CEV Champions League 2017

• Bari is turning into target practice for Zenit. Aleks being himself as always in crucial moments. De Cecco not taking enough risk. The left sides not working as usual. :white:

Actually Zaytzev is having the best matches since he started playing outisde hitter. Crucial matches are his natural habitat, that's why I want him to be our opposite next season. He's passing well too compared to our libero. ^^

• Lol come on. you just can't receive.

The best opposites in the world can overcome tough passes. Atanasijevic likes his crosscourt hits which makes him predictable when a triple block is set up perfectly.

Actually Zaytzev is having the best matches since he started playing outisde hitter. Crucial matches are his natural habitat, that's why I want him to be our opposite next season. He's passing well too compared to our libero. ^^

I agree but De Cecco is too complicated at his Aleks-centric setting which is making the left side and pipe useless.

Favorite players: M: Maxim Mikhaylov, Murilo, Serginho, Aaron Russell, Otavio, Simone Giannelli, Ivan Zaytsev, Tsvetan Sokolov, Michał Kubiak, Mariusz Wlazly, Pawel Zagummy W: Sheilla, Zhu Ting, Natalia, Fe Garay, Fofao, Gabi, Thaisa, Foluke Akinradewo, Wei Qiuyue, Ding Xia, Carli Lloyd, Fabi, Natalia Goncharova, Yuko Sano, Saoris Kimura and Sakoda

#FreeBritney

• Does it have any other link than Laola??

• Yes wish he use the touch a little more or the line shots. He's going to get destroyed with his cross spikes. :white:

Favorite players: M: Maxim Mikhaylov, Murilo, Serginho, Aaron Russell, Otavio, Simone Giannelli, Ivan Zaytsev, Tsvetan Sokolov, Michał Kubiak, Mariusz Wlazly, Pawel Zagummy W: Sheilla, Zhu Ting, Natalia, Fe Garay, Fofao, Gabi, Thaisa, Foluke Akinradewo, Wei Qiuyue, Ding Xia, Carli Lloyd, Fabi, Natalia Goncharova, Yuko Sano, Saoris Kimura and Sakoda

#FreeBritney

• Maxim is truly a world class opposite. :obey:

#FreeBritney

• I don't get De Cecco: Kazan blocked us on the middle just once and since then he tried again with Berger and Atanasijevic. And we had a chance to break them on the 20-21, but our opposite got blocked 3 times in the same rally and of course he was: it was a break and crucial point. ;(

It's all about Zaytzev.

• Butko's just composed really. He has Maxim, Wilfredo and Matt. Wilfredo isn't even heating up yet while Aleks is showing no signs of recovery.

#FreeBritney

• Zaytsