shouting/screamin man who is only disturbing and what about the club and the spectators?

this screaming man was clearly put up there by the hosting club and Russian commentators say that spectators are throwing some stuff on the court and trying to reach for Russian players then they chase the ball and this can become dangerous for Russian players.

• Oh you misunderstood me here, I'm not trying to say that. I was trying to say that people can react to it in a different manner. From here it looks really weird but from Southern countries where people have such a "hot blood" as as we say it here, it maybe look differently. I'm not against Turkish volley community, I support a lot of Turkish teams!

you don't have to explain, I got you.
    I just wanted to make sure we are on the same page.
    and believe me we are.
    most of the turkish volleyball players , commentators are complaining about this idiocy as we do here.
    I sat in front of the TV hoping Arkas pulls an upset, and now I cannot help myself thinking that they should be eliminated.