CEV Champions League 2017

• Kazan players have really tight shorts. It diesn't help either that it's white. :cheesy:

Favorite players: M: Maxim Mikhaylov, Murilo, Serginho, Aaron Russell, Otavio, Simone Giannelli, Ivan Zaytsev, Tsvetan Sokolov, Michał Kubiak, Mariusz Wlazly, Pawel Zagummy W: Sheilla, Zhu Ting, Natalia, Fe Garay, Fofao, Gabi, Thaisa, Foluke Akinradewo, Wei Qiuyue, Ding Xia, Carli Lloyd, Fabi, Natalia Goncharova, Yuko Sano, Saoris Kimura and Sakoda

#FreeBritney

• Zenit already subbing out their precious Leon for Sivoshelez to avoid injuries for the final. :white:

Favorite players: M: Maxim Mikhaylov, Murilo, Serginho, Aaron Russell, Otavio, Simone Giannelli, Ivan Zaytsev, Tsvetan Sokolov, Michał Kubiak, Mariusz Wlazly, Pawel Zagummy W: Sheilla, Zhu Ting, Natalia, Fe Garay, Fofao, Gabi, Thaisa, Foluke Akinradewo, Wei Qiuyue, Ding Xia, Carli Lloyd, Fabi, Natalia Goncharova, Yuko Sano, Saoris Kimura and Sakoda

#FreeBritney

• Game over. Losing the second set killed Berlin's fighting spirit. :(

Kazan (Leon) was too strong for the german team. BTW I do think this team can be beaten by a good serving team, Trentino proved it last year. They're all about spiking and serving. Except Verbov their defence isn't so good. There's hope for the italian team going to meet them.

• Game over. Losing the second set killed Berlin's fighting spirit. :(

Kazan (Leon) was too strong for the german team. BTW I do think this team can be beaten by a good serving team, Trentino proved it last year. They're all about spiking and serving. Except Verbov their defence isn't so good. There's hope for the italian team going to meet them.

I dont agree, IMO Zenit started to play on their maxium and in that situation Berlin simply couldnt endanger them. Class diff is just to big

• Now I have mix feelings. Perugia has no chance against Zenit's service game . Lube has a chance with Grebennikov but not sure if they enough mental toughness.

The moment I realized what an amazing libero Luke Perry is becoming and I remembered I have Bari I had this feeling ->

• The moment I realized what an amazing libero Luke Perry is becoming and I remembered I have Bari I had this feeling ->

They should really think of converting Della Lunga as the libero, SHAME! I would actually stomach if they lost with that change than seeing Ivan covering for the one who should be covering for him. :white:

#FreeBritney

• Berlin probably did what they could in the first two sets but as mentioned, individual class of Zenit prevailed. I hope the second match gets a bit more exciting.

Some words from my part towards Robert Kromm. As funny as he may look at times in defence and reception, he has played a great CL-season :thumbup:. Mostly ok in reception, he was always around 60% in attack and led the team in the hottest moments in the big matches. I am not his biggest fan and at times did not write nicely about him. So credit where credit is due :teach:

• Not a good start for Ivan but De Cecco did the right thing to atleast shake off the cold from Ivan

#FreeBritney

• O boy De Cecco needs Ivan to get starting. He's really dependent on his middle than the pipe.

#FreeBritney

• Bari is probably the luckiest libero on earth with two outsides covering for him. :super:

#FreeBritney

• Ivan doing a USA right now at the service line. :obey:

#FreeBritney

• Zaytsev is hot today :obey:

#FreeBritney