The 2012 CEV Champions League

• Vasilena, I love this post, so crazy :cheesy: I will just tell you, that Winiarski talked after match with Polsat's reporter and he said, that 'I talked with Berezhko, he said, that ball touched him'.

So since his words are authentic, for me the question around this situation is clear :)

As general that was the first serious step on international level for trying the "hawk eye" in volleyball, watching the whole F4, I just think that the rules about using it should be different, more strict and clear, not the way it was on this tournament. There is still what to be wished about the reglamentation of the system, in order to be really effective.

Wild Wild West!

..............................................................................................

" There is nothing better than this"

..............................................................................................

• There were plenty of examples of obvious mistakes which helped SKRA last couple of days :wavy:
    BTW, it's ironic that exactly Winiarski blew the last point, and was begging for a blockout- there was a point early in the 2nd set, I think, when he took a really heavy and obvious hit in his left arm so it's probably gonna hurt at least 2-3 more days, but it was called out :lol: He tasted some of his own medicine :P

WOW Plenty? You're writing only about the situation with Winiarski and BTW then Zenit had a point (LOL). Yeah, plenty. So what was really so hurtful for you? Aces of Kurek and Możdżonek? Just stunning polish audience and their pressure on Zenit? I don't understand you. Sorry, no bonus.

• Article from polish biggest newspaper Gazeta Wyborcza written by Rafał Stec
    It tell us what many people think about Skra's achievements in Europe and they are right

• timbyak, Bierieżko touched the ball and he said it to Winiarski so I don't know what is all the fuss about...

And I would add that the second referee talked with the first after this action and I wonder if he didn't say to him that it was touched... Which ofc doesn't change anything but I'm just wondering about that...

With no intentions to hurt anyone, I want to say that to me showing this situation again and again on the big screen during the awarding ceremony is a bit pathetic!

For me it's not only pathetic but also nasty and cruel and I have to say that as a Pole I feel terrible with that. If I was there, probably I'd do anything to find some guys from Zenit after the ceremony to say how much I'm sorry with that situation and congratulate them this gold.

Well, I think, that Nawrocki is safe, because he is a coach who won silver medal, the best in the Skra's history. It wouldn't be fair for him. These words said by Nawrocki, which you quoted were fucking true, but unfortunately Skra didn't take it to their hearts. Of course, they could win it by tactic, 'cause Nawrocki was still talking, that just Kurek can risk in service, he said that before first matchball to Wlazly TWICE! And of course, Mariusz made a serve in the net, 120km/h and goodbay.

Don't you think that it should be the reason of leting Nawrocki go? Players don't listen to him, they have no good relation with him. I want Piechocki to finally see this. You saw what happened then. Nawrocki said "Don't risk on serve" and they did exactly opposite.

So let me get this straight- polish fans are blaming the referees for the defeat? :cheesy:

For sure, some of them are blaming referees. Emotions are doing theirs. Personally, I was really angry, then sad, then I felt indifference... but Skra had chances, no one should blame referee for their lost, for the mistake yes, but not for the lost. Zenit won because they were better this time. That's my opinion.

EDIT. tomdoki, the guy from the video is like crazy Buba from Formacja Chatelet :lol: unbelievable :rolll:

• I have watched interview with Alekno and He unlightened something, He said-

On Sunday I won Gold Medal during the controversial situation >was block or not<. But in September I lost Euro Final versus Serbia in the same situation. He waited about 7 months to repay.

• I have watched interview with Alekno and He unlightened something, He said-

On Sunday I won Gold Medal during the controversial situation >was block or not<. But in September I lost Euro Final versus Serbia in the same situation. He waited about 7 months to repay.

I've always believed that these things come back to you in life one way or another :)

• Buahahahahahahhhhhhaaaaaaaaaaaaaaha :lol: :lol: :lol: :rolll: :rolll: :rolll: siatka.org doesn't like Skra :lol: :lol: :lol: They did test for Users:

When will Skra Belchatow win the Champions League?

A- still, for three, four, or even a hundred times a charm
    B- when in the final will face the Arkas Izmir
    C- only when the Italian and Russian clubs will be excluded
    D- when the referee will be Robots and during the meeting They will work with hundreds of cameras
    E- when the Final Four will be played in Belgium

• I don't understand the last one...What will change for Skra if FF is in Belgium?

• Luckily, GMC Network likes Skra and he made another nice video:

Great choice of music.

Did Miguel really say "Oj tam, oj tam" to Nawrocki? :rolll:

• Dejan Jovanovic, referee from final's match has to pay 5000 EUR because of wrong decision, which he made on matchpoint for Zenit.

• Dejan Jovanovic, referee from final's match has to pay 5000 EUR because of wrong decision, which he made on matchpoint for Zenit.

This is ridiculous :aww:

• This is ridiculous :aww:

:what: :what:

Non lasciare mai che la paura di perdere ti impedisca di partecipare!!

29th - Prediction Game - Women's European Championship 2011

• Przedpełski working working :rolll: :rolll: :rolll: He will destroy everything. Man volleyball seems to be the sport where only money money and money but from other way every other sport like basketball, handball is with stabil rules not like in volleyball.