You are not logged in.

world volleyball coaches show 2018 header

Dear visitor, welcome to Inside VolleyCountry. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Bartek

Jesus I Trust In You

• "Bartek" is male
  • "Bartek" started this thread

Favourite Team: Уралочка НТМК Екатеринбург

Saturday, June 6th 2015, 8:30pm

2016 CEV Challenge Cup

2015 CEV Challenge Cup Champion - Vojvodina NS Seme Novi Sad

Prediction Game:

Gold Medals - 14

Silver Medals - 12

Bronze Medals - 9

Overall: 35

Details

Bartek

Jesus I Trust In You

• "Bartek" is male

Saturday, June 6th 2015, 8:31pm

Prediction Game:

Gold Medals - 14

Silver Medals - 12

Bronze Medals - 9

Details

YavorD

Setter

• "YavorD" is male

Favourite Team: Bulgarian NT, Neftochimik Burgas, Belogorie Belgorod, Sisley Treviso

Thursday, December 17th 2015, 2:12pm

After Joppe Paulides (MB) set an example on Tuesday and played as a receiver against Skra Belchatow in the Champions League, the legendary Robert Szczerbaniuk followed his example and played as an OH for his club CEZ Karlovarsko against Arcada Galati at the Challenge Cup. Both did quite well, I would say.

Kaziyski

Bulgarian NT hater declared by dido1302

• "Kaziyski" is male

Saturday, December 19th 2015, 10:47am

After Joppe Paulides (MB) set an example on Tuesday and played as a receiver against Skra Belchatow in the Champions League, the legendary Robert Szczerbaniuk followed his example and played as an OH for his club CEZ Karlovarsko against Arcada Galati at the Challenge Cup. Both did quite well, I would say.

I know Paulides is good beach player so can recieve :D
Shiva :heart:

Kaziyski

• "Kaziyski" is male

Wednesday, January 27th 2016, 8:52pm

Lyon - Arcada Galati 47:45 in 2nd set :D :obey:

Think this is new points record in one set in CEV competitions

YavorD

Setter

• "YavorD" is male

Favourite Team: Bulgarian NT, Neftochimik Burgas, Belogorie Belgorod, Sisley Treviso

Thursday, January 28th 2016, 3:04pm

Lyon went through to the next round, but I think what brings some food for thought is the way they neglected the first leg in Romania. They traveled without some key players, obviously focusing on the second leg in Lyon. Risky, disrespectful to their opponents and to the tournament, but totally allowed. I am not against the format of the competition actually, we've seen pretty much all alternatives and this one seems the best, perhaps I just think this is not right.

Kaziyski

• "Kaziyski" is male

Thursday, January 28th 2016, 4:28pm

Lyon went through to the next round, but I think what brings some food for thought is the way they neglected the first leg in Romania. They traveled without some key players, obviously focusing on the second leg in Lyon. Risky, disrespectful to their opponents and to the tournament, but totally allowed. I am not against the format of the competition actually, we've seen pretty much all alternatives and this one seems the best, perhaps I just think this is not right.

Only Nikolov was rested while Diachkov and Aranha had problems with visa and couldnt board on flight from Munich to Bucharest :D they supposed to play in 1st leg

YavorD

Setter

• "YavorD" is male

Thursday, January 28th 2016, 5:21pm

Only Nikolov was rested while Diachkov and Aranha had problems with visa and couldnt board on flight from Munich to Bucharest :D they supposed to play in 1st leg
OK, this is new information to me, thanks for clarifying it :thumbup:

Bartek

Jesus I Trust In You

• "Bartek" is male

Monday, February 1st 2016, 6:37pm

Fakel from Russia and Lokomotiv from Ukraine will play together in Quarter-Final.
Will be problem with home and away matches?
Prediction Game:

Gold Medals - 14

Silver Medals - 12

Bronze Medals - 9

Details

Bartek

Jesus I Trust In You

• "Bartek" is male

Monday, February 22nd 2016, 4:59pm

Who is, on paper, Favourite of the Cup?

