2013 CEV Champions League

• So Trentino and Kazan will match up before the final-four and one of them won't make it. This is absurd :sos: :sos:

This time Trentino has the hardest way to achieve their goal. I'm not quite sure they even meet in the quarter-finals, first have to defeat Dinamo, and it will not easy at all. :whistle:

• I think Macerata and Cuneo are better than Zenit at the moment. This year, I think the teams are more equal as to who's gonna make it to final 4.

• Kill CEV, give their money to charity, burn FIVB, put their heads on spikes, start volleyball all over again, this time without corruption :aww:

• Hi,

Sorry about the question but I got a bit confused on who is qualifying to the final 4... Now it is the Final 12, but the final 4 will be organized by Lokomotive Novosibirsk. Does it mean they have a free seat in the final 4? Or the 4 team can enter just from the Qualification process?

Born for Volleyball, lives from Volleyball, dies with Volleyball.

"When somebody is just not an equal partner to have a conversation with, the best you can do is to ignore him." Done!

• Hi,

Sorry about the question but I got a bit confused on who is qualifying to the final 4... Now it is the Final 12, but the final 4 will be organized by Lokomotive Novosibirsk. Does it mean they have a free seat in the final 4? Or the 4 team can enter just from the Qualification process?

Loko Novosibirsk qualifies automatically for the F4 tournament as host, whereas the other 3 semifinalists will be determined by the eliminations. This is the reason for the Round 12 and Round 6 later on, three teams (to be decided) will accompany the host Novosibirsk in Omsk.

• Loko Novosibirsk qualifies automatically for the F4 tournament as host, whereas the other 3 semifinalists will be determined by the eliminations. This is the reason for the Round 12 and Round 6 later on, three teams (to be decided) will accompany the host Novosibirsk in Omsk.

Thanks for the answer. It seams a bit unfair that you can buy yourself to the final 4... I never understood why they are not giving the host to one of the teams who get to the final 4 by qualification and whichever team is offering a better option for hosting. Or maybe give to a 5th city so nobody would have the home advantage...and the place would be neutral for every team the same way...Strange

Born for Volleyball, lives from Volleyball, dies with Volleyball.

"When somebody is just not an equal partner to have a conversation with, the best you can do is to ignore him." Done!

• scarpetta :drink: You guessed it!

I doubt Trento will get eliminated, but they show that they are absolutely beatable in a one game decider. Dinamo weren't spectacular as well, very inconsistent. Trento haven't been in such situation before and their chances for title are worst compared to all recent years. But still, for me they are the favourites. This CL is the most unpredictable for many years. Three Polish teams, 3 Italian (I won't write down Cuneo), 3 Russian Teams (1 already in F4), each of them having a chance for a final.

• Stats of the game - http://www.cev.lu/Competition-…hStatistics.aspx?ID=24364.

Unfortunately I was at work so I couldn't watch the game, but it looks like Kurek is back. That's good for him. I still think that Trentino have their chances for the game in Italy, but we shall see. Ah I see tomorrow the recording in laola.

Now I'm watching Cuneo and I have the feeling that Nimir is not setting very good in this first game. ACH play really good in defense.

• Arkas should use SKRA's poor form and Winiarski absence :aww: I dont understand Hoag, he is forcing Perrin along Subasi although it's obvious he doesnt posses quality to play in CL team. Big chance missed

• So we can see if they really have the heart of a champion. :P
    It was interesting to see how useless Juantorena is when he can't' attack properly. Almost a liability in the field. So much for being the Messi of the volleyball :down: :down:
    Both Kurek and Kruglov were fantastic.

Do the most titled club in the last 8 years have heart of a champion? :lol:

• Prodascanin 3 blocks in a row against Schops :white: :white:

Btw, great gym :drink: :drink: :drink:

• btw Travica is a terrible setter. Macerata should transfer a better one