The 2012 CEV Champions League

• I'll start with the words "Congratulations for Zenit". I'm impressed with these guys, I really am... and there are no words that can describe Alekno :obey: I hope that guys from Kazań will remember this moments as one of the best in their careers despite of everything what happened after showing a replay of this dramatic referee's mistake. It was a real pleasure to watch such a great final. Because it was great. Very emotional, more sad for Polish fans, more happy for Russian... for sure unforgettable. Congrats all Russian fans or other fans of Zenit. Enjoy this medal, BECAUSE IT'S NOT THAT SKRA LOST BUT ZENIT WON. Congrats one more time :drink:

I won't say any bad word about referee and this cosmic mistake. I knew from the beginning that it was touched and I was only wondering why the referee didn't decide to verify (yes, challenge can't be use to verify block-touch, the team can't ask for checking such situation, but if it's in important moment only referee can check it by himself if he's not sure). I know that we had three chances to end the match but the last action is still really painful. And it's not something we can quickly forget about.

Yesterday I reminded why I was so crazy about Skra some time ago. Of course they piss me of lately, because of leting Stefan go, because of stupid transfers (and no transfers) if it comes to setter position and mainly because of Nawrocki. So part of my big sympathy for Skra... just has gone somewhere. And yesterday, when I saw guys crying, something in my heart broke.
    Paweł Zatorski... what a poor thing. He's so young and last time I kept saying more bad than good words about him, I feel terrible now :S And yesterday he played just great. Maybe not in defence - the funny thing is that Daniel Pliński was making Ignaczak, he was unbelievable :lol: - but in reception... Paweł, you were great receiving russian bombs :obey: My eyes were big when Obmochayev got the award. I would give it to Zatorski.
    Mariusz Wlazły... also crying. Why did they do that and gave him MVP award? To cheer him? What a shitty consolation! To make fans who don't like him to hate him even more? The whole world is wondering about it now and I'm just praying for people to not be angry at him... It's not his fault that Przedpełski or other brainless person tried to "make him happy".
    Poor guys... I was so shocked that I couldn't even cry. They have to learn from their mistakes and next time take the chance. But for now... Don't cry, bees! We still love you :heart: and thank you for the silver:flower:

I have never though that I will one day quote Nawrocki but :D "Trzeba serduchem to wygrać, bo kurwa taktyką tego nie wygramy!" ("We must win it with the heart because kurwa with the tactic we won't win it").
    Yeah, it really amused me. It means ofc that our guys treat him like an air when he say something to them and we can see it during time-outs ^^ So, I hope it's the matter of time when we can say "Good bye, Jacek!" and by the way "Adiós, Miguel" and "Take Woicki with you".

Sorry, people for this monologue, I just felt a need to throw it all away of my heart. I love you all too!

• I'll start with the words "Congratulations for Zenit"....

bella, your monologues are always well welcomed :thumbsup:
    Is there video from the awarding ceremony, cause our TV stopped the transition right before it X( Or at least some good photogallery? :|
    In my previous quite epic post I forgot to mention how irritating is to me Nawrocki when changing players on serve with Klos and Woicki, not that he doesn't make it always, but yesterday it just annoyed me more than usual :hit:
    And who actually decides for MVP? I thought that it is the sport journalists in the hall with voting? ?(

Wild Wild West!

..............................................................................................

" There is nothing better than this"

..............................................................................................

• bella, your monologues are always well welcomed :thumbsup:
    Is there video from the awarding ceremony, cause our TV stopped the transition right before it X( Or at least some good photogallery? :|
    In my previous quite epic post I forgot to mention how irritating is to me Nawrocki when changing players on serve with Klos and Woicki, not that he doesn't make it always, but yesterday it just annoyed me more than usual :hit:
    And who actually decides for MVP? I thought that it is the sport journalists in the hall with voting? ?(

I have no idea who decides about giving MVP awards but whoever it is, it smells for me like Przedpełski...
    I can't find nothing besides this http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S2hVPedn0po and that http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UKJHk4Gy4Ic I don't know what is there, I better won't check it because crying Mariusz wakes in my heart only sad feelings.

• bella, your monologues are always well welcomed :thumbsup:

For a good photogallery you can check the CEV website, there is a link to the live web gallery from the whole weekend, there you will find a lot of pictures about everything that happened between Friday and Sunday in Lodz. About the awarding ceremony, as usual, the best way is to go to rutracker.org and download the whole final game, it includes interviews with the Russian guys at the end plus the awarding ceremony.

About the ceremony itself, I consider it pretty lame. I mean, not the decoration itself, the atmosphere in the hall looked OK, I mean they way CEV was giving away medals. The presence of that woman over there is still disputable :D Also, Vermiglio seems to have been talking throughout the whole thing, he was denying a touch of the ball in some situation, I don't know when exactly. Doesn't make a great impression of him to gesture like that :thumbdown:

• I don't know if you watched the awarding ceremony. After the acrobatic performance the screen in the center of the gym replayed that ball again and again and it told us it was touched. If you don't believe, you could review the awarding ceremony and I'm sure it would be a clear answer.
    Anyway, I agree with Bella, it's not about the match ball touched or not, it's about Skra had three match points but they lost all of them easily. In the last two match points they forgot Berezhko who won these two points easily, and at the duece point Mikhaylov brilliantly blocked Kurek and took the advantage. Skra had so many chances, however lost them one step by one. They deserve missing the title.

