The 2012 CEV Champions League

• What a beautifut moment, second time in a row- Gold for Russian Team and Gold for Me after the Prediction Game.

Russian Federation King.

1 Referee Mistake gave 1 point for Russia, 10+ Referee Mistakes gave 10+ points for Poland.

MVP for Wlazly, especially after the yesterday match, is Przedpelski's idea but bad info for Him- even with MVP He won't play in NT.

Now Miras will do everythin to give MVP for Glinka even She won't play in Baku.

• When I was watching second set I had in My head 200? Euro Gold Medal Match Spain-Russia. Referees have helped Russian Team so many times there that I have thought that Justice is and Spain will win. And won 16-14 in tie. And the same I thought during the second set- Justice is and Kazan will win. And won.

• This MVP award just reminded me 2006 womens WCH.Takeshita was MVP where Japan completed the tournament 5th (Host = Japan ) :rolll:

2010/2011 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Turkish Cup Winner :cup:
    2011/2012 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Super Cup Winner :cup:

• :lol: :lol: :lol: Good joke, but you are right. I was thiking that libero and MVP awards were given to wrong players.

But I hope CEV will think about the procedure and change the system, because this year they were in trouble about the F4 !

• This MVP award just reminded me 2006 womens WCH.Takeshita was MVP where Japan completed the tournament 5th (Host = Japan ) :rolll:

Yeah, it's very similar situation. I've read some comments on polish forums, that Piechocki(boss of Skra Belchatow) bought this award for Wlazly...

After few minutes of thinking I would like to congrats Kazan(I didn't do it yet)... They did amazing job, not just on Final Four, but in whole Champions League. Just one lost match if I remember well. Great guys and great coach - my favourite Vladimir Alekno :rose:

• Congrats Zenit!!
    Alekhno is the Guru of psychological tactics and my personal MVP!! :lol: :obey: :obey: :obey:
    For SKRA:Good match for Kurek and Winiarski, but MVP award not for Wlazly!!!

For Trento:Good match with Arkas, more pipes for Juantorena and Kazisky. 3rd position and, probably, the Wild Card for the next World Club Championships!

For Italy:...........with the elimination of Modena in the first turn of Challenge Cup, with the elimination of Monza in the semi-final of Cev Cup and with the third position of Trento in the Champions League, this season nobody Italian Team is in a final of an European Trophies. This it didn't happen from the season 1978-1979!!!!!

Non lasciare mai che la paura di perdere ti impedisca di partecipare!!

29th - Prediction Game - Women's European Championship 2011

Edited 2 times, last by Dares23 ().

• Yep, teams that I support didn't make it how I wished, but Kazan absolutely deserved the title, so congrats for them :win:
    The final match was a hard battle with a lot of pressure and many turn outs so I am emotionally pleased. Í think Kazan's MBs were great (Apalikov is The Man to me, so steady! :obey: ) and also Vermiglio! - watching the game of this man it was unwillingly, but still constantly coming to my mind comparison with Travica and ... ah, it's just such a shame not to call the veteran in the NT :aww: Sivozhelez made a good semi-final match and I must admit Berezhko (to my surprise) had a very decent performance into the final match. Mikhaylov wasn't the best possible 'him' in the final, but it's still Mikhaylov - a mosnter with unbelievable serve :teach: Whole Russian team with a quite powerful serve, which reminds me to pay the credits for Zatorski and also Winiarski for the reception, Falasca was weak - I think is time for another setter after the end of the season, we have already commented this issue into the Polish Plusliga thread. Kurek was a huge disappointment for me into the last match, he was spectacular in some single occasions but he wasn't really effective for his team, Falasca also has his fault partially for this, but honestly - I expected more from Bartosz. Skra weren't convincing enough on serve, with too many errors in some momemts - whole series of errors from all players. Falasca playing with the middles was effective to some extent but looked somehow burdened at the same time, there lacked the lightness with which this action is made in Zenit's side. Congrats for Wlazly about his palying specially in the second half of the match, when the other Skra attackers were like "missing" and Falasca sent to him 90% of the balls - the guy managed well (but he sucked in the semi with Arkas). Of course that doesn't make the MVP award less ridiculous :wacko: So many Zenit's players playing great and doing amazing job for the final and they couldn't choose one of them to be awarded!? Really? :aww: IMO, MVP logically has to be from the team that won the tournament, otherwise it just has not a lot of sense...

