2013 CEV Champions League

• Zenit was too perfect because they didn't play against one of their major opponents. Dinamo Moscow's elimination of Trentino (or Trentino's terrible performance in Russia!) spoiled everything.

I must add that Divis is the definiton of 'clutch' in volleyball. He totally transformes into another player in final matches.

• Why don't Vladimir tried to take Muserskiy as OPP?
    Oh, they only have "David Lee" :rolll: :lol: :rolll:
    bye bye zenit!!!
    and now my heart is in two parts Zaksa x Cuneo ;(

• Lokomotiv won because They lost last 5 matches vs Kazan and They deep inside wanted to beat Them. Tomorrow will be 3-0 for Cuneo in the Final.

• Zenit was too perfect because they didn't play against one of their major opponents. Dinamo Moscow's elimination of Trentino (or Trentino's terrible performance in Russia!) spoiled everything.

Yes, I know that very well! But winning most of your games 3-0, especially twice against Dinamo, which I consider a main rival of Zenit despite their ups and downs, is still something ;) Lokomotiv was more focused in the tie-break, that's the pure reason for the defeat. Vermiglio pulled the brakes after the third set, I don't know what happened to him, Mikhaylov got blocked for 10-12 and made a serve mistake shortly after that, he also couldn't influence the game as he usually does. I am happy for Novosibirsk, they deserve that final!

• I have a feeling that Alekno is not very satisfied from Vermiglio's performance this season.Do you think that he will change his setter next season? Maybe De Cecco instead of Vermiglio?

2010/2011 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Turkish Cup Winner :cup:
    2011/2012 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Super Cup Winner :cup:

• Polish Journalists- we will have 2nd suprise during the tournament- ZAKSA will lose to Cuneo.. to many watched matches vs Częstochowa, Gdańsk and of course Olsztyn.

• Good job raylight :win:
    and Tsvet amazing as ever :white: :super:

Thank you :) Today he was even better, which questions the logic of being MB half of the time. The match could have ended in 4 sets if Sokolov was opposite, and not pawn in some mad chess game fro Piazza's side.

By the way, nice job by Zagumny, Cuneo had no block in this match.

• I am so happy for Cuneo.... For sure is Sokolov played the whole match as opposite it would have been better for Cuneo...

N'Gapeth was amazing :white:

It's possible, you just have to believe in yourself and really not care what other people say, because I've heard it all.
    If you let someone else dictate what you're going to do in life, then you won't get there.

Non so neanche come onestamente: in due mesi ero di nuovo in campo.

• I am so happy for Cuneo.... For sure is Sokolov played the whole match as opposite it would have been better for Cuneo...

So was Wijsmans :) What I meant was that Antonov had only 39% efficiency and the rotation weakened Cuneo in this match.

• Cuneo didn't play good today but ZAKSA too. Zagumy and Gacek the most experienced players in Polish team played so bad. Zaksa played terrible but won 2 sets. Middle-blockers didn't help today. I didn't remember when Zagumny set so predictable with lot of mistakes. In 3rd place match they should improve reception and will fight with Zenit which is definitely better team. In Cuneo Sokolov today made a diffrence. Ngapeth played good in reception but Zaksa serve on him when Wijsmans stats on reception was (possitive 15%, excellent 7% reception)...

• Cuneo didn't play good today but ZAKSA too. Zagumy and Gacek the most experienced players in Polish team played so bad. Zaksa played terrible but won 2 sets. Middle-blockers didn't help today. I didn't remember when Zagumny set so predictable with lot of mistakes. In 3rd place match they should improve reception and will fight with Zenit which is definitely better team. In Cuneo Sokolov today made a diffrence. Ngapeth played good in reception but Zaksa serve on him when Wijsmans stats on reception was (possitive 15%, excellent 7% reception)...

well,i didnt like Zagumny's game against Lunetti.he didnt set to the middles enough,mainly to wing spikers !

• I am so happy for Cotherso.... For sure is Sokolov played the whole match as opposite it would have been better for Cuneo...

I agree with You, I'm so happy for them too and I hope they'll manage to win tomorrow ... Anyway today according to me the best was Wijsmans, really efficient with difficult balls and lead the team.. Of course all the others played well but he was so calm and determined and he brought the team to the final! :super:

• I agree with You, I'm so happy for them too and I hope they'll manage to win tomorrow ... Anyway today according to me the best was Wijsmans, really efficient with difficult balls and lead the team.. Of course all the others played well but he was so calm and determined and he brought the team to the final! :super:

Wijsmans had the most breakpoints, which makes him key player, but the player who technically played the best volleyball was Sokolov, that's why he had rating 7. It's always hard to tell who is MVP when they all play as a team and most players show their best.

• I just can't believe this. No words can describe how disappointed I actually am. Yesterday I was angry as hell. For the first time in my life I switched off my tv during game 'cause I couldn't stand it any longer. Today I'm only sad. You know what hurts me the most? Zagumny who looked as if he was lost on this court. And Gacek who were having a good season and sucked in the most important game. I have no idea what they're going to do today. Castellani for sure do his same old job - NOTHING :down: Hell yeah, Russians are going to take him to their league, 'cause he's so most wanted. He just won his contract. Fantastic.

I'm happy that it's Sokolov who kicked us in our asses the most. It hurted slightly less. He was sensational. Last year he jumped in on the list of my favorites and from the beginning of this year he's almost at the top of it. I hope he will smash Loko as well. Though I have nothing against Loko, ofc. They deserved this final as well. How is called this sensational guy who smashed Zenit in tie-break... Zhilin, right? It was amazing, really.

Fingers crossed for Cuneo and God, please, help ZAKsa 'cause Castellani won't do this. I hope Guma will be so angry that he will play mastership.