The 2012 CEV Champions League

• Dunno why CSKA is playing in IECL, really. With this team they cant be competitive even in Challenge Cup.

I watched the game live, it was embarrassing :(. This CSKA team won't win even Bulgarian championship. I don't get it why are you having a team for CL, when you don't have money?!? Reception was OK, just there was no attack, no blocks, nothing. Think some other Bulgarian team like Levski or Marek could actually win this game. And the cheerleaders were totally underage, it was disturbing to watch such moves from 14 years old, and there were some even younger..... Guess they didn't have money to pay for an older dance squad.

• I watched the game live, it was embarrassing :(. This CSKA team won't win even Bulgarian championship. I don't get it why are you having a team for CL, when you don't have money?!? Reception was OK, just there was no attack, no blocks, nothing. Think some other Bulgarian team like Levski or Marek could actually win this game. And the cheerleaders were totally underage, it was disturbing to watch such moves from 14 years old, and there were some even younger..... Guess they didn't have money to pay for an older dance squad.

IMO they should step up and leave space for other team (Bulgarian). From what I've seen so far CSKA is weakest team in CL. As u said reception was good but attack and block were unknown element and Iraklis is just average team.

Just finished watching Noliko - Arkas. Arkas played really good in first set and until 20-20 in second set. After that they collapsed like house of cards, even Hoag couldn't do nothing about it. HEynen started with Valkiers and Kilnkenberg insted Van Harskamp and Maan. After they got in Noliko turned match. They started to play much faster, defence improved while opposite thing happened to Arkas. Agamez was below amateur level but biggest disapppointment for me was Hansen. What was he doing tonight :aww: Forcing Perrin althought it was clearly visible that he has problems in attack, in second set made big mistake @ 24-24 by setting ball to Duff and it was obvious that Van de Voorde is waiting for him. Then setting balls to Subasi like he is right handed OH etc. really poor match by Hansen :thumbdown:

• They are decent actually, only their setter is very bad. There are 4-5 teams that are worse.

CSKA are not so hopeless as the results show as well. They started their preparation very late and are tottaly out of form.

I don't know which match did you watch. I've seen average Iraklis killing CSKA in the middle of Bulgaria without leaving single chance for Popov's team. Nazari needs to pratice for at least 2-3 months to get in optimal form., no attack from OH, few aces and that's all.

• I don't know which match did you watch. I've seen average Iraklis killing CSKA in the middle of Bulgaria without leaving single chance for Popov's team. Nazari needs to pratice for at least 2-3 months to get in optimal form., no attack from OH, few aces and that's all.

I'm not sure how to answer since your reply has nothing to do with what I've written. I'll just repeat it with different words I guess:
    CSKA literally started the season with no preparation whatsoever. No physical, no tactical, no technical, no nothing. That's why what they are showing atm is nowhere close to what they can. They need 2-3 more months, as you've said and they'll get them thanks to the World Cup break. About giving their place to some other bul team- well even in that form they are miles infront of any other team.
    Also I even think Iraklis are below average, they are just much better prepared physically.

• None of you guys mentioned that the total age of players on the court in Sofia equaled the total age of players of 4 or 5 teams together :D I literally saw the "good old" Iraklis tonight. Because of the crisis in Greece they were also forced to sign more experienced players without wasting too much money, but the truth is they are just much more experienced that our CSKA, even though it was obvious they are an average team in general. And still, Kravarik is probably better than any attacker in our championship despite his age! And I enjoyed watching Iraklis back in the tournament they belong to :)

It was clear this year that CSKA doesn't have the team to participate in this tournament. The level of our domestic teams is just not appropriate for this year's tournament. The selection is competitive enough only for our league, they play for almost no money, couldn't afford keeping Maiyo and Portuondo, so I don't really know what they were expecting from this European season. Besides, they are not even giving a chance to young players, like Partizan or any other Serbian team does, for example, so indeed this CL participation for them would be a waste of time.

• None of you guys mentioned that the total age of players on the court in Sofia equaled the total age of players of 4 or 5 teams together :D I literally saw the "good old" Iraklis tonight. Because of the crisis in Greece they were also forced to sign more experienced players without wasting too much money, but the truth is they are just much more experienced that our CSKA, even though it was obvious they are an average team in general. And still, Kravarik is probably better than any attacker in our championship despite his age! And I enjoyed watching Iraklis back in the tournament they belong to :)

It was clear this year that CSKA doesn't have the team to participate in this tournament. The level of our domestic teams is just not appropriate for this year's tournament. The selection is competitive enough only for our league, they play for almost no money, couldn't afford keeping Maiyo and Portuondo, so I don't really know what they were expecting from this European season. Besides, they are not even giving a chance to young players, like Partizan or any other Serbian team does, for example, so indeed this CL participation for them would be a waste of time.

That's why I said they should withdrawn and let Levski or Marek which have younger players I suppose.. :drink:

• Skra BEŁCHATÓW - VB TOURS 3:1 (25:22, 25:21, 19:25, 25:22)

The most important 3:
    POLAND-SZCZECIN-VOLLEYBALL

5th place - Prediction Game - World League 2011 :D

• Skra- Tours 3:1

Wytze appeared on the court for the last action, which was matchball, and guess what he did. Yes, he blocked French guys. Just one freakin' point. Thank you Jacek, for being so merciful.

• What an interesting end of 4th set between Fen-Mac: Podrascanin blocked Miljikovic trhee times almost in a row after (the first time at 23-24 and 1-2 for Fen.) :obey: , and Parodi closed the set with an ace...made with his float serve :lol: Smart ;)

Now is tie break after three close sets.

• Turkey has at least strong Club in Men's Category.
    Curious how Fenerbahce will play in Macerata. I hope the Team will advance to Final Four. In Women Baku is Host in Men who is?

• Great victory by Fenerbahce against Macerata :super: It had to be 3-1 for Fener but at least Fenerbahce won it :win: Milijkovic was superb :white:

2010/2011 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Turkish Cup Winner :cup:
    2011/2012 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Super Cup Winner :cup:

• Who is No 13 from Spain's Teruel? I like his left hand attacks and serves. Where did He play last season?