Nawrocki :thumbdown:

ALEKNO :obey:

I'm waiting to see what will happen with Trento, but I don't expect some tragic downfall or any crazy crisis, I believe they will manage to make it and will go on to be a major factor in world volleyball...nah, it's not that easy to get rid of them :D

Wild Wild West!

..............................................................................................

" There is nothing better than this"

..............................................................................................

• I guess he means that the ball almost breaks Winiarki's arm, but he waves his hands saying it didn't touch him. Or the ball is like half a meter in the court, yet most of Skra's players are jumping and screaming: "Out, out"

Just like Travica in the latest matches with Trentino. The ball is deep in the field, 50 cm from him, he sees it and raises hands for out :offtopic:

• Best spiker is Volkov and Kaziyski is well ahead in percentage before Kurek. Wlazly MVP is wrong, only Winiar undisputable best receiver. This is worse than Sparta. First bying 3 FF in 4 years /Polish fans are to blame, they support the volleyball in Europe :lol: / then ridiculous semifinals, then referees and now the awards with no connection with stats :obey: . I am tempted to start hating Skra already, they are like CSKA Sofia (football) before 1989! Good that Winiar is there to bring quality to the team and to bring mercy for their souls :thumbsup:

Btw, Skra surprised with this game, much better than in semifinal, good news for Polish NT :wavy:

• Yeah, it's very similar situation. I've read some comments on polish forums, that Piechocki(boss of Skra Belchatow) bought this award for Wlazly...

After few minutes of thinking I would like to congrats Kazan(I didn't do it yet)... They did amazing job, not just on Final Four, but in whole Champions League. Just one lost match if I remember well. Great guys and great coach - my favourite Vladimir Alekno :rose:

As far as i know Wlazy doesn't play for NT so maybe federation president gave this award to him as a gift to convice him to come back :lol: Is it possible? :D

• As far as i know Wlazy doesn't play for NT so maybe federation president gave this award to him as a gift to convice him to come back :lol: Is it possible? :D

@ Tayfun

Yes, that's the conspiracy behind it :D :D :D

• @ Tayfun

Yes, that's the conspiracy behind it :D :D :D

Conspiracy theory is my job :lol:

Best spiker is Volkov and Kaziyski is well ahead in percentage before
    Kurek. Wlazly MVP is wrong, only Winiar undisputable best receiver. This
    is worse than Sparta. First bying 3 FF in 4 years /Polish fans are to
    blame, they support the volleyball in Europe :lol: / then ridiculous semifinals, then referees and now the awards with no connection with stats

I completely agree...

buying FF
    ''convincing'' MVP for Wlazły (no doubt, that's the way to push him in NT. It's strange in view of his current weakness)
    best spiker for Kurek

It's really shameful, and belive me or not, but the majority of Polish fans is disappointed and angry because of that

however
    Zatorski was
    undisputable best libero
    buying FF and choice award -it's not players' fault, and that was very hard to look at their tears, especially at Zatorski's, who played his best tournament ever, and Winiarski's who didn't make a mistake in last action

• Zatorski and Winiarski :thumbup:

No one blames Polish fans or players, like in Bulgaria we have the same people in the federation, just they don't have the money to do the same thing. When we played for victory against Germany in ECH2011 they were furious that we didn't cheat. Bulgarian fans also should not be blamed for Dancho Lazarov who is ruining volleyball, he is even worse because he doesn't care for success except as a means to get rich.