2013 CEV Champions League

• Quite unexpected performance from ZAKSA, I thought they did everything to be prepared perfectly. There's no need to talk about this match more, I didn't support them so much to describe every single player's game and talk about the reasons of lost. Just wanna say, that Zagumny should stop being so "holy", like he's the only one, who can make mistakes without any responsibility. 'Cause when his friends from the court do that he's a first person to shout at them. Especially, that he didn't even play average at this tournament and was a person, whose performance influenced really badly on the team.

I'm more focused on Novosibirsk, it was and still is a team, which I support this weekend, so I hope they're gonna kick those Italian asses.

• Well, that was embarrassing. Thank god I'm not a ZAKSA supporter, my nerves are already a wreck.

• Vermiglio = best setter :heart:

It's possible, you just have to believe in yourself and really not care what other people say, because I've heard it all.
    If you let someone else dictate what you're going to do in life, then you won't get there.

Non so neanche come onestamente: in due mesi ero di nuovo in campo.

• I just can't believe this. No words can describe how disappointed I actually am. Yesterday I was angry as hell. For the first time in my life I switched off my tv during game 'cause I couldn't stand it any longer. Today I'm only sad. You know what hurts me the most? Zagumny who looked as if he was lost on this court. And Gacek who were having a good season and sucked in the most important game. I have no idea what they're going to do today. Castellani for sure do his same old job - NOTHING :down: Hell yeah, Russians are going to take him to their league, 'cause he's so most wanted. He just won his contract. Fantastic.

who is taking that so called coach?

• Wijsmans playing great in attack but on reception is tragic. Still, Loko servers don't pick hin :aww:

Sometimes Della Lunga go in instead of him in back row

It's possible, you just have to believe in yourself and really not care what other people say, because I've heard it all.
    If you let someone else dictate what you're going to do in life, then you won't get there.

• Roberto Piazza is losing this game. Not only the best spiker is out of attack half of the time, but the block of Novosibirsk always knows where to stand and Cuneo's block is missing.

• Piazza deserves the most credits for this final, he got maximum out of this team

Yeah, this is the maximum of this rotation, not this team. He is losing spiking efficiency because of it. I have suggestion - why not putting De Pandis for opposite? it wouldn't hurt more than the present system.

• The ball on 7-9 was touched!

It could have been 8-9, but it's 7-10 :down:

• Congratulations to Novosibirsk! :) Alexander Butko outclassed Nikola Grbic, he made Lukas Divis and Denis Biryukov looking like Matey Kaziyski and Osmany Juantorena, and left them against single block in crucial moments. Roberto Piazza did everything he could to prolong this match instead of winning it in 4 sets and this helped Novosibirsk to claim the title. I am satisfied of the match quality and quantity :drink:

P.S. Tsvetan Sokolov is doing too many serving errors. Maybe he should be punished with practicing that skill additional hours every week, until he refines it :wall: .

• What a came back from Cuneo! :white:

• Novosibirsk played well and Butko was definitely better than Grbic in this game, but Cuneo were disappointing. So many errors in service, Grbic was predictable, the balls he set up weren't high enough to avoid the block. Overall Novosibirsk definitely played better and Cuneo definitely didn't play at their best.

• Novosibirsk played well and Butko was definitely better than Grbic in this game, but Cuneo were disappointing. So many errors in service, Grbic was predictable, the balls he set up weren't high enough to avoid the block. Overall Novosibirsk definitely played better and Cuneo definitely didn't play at their best.

they weren't fast enough to escape the block. High balls are not always the better solution, sice the defense will be prepared in advance for them. Butko set faster. Cuneo are more efficient due to having better spikers in general /better trio/ and better defense, but not thanks to the great rotation and fast and unpredictable passing/