2016 CEV DenizBank Champions League

• Wow just wow. What can I say. If Trentino can take the victory, it will be the biggest upset of CL history.

I presume you were not following this sport when Paris defeated Treviso in 2000 or Belgorod defeated Modena in 2003.

Per un pir, un pam un persec per na brogna e na rumleina, nuetr'a sam d'la Ghirlandeina nuetr'a sam da rispeter

• Whats with the asseco fans, do they hate the referee? Lol

• Look at the difference of rosters. Modena has showed it can easily beat Trentino. And I was too young in 2000 ;)
    Butko totally forgot Mikhaylov :S

So it's the biggest upset of YOUR champions league history, if you follow this competition since about 10 years :thumbup:

If you want I compare Paris/Belgorod rosters with Modena/Treviso in those years. It still seems unbelievable

Per un pir, un pam un persec per na brogna e na rumleina, nuetr'a sam d'la Ghirlandeina nuetr'a sam da rispeter

• Trentino are underdogs, but it wouldn't be one the "biggest upsets ever" if they win. I don't understand this forum's obssession with big names as if that meant much in volleyball. Also because Trentino usually beats many teams that are -in theory- better than them in Italy.

• Tine Urnaut and Gianelli have been amazing in this match! Mitar :obey:

Antonov almost delivery the set to Kazan

• Tine Urnaut plays with so much passion really fun to watch.

• The crowd behind the referee stands then followed his hand movements, same as with the crowd behind the officials table. And they kept on shouting Resovia, i personally thought Asseco could get a medal.

• Trentino are underdogs, but it wouldn't be one the "biggest upsets ever" if they win. I don't understand this forum's obssession with big names as if that meant much in volleyball. Also because Trentino usually beats many teams that are -in theory- better than them in Italy.

Totally agree, in Italy as well many people understimate Trentino this year, but if we want talk about the names, players like Colaci, Sole for example would be in the starting 7 of almost all the teams in the world

• Quoted from "ThisIsVolleyball"

The crowd behind the referee stands then followed his hand movements, same as with the crowd behind the officials table. And they kept on shouting Resovia, i personally thought Asseco could get a medal.

OK..they do it just for fun not because they hate the referee.

Yeah I just realized, Polish Fans are really passionate and supportive, I wish everyone was as that.

• finally a Champions league final who really worth to watch