2013 CEV Champions League

• the awards are seriously messed up. Berezhko- best receiver :lol: when Ruciak has much better stats. Nilsson best scorer when he has a point less than Rouzier, if my maths is correct. Somebody was abusing vodka heavily when they handed out the awards

• I think that they take in account only the stats in the Final Four games. And those statistics are nowhere to be found in CEV site. That's the only way where something could make sense. Still I was a bit surprised at the individual awards.

• I think that they take in account only the stats in the Final Four games. And those statistics are nowhere to be found in CEV site. That's the only way where something could make sense. Still I was a bit surprised at the individual awards.

I posted the stats from the final four, calculation proves them wrong

• De Pandis is one of the best liberos in Italy. He's in a big club for the first time and probably this will help him to go in NT. He's far away better than Bari, who has been NT player just because he plays in Trento. In my opinion De Pandis, Paparoni and Rossini are the best italian liberos at the moment.

Can I say "I told it"?

Daniele De Pandis Best libero of the Champions League F4! :cheesy:

And now, please, take off Bari from NT. You deserve it better! :teach:

• This is scorer, not spiker. The one who scores the most pointsis the best scorer. The one who spikes most efficiently is the best spiker.

OK, the best spiker is the one who won most scores via spiking.

• Can I say "I told it"?

Daniele De Pandis Best libero of the Champions League F4! :cheesy:

And now, please, take off Bari from NT. You deserve it better! :teach:

I am sorry for everything bad I told about him - De Pandis is great libero!

@ravens#7 you were in right! :obey:

• Thank a lot for saiying that you changed your mind. :drink:

Everyone here in Italy hopes he can be starter in NT instead of Bari, wha has been there just because he plays in Trento. :teach:

Forza "Pandino"! :box: :super: :cheesy:

• It's not that difficult to find better libero than Bari. I like Trentino, but he is just not good libero. I think that he is the weakest link in the team.

I've been watching Cuneo since the start of the season and De Pandis is getting better by the games he plays. I definitely like him more than Bari.

• OK, the best spiker is the one who won most scores via spiking.

No, the one who is most efficient at spiking :) See FIVB for example, they use this definition and is based on stats.

• Thank a lot for saiying that you changed your mind. :drink:

Everyone here in Italy hopes he can be starter in NT instead of Bari, wha has been there just because he plays in Trento. :teach:

Forza "Pandino"! :box: :super: :cheesy:

I completely agree with you...De Pandis as first choice than I would say Cesarini or Rossini!

• Tsvetan Sokolov is the best scorer of the whole Champions League

http://www.sportal.bg/news.php?news=417585

• He also scored the most blocks

http://www.sportal.bg/news.php?news=417598