The 2012 CEV Champions League

• Zenit wanted to check a touch of block by challenge but it can't show if ball touched block or not. That's impossible!
    So stop saying bullshits, ok?

• Yesterday SKRA players claimed one position that one of Arkas player touched the net during block and refrees checked it with slow motion cameras,so it's not impossible guess.It's all about benefits :lol:

2010/2011 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Turkish Cup Winner :cup:
    2011/2012 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Super Cup Winner :cup:

• This is getting ridiculous :aww:

• Yesterday SKRA players claimed one position that one of Arkas player touched the net during block and refrees checked it with slow motion cameras,so it's not impossible guess.It's all about benefits :lol:

You're talking about touch a net but touch the block is impossible to check, here and in polish league, too.

• This challenge system is ridiculous.

Each team should have a set number of challenges per set. Not every single play, but the referees have just been bad with the calls at the net.

What is bad, is when the fans in the arena see it before the referees.

At least in the NFL and NBA in the US, fans will not see it during the times that referees are judging the replay.

• :lol:

next year in CL men and women, 3 polish teams will participate, is that right ? I guess you wrote it some pages ago ! ?

Probably yes. If not from Ranking, with Wild Cards.

• Has any team challenged the touched or not during the final four? So far, I haven't seen any. All such requests were denied. But in Plusliga it's possible to ask for review the touch-thing and it worked well. Is this something specified by CEV that no such requests is allowed?

• I don't think what the referee watches and what is broadcasting are the same.
    The funny thing is sometimes audiences could watch the accurate scene before the referee.

• Skra leads 2:1, but it's referees fault, that Bartek made great serves and Winiarski was just unbelievable at the end. Yeah.

• What do you mean(again)?

I guess he means that the ball almost breaks Winiarki's arm, but he waves his hands saying it didn't touch him. Or the ball is like half a meter in the court, yet most of Skra's players are jumping and screaming: "Out, out"

• I guess he means that the ball almost breaks Winiarki's arm, but he waves his hands saying it didn't touch him. Or the ball is like half a meter in the court, yet most of Skra's players are jumping and screaming: "Out, out"

Oh, c'mon, I like you very much, but did you ever see a situation, when referee is saying, that ball didn't touch a block but player had to be fair and said, that it did?