2016 CEV DenizBank Champions League

• Boah, I expected invasion here and something to read today because I missed the match and now I see it's empty even after such a huge win by Skra :( I am going to watch it to see it myself but still - how did this happen? I saw Alekno started with Ivan Demakov and then took out Butko when Zenit had a 2-0 lead. Have they surrendered or Skra woke up? I hope it's the latter because I questioned whether Skra could match Zenit's prowess at this stage at all and if true, this will make the tie even more interesting next week. Now Zenit will really have to show they belong to the Final Four. Should be one hell of a match in Lodz and I keep my fingers crossed this round won't disappoint the way the previous did. So far it looks quite promising.

• Great result for Skra, congrats :thumbup:

Zenits middles with 4/11 in five sets :white: That looks low, even by their standards. But however, they still were close to a 3:0.....

• In the first two sets Skra played very well in the begin, but Zenit with powerful serves and with Anderson and Leon with amazing hits brought the victory tô Kazan in this sets. First Set serv float by Klos help PGE in the end of set and almost tie the game in 24-24... Klos stsyed on the service line for 5~6 points in a row.. Leon feels float serv and Anderson was bad in the end of this set. Screcko and Wlaszly were very weel from PGE on atack in this set. Klos started the game on the bench.

Second set PGE aquired 15x11 advantage and Zenit started to make trobles tô PGE reception... 11x1 Zenit.. PGE 16x22 Zenit.. Basically Butko only saw OH position tô setter. Who comes to the PGE bench didnt help.. Gromadowski made a silly mistake... Rodriguez was bad...

In the third set PGE started slowly and Zenit took advantage, but PGE started to play better, defend more, and with Facundo more active on the game... Só Screcko Lisinac an Wlaszly.

In the fourth set was a really tied set with PGE loosing advantage who aquired near of the middle of set, but at the end they come back once again.

Five set was a clash, really tied match, Anderson and Maxim playing superb and Facundo, Klos and Lisinac for PGE side. Float serv with Klos was the best rotation tô PGE. Anderson was not great at the end of tie breaker but the setter didnt sets more Balls tô Maxim who was on fire at the moment. Wlaszly was out in this set and made a ace at the end of this set, but imo was the only set that he didnt play good on atack... Facundo, Screcko and Klos OK.. Marechal made quite errors, some really stupids along all game.. But was good in some points, actually he made some good moves but sometimes was failed in simples block.

Skra need a better líbero and another oh tô make a duo with Facundo. In the fifth set Klos stsyed on court tô defense.. Instead of líbero...

• This game was in high level... But with akwards actions some time... Poletaev come to the court tô serv instead of Ashev and put the Ball really far of PGE side .... Was a baloon. PGE pasd the Ball tô Zenit court with a high Ball and with some rotation betwwen 3 meter line and net... Guess what ! Salparov didnt managed tha Ball apropriated.
    PGE defends some Ball, the Ball Góes away but Mariusz managed tô put the Ball on PGE court once again... The Ball was near of the judge's table... Keep the Ball alive who comes to position 1... Só A high Ball not really apropriated tô hitter... But this is no problema tô the best PGE hitter... Uriarte !!!! :white: :what: :whistle: :down: he tries to spuke omg and the Ball found the net....

• Boah, I expected invasion here and something to read today because I missed the match and now I see it's empty even after such a huge win by Skra :(

I had the same feeling as you! I try to watch it and enjoy from your coming analysis. ;)

• Tonight, i would be ready for some match chats...... :super:

Still don't know, which match to watch, both look promising. I will probably start with Lube vs. halkbank....

• Tonight, i would be ready for some match chats...... :super:

Still don't know, which match to watch, both look promising. I will probably start with Lube vs. halkbank....

Two streams at the same time for me, but I will also focus more on the game in Civitanova. I hope Matey's absence won't be too crucial for Trentino.

• Good match by halkbank so far. They look well prepared and very organized in block/defense....

• Travica is facing the Duo Juantorena and Blegginni there are rumours that Travica didnt like Juantorena.

• Parodi has been th OH with minus time on court.. I didn't get it... Why not Parodi instead Priddy..

• Lube in the paper it's more stronger so far, but The Coach it's not taking the best of the players. Lube still not convince this season IMO. Juantorena seems tired... Cebuly feels the pressure and neither Priddy or Padori are having time on court to be in theirs best. Serbian MB are no amazing.. doing his job only... Jeni could be more amazing.. he is the best.

Halkbank started this Season with so many problems.... right now its the best team in the final six.. Kubiak, Travica and Sokolov on fire are doing great.. Le Roux its really good too..I still expect more from Dick Kooy.. the week link in Halkbank are the Liberos but today they are playing OK.

• 3:0 for trento. Incredible rallies in the end of third set 8o

At 23:23, Muserskiy got injured and had to leave the court. Hope its nothing serious.....