Arago almost d. Verona in away match. Benfica is Runner Up here and always very dangerous at home.
Prediction Game:

Gold Medals - 14

Silver Medals - 12

Bronze Medals - 9

Details

YavorD

Setter

• "YavorD" is male

Thursday, March 17th 2016, 10:04am

Expected by few, Benfica with a huge win in Verona. And it comes with some very impressive numbers as well. Ivan Kolev seems to feel quite well in Portugal now, after changing a couple of teams, and even at the age of 28 he might be a worthy candidate for the NT wide roster. Konstantinov hasn't seemed interested till now. There's not a huge diversity of OHs in the Bulgarian NT and Ivan Kolev is among the several ones in a good shape. This may be even his best shape since his junior years with the NT and CSKA.

Also, Flavio Soares with a monster performance - 23 points, 9 stuff blocks and 74% attack (14/19). Not bad for a MB.

Favourite Team: Foppapedretti Bergamo Marmi Lanza Verona

Favourite Players: Lo Bianco Piccinini Cardullo Ortolani

Friday, March 18th 2016, 5:33pm

I didn't expect Verona to lose the game. I thought that Arago and even Galatasaray were stronger than Benfica. Verona some time ago looked recovered from all the injuries and was founding a good rhythm, now they're down 2-0 against Perugia and lost game 1 of semifinal... :S

Thursday, March 31st 2016, 10:17am

I was in Verona yesterday and enjoyed an entertaining match I have to say. In the first two sets Verona played well and focused while Fakel didn't find a good rhythm. Then Tyurin and Klouka started to attack strong and above the block, Verona had hard times but eventually closed it 3-2 even if they could have closed it before. Kovacevic is MVP, great match for him while Starovic lost himself along the way.. It's gonna be hard in Siberia on sunday!
P.s. Volkov you are sooooo annoying :thumbdown:

Thursday, March 31st 2016, 11:13pm

I was in Verona yesterday and enjoyed an entertaining match I have to say. In the first two sets Verona played well and focused while Fakel didn't find a good rhythm. Then Tyurin and Klouka started to attack strong and above the block, Verona had hard times but eventually closed it 3-2 even if they could have closed it before. Kovacevic is MVP, great match for him while Starovic lost himself along the way.. It's gonna be hard in Siberia on sunday!
P.s. Volkov you are sooooo annoying :thumbdown:
Sadly, it was only Kluka as Turin can't play high balls. What miraculously changed for the Novy Urengoy Moscow team after the 2nd TTO in set 3 was defense. I don't know if the key was their third MB or second setter but the boys were clearly less stressed in the end of the third set. Kovacevic looked very impressive indeed (80%+ in attack in first two sets) provided what he does doesn't qualify as a carry - hard to see on the screen.

Friday, April 1st 2016, 9:53am

Of course it was more Kliuka who spiked hard overcthe block: i think he is a great talent but has a lot of ups and downs! In the second set he served under the net, then he was unstoppable.
The second setter had a good impact and also the block-defense system worked better and better. If Kliuka goes as in the second part of the match it will be hard, he' s the key player for Fakel in attack.

Sunday, April 3rd 2016, 5:33pm

Verona won the cup by beating Fakel 3-2!! So happy for the team, the first european cup ever, at the first partecipation for Verona. Congrats to the players, to the staff and to Giani, he's doing a pretty good job sinche he's coaching. Today Zingel is my personale MVP, he closed everything in attack and made several blocks too. Good match for Sander and Kovacevic (he has improved so much this season).. Congrats to Verona :cup:

ravens#7

• "ravens#7" is male

Favourite Team: USA (W/M) - BRA (W/M) - PUR (W/M)

Sunday, April 3rd 2016, 5:59pm

I'm really happy as well. :thumbsup:

Pity I couldn't watch the match.
"Voglio i tuoi occhi quando sognerai per farmi rimanere qui"
"...come la terra la pioggia d'estate"
"Io ti ho coperto le spalle, scoprendo tutto il mio cuore"
- Emma :heart: :love:

Mamdani

Professional

• "Mamdani" is male

Favourite Team: Azimut Modena Volley, Italy NT (M/F)

Favourite Players: Vullo - Cuminetti - Van de Goor - Giani - Bracci - Cantagalli (Modena 96/97)

Sunday, April 3rd 2016, 8:59pm

I'm happy for Giangio, and Volkov as well :D (the new Kubiak)
Per un pir, un pam un persec per na brogna e na rumleina, nuetr'a sam d'la Ghirlandeina nuetr'a sam da rispeter