• Best Spiker:Bartosz Kurek

Best Blocker:Nikolay Apalikov

Best Server: Maxim Mikhailov

Best Libero:Alexey Obmachef

Best Receiver:Michal Winiarski

Best Setter:Valerio Vermiglio

Best Scorer:Maxim Mikhailov

MVP:Mariusz Wlazly

Non lasciare mai che la paura di perdere ti impedisca di partecipare!!

29th - Prediction Game - Women's European Championship 2011

Edited 3 times, last by Dares23 ().

• no touch Joana ;)

^^ ok, It was just my first impression...but like I said anyway..hehehe I dont think that changed the final result...Zenit was very impressive in the end.
    Vermiglio did very good job. Srka block couldnt get close their attacks.

But I wanted to congratulate also Poland, and Polish fans, what a great final four, a great enviroment....I just love the way polish love volleyball ^^ I hope someday we can have this kind of enviroment and party everywhere in the world! :thumbup:

• Individual awards
    MVP: Mariusz Wlazly (POL/PGE Skra BELCHATOW)
    Best Blocker: Nikolay Apalikov (RUS/Zenit KAZAN)
    Best Libero: Alexey OBMOCHAEV (RUS/Zenit KAZAN)
    Best Receiver: Michal Winiarski (POL/PGE Skra BELCHATOW)
    Best Scorer: Maxim Mikhailov (RUS/Zenit KAZAN)
    Best Server: Maxim Mikhailov (RUS/Zenit KAZAN)
    Best Setter: Valerio Vermiglio (ITA/Zenit KAZAN)
    Best Spiker: Bartosz Kurek (POL/PGE Skra BELCHATOW)

"Lo sbaglio più grande e quello di credere di aver vinto prima ancora di giocare la partita"

• Is this a joke? :what:

Zatorski was not very effective yesterday if they counted two matches russian libero was better in whole tournament i think but need to say Zatorski was impressive today :obey:

2010/2011 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Turkish Cup Winner :cup:
    2011/2012 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Super Cup Winner :cup:

• I've read many bullshits here, that referees were doing for Skra, but the last ball of this match was positive for Belchatow, Winiarski's spike touched the block but it doesn't interested you so much, I wonder why? I still can't believe that this match is over, the end of it wasn't good, I didn't expect that...
    The most sad is that Belchatow had everything in their hands, but they couldn't kill Kazan... Alekno won this match for his team, this guy is unbelievable, so calm... I suppose, that on time-outs he has more things to say to his boys than Nawrocki. Zenit try to listen their coach, Skra not.
    The most stupid thing of this tournament is award for Wlazly. When his team needed Mariusz, he was absent, totally absent. His mistakes, I couldn't believe, that it's him! Maybe they wanted to show him, that he's the most important guy for polish volleyball :thumbdown: I think, that this award should go to Apalikov or Volkov - my MVPs of Final Four. Even, if this award had to go to player from Skra I will never say, that it will be Wlazly.
    Match was really good, I'm so glad, that I could watch it. Unfortunately, the end of that wasn't like I expected, but... I have my reasons to be happy - I really like Mikhaylov, so... ;)

• I've read many bullshits here, that referees were doing for Skra, but the last ball of this match was positive for Belchatow, Winiarski's spike touched the block but it doesn't interested you so much, I wonder why? I still can't believe that this match is over, the end of it wasn't good, I didn't expect that...
    The most sad is that Belchatow had everything in their hands, but they couldn't kill Kazan... Alekno won this match for his team, this guy is unbelievable, so calm... I suppose, that on time-outs he has more things to say to his boys than Nawrocki. Zenit try to listen their coach, Skra not.
    The most stupid thing of this tournament is award for Wlazly. When his team needed Mariusz, he was absent, totally absent. His mistakes, I couldn't believe, that it's him! Maybe they wanted to show him, that he's the most important guy for polish volleyball :thumbdown: I think, that this award should go to Apalikov or Volkov - my MVPs of Final Four. Even, if this award had to go to player from Skra I will never say, that it will be Wlazly.
    Match was really good, I'm so glad, that I could watch it. Unfortunately, the end of that wasn't like I expected, but... I have my reasons to be happy - I really like Mikhaylov, so... ;)

U r writing bullshits all the time, in several topics but no one complains :drink:

Ou, really, bullshits, so how come no challenge was allowed for Zenit at all? Only Skra players were allowed to take any. Besides, no, there was no touch on the last ball!

• Ou, really, bullshits, so how come no challenge was allowed for Zenit at all? Only Skra players were allowed to take any. Besides, no, there was no touch on the last ball!

Russians said after match, that ball touched the block, but you can think like you want :)

• CEV :thumbdown: Because of their stupid decisions they will make me stop watching the CL, I am disappointed because I am among the biggest fans of the competition and what they do to it is simply ridiculous..

Congrats on the Russians, and after all, congrats to both teams for the great and intense final! At the end the better team won! The MVP and the best libero prizes to me both are a pure joke, I never understood MVP awards given to any non-winners of competitions, agree with the other guys that some of the Russians deserved it more. The names to mention in this final, however, are Alekno and Volkov/Apalikov, Mikhaylov disappointed a bit, but is still taking the gold medal.

• Russians said after match, that ball touched the block, but you can think like you want :)

And what did Skra players say about all the wrong decisions in the second set??? Come on, you had three matchballs, don't put it on the refs! I am sure Skra wouldn't come back into the game so quickly if umpires allowed interventions from the Russians in the second set..

• And what did Skra players say about all the wrong decisions in the second set??? Come on, you had three matchballs, don't put it on the refs! I am sure Skra wouldn't come back into the game so quickly if umpires allowed interventions from the Russians in the second set..

I didn't say, that Skra lost because of referees, read my post once again and you will see my words, that Skra had everything in their hands... And if I remember well, second set has been ended on 25:17, not on 28:26, so referees didn't help a lot. But, let's stop it.

• I'm very happy for Vermiglio! :love:

It's possible, you just have to believe in yourself and really not care what other people say, because I've heard it all.
    If you let someone else dictate what you're going to do in life, then you won't get there.

Non so neanche come onestamente: in due mesi ero di nuovo in campo.