CEV Champions League 2017

• Can't really feel hatred for Sirci if he does that.

They need every bit of advantage to win against Lube or Zenit Kazan if they ever beat Lube.

Favorite players: M: Maxim Mikhaylov, Murilo, Serginho, Aaron Russell, Otavio, Simone Giannelli, Ivan Zaytsev, Tsvetan Sokolov, Michał Kubiak, Mariusz Wlazly, Pawel Zagummy W: Sheilla, Zhu Ting, Natalia, Fe Garay, Fofao, Gabi, Thaisa, Foluke Akinradewo, Wei Qiuyue, Ding Xia, Carli Lloyd, Fabi, Natalia Goncharova, Yuko Sano, Saoris Kimura and Sakoda

#FreeBritney

• All due to respect to Perugia fans, I don't think all of the 5000 Perugia fans will be there by their own resources. Probably Perugia's crazy president will sponsor majority of them. This is the way it works for big Turkish bank clubs like Halkbank, Ziraat.
    Looking at how CEV promote Perugia ,I wonder if he can also 'buy' the final :whistle:

Where is this coming from?

Perugia's supporters are the ones who grown the most this season. According to volleball.it we had +119% of audience at home this season. And we are the team who brings more supporterts at the away matches.

There hasn't ever been a team most loved in Perugia. The women's club Sirio, the one twice champion of Europe and 3 times champion of Italy, probably never had these numbers. We are a reality, just like Trentino and Modena, where volleyball is the most popular sport. That's all.

Sirci never paid our supporters to follow the team as far as I know. Away matches are organized by the fans. They take the names of who goes with the team, call the pullmans and so on.

• I see nothing wrong with assisting fans to join final4. Sirci probably did worse investments this season...... :teach:
    I would be positively surprised if there will be really 350 fans from Berlin. I actually don't see this happening, but we will see.

Regarding the sports and from a neutral perspective, I can agree on what scarpetta wrote. A final between Lube and Zenit would be my first choice too.

I do hope that Berlin can deliver a worthy performance. Last match in Bundesliga was a bit worriesome but, generally speaking, they showed better performances in CL than in domestic league this season. If they can make Zenit sweat a little it would be OK for me, regardless from the outcome.....

• Sirci probably did worse investments this season......

:lol:

I also really don't see what's the problem in it. Someone suggest is 'too easy' to be payed to follow the team (or better, to have to pay less/nothing to do so), or that in this way the fans can't criticize the society, but honestly – even if I get there points – I can't think it's a bad thing.

Perugia fans where great trough the whole year, always present (and often in massive number, for example 400 or so fans in Trento even on Wednesday) even in the far Molfetta or abroad e.g. vs Roseleare.

This time the Final4 it's at home but actually not at home (Perugia is around 2 hour from Rome, but they will sleep in Rome I guess, so considering also the prize of the tickets it won't be a cheap week end for them) and if they got financial help by Sirci I don't blame them at all! And neither Sirci ;)

• My friends bought the tickets right after we were announced as host of the F4. Probably our supporters will be even more in the next days. Many people can't have long time programs because of their job and so on... I wish I could be there: when the other Perugia won the 2009/10 Challenge Cup I felt in love with the Charlottenburg's supporters; they're just amazing. They stayed with us when we played Mladost. They supported our team. And their players came among them and us, giving everybody the five. I remember a young but already amazing Salvodor Hidalgo Oliva giving me the five. I can say the same about the supperers of Dukla Liberec and their players. Amazing people. :obey:

These are memories that can be shared by a lot of volleyball fans in various tournaments all over Europe, I believe :) The fact that they are not as stellar as stars from other sports makes meeting volleyball players and attending finals in general a unique experience. I keep such memories, too, hence the reason why I am travelling to yet another Final Four event :)

• I hope Berlin can improve a little bit. They are doing a good job over the net against MM, but no one could stop Leon (insane so far) and Anderson's service.

BTW our supporters are already in the hall, which is already quite well crowded (or at least it looks so from the screen). :D

• Ok what is wrong with the lights? What is wrong with Laola's quality?

I wondered too..... :down:

Hard to say anything on the match so far. Anderson/Leon almost at 100% in attack, a service winner here and there, one or another block and here we go. The way Zenith serves/Berlin receives, Berlin needs more contribution from the opposite position :teach:

• Matt Anderson did quite well too at the service line. He was the reason Berlin lost their lead.

Favorite players: M: Maxim Mikhaylov, Murilo, Serginho, Aaron Russell, Otavio, Simone Giannelli, Ivan Zaytsev, Tsvetan Sokolov, Michał Kubiak, Mariusz Wlazly, Pawel Zagummy W: Sheilla, Zhu Ting, Natalia, Fe Garay, Fofao, Gabi, Thaisa, Foluke Akinradewo, Wei Qiuyue, Ding Xia, Carli Lloyd, Fabi, Natalia Goncharova, Yuko Sano, Saoris Kimura and Sakoda

#FreeBritney