• I don't know if you watched the awarding ceremony. After the acrobatic performance the screen in the center of the gym replayed that ball again and again and it told us it was touched. If you don't believe, you could review the awarding ceremony and I'm sure it would be a clear answer.
    Anyway, I agree with Bella, it's not about the match ball touched or not, it's about Skra had three match points but they lost all of them easily. In the last two match points they forgot Berezhko who won these two points easily, and at the duece point Mikhaylov brilliantly blocked Kurek and took the advantage. Skra had so many chances, however lost them one step by one. They deserve missing the title.

With no intentions to hurt anyone, I want to say that to me showing this situation again and again on the big screen during the awarding ceremony is a bit pathetic!

• it's not a fuss, it's about attitude, if you even touch the ball with tiniest tips of your fingers why talking about it? being holier than Pope?

But it's all not very important, most important is Maxim Mikhailov turn 24 today! what a great present to him! :cup:

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

• With no intentions to hurt anyone, I want to say that to me showing this situation again and again on the big screen during the awarding ceremony is a bit pathetic!

Neither did I find any significance for the host to do such thing. The crowd burst into noise at that moment but actually it would change nothing other than spoiling the ceremony.

But it's all not very important, most important is Maxim Mikhailov turn 24 today! what a great present to him!

I should say Maxim had a heroic 24-age. There is few people could have such a fabulous 24-age in their life, except Maxim. I wish he could do better in the coming season and the glory should go on.

• I have never though that I will one day quote Nawrocki but :D "Trzeba serduchem to wygrać, bo kurwa taktyką tego nie wygramy!" ("We must win it with the heart because kurwa with the tactic we won't win it").
    Yeah, it really amused me. It means ofc that our guys treat him like an air when he say something to them and we can see it during time-outs ^^ So, I hope it's the matter of time when we can say "Good bye, Jacek!" and [size=8]by the way "Adiós, Miguel" and "Take Woicki with you".

Well, I think, that Nawrocki is safe, because he is a coach who won silver medal, the best in the Skra's history. It wouldn't be fair for him. These words said by Nawrocki, which you quoted were fucking true, but unfortunately Skra didn't take it to their hearts. Of course, they could win it by tactic, 'cause Nawrocki was still talking, that just Kurek can risk in service, he said that before first matchball to Wlazly TWICE! And of course, Mariusz made a serve in the net, 120km/h and goodbay.
    I will agree with 'Adios to Miguel and Woicki' - Falasca was one of the worst yesterday.

• it's not a fuss, it's about attitude, if you even touch the ball with tiniest tips of your fingers why talking about it? being holier than Pope?

But it's all not very important, most important is Maxim Mikhailov turn 24 today! what a great present to him! :cup:

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Vermiglio like a girl...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, MAXIM! :drink:

• So let me get this straight- polish fans are blaming the referees for the defeat? :cheesy:
    Well, at least now they know how most of the other fans feel after their teams visit Polish ones :lol: j/k

• So let me get this straight- polish fans are blaming the referees for the defeat? :cheesy:
    Well, at least now they know how most of the other fans feel after their teams visit Polish ones :lol: j/k

You will never give up, I guess... You will always try to offend somebody. But I don't know, if polish fans deserved for that?

• Lol I'm not trying to offend anybody. If anyone feels that way(and I honestly see no reason for that)- sorry.
    There were plenty of examples of obvious mistakes which helped SKRA last couple of days :wavy:
    BTW, it's ironic that exactly Winiarski blew the last point, and was begging for a blockout- there was a point early in the 2nd set, I think, when he took a really heavy and obvious hit in his left arm so it's probably gonna hurt at least 2-3 more days, but it was called out :lol: He tasted some of his own medicine :P

• I have no idea who decides about giving MVP awards but whoever it is, it smells for me like Przedpełski...
    I can't find nothing besides this http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S2hVPedn0po and that http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UKJHk4Gy4Ic I don't know what is there, I better won't check it because crying Mariusz wakes in my heart only sad feelings.

Oh, thanks. Quality is not the best but it works :win:

For a good photogallery you can check the CEV website, there is a link to the live web gallery from the whole weekend, there you will find a lot of pictures about everything that happened between Friday and Sunday in Lodz. About the awarding ceremony, as usual, the best way is to go to rutracker.org and download the whole final game, it includes interviews with the Russian guys at the end plus the awarding ceremony.

Thank you very much. I'll check it later :flower:

I don't know if it's because watching too much the repeat that rugby posted, but I think I see a touch of the tip of the finger...I am not really sure ?(
    As for the words of Berezhko - I don't think it's that impossible that he has confessed in private conversation with Winiarski. For me it's much more difficult to accept that Winiarski would publicly lie that Yuri has said something to him, which he perfectly knows that Berezhko has not :what: What makes me wonder more is if it is absolutely sure that Winiarski really DID say what is claimed here, or it's just a roumor. When and where did he say that about Berezhko? If the info is true and Michal has said it, so I believe him, cause he couldn't afford to mention Berezhko if it's not true, moreover Yuri hasn't denied Winiarski's words ..., so that would only proove what I think my eyes are seeing, BUT! - actually it doesn't matter a lot. Zenit totally deserved what they got - the title :win: (as a supporter of Skra I'm a little bit sad, but we have to be objective)

Wild Wild West!

" There is nothing better than this"

• rugby, it's fine, I understand you :win:

Vasilena, I love this post, so crazy :cheesy: I will just tell you, that Winiarski talked after match with Polsat's reporter and he said, that 'I talked with Berezhko, he said, that ball touched him'. I guess, that some fans from Poland will never forget what happened in this last action. They're still crying and blaime referees - 'He will forget about his decision very fast, player will stay with it for a long time'. Weird, isn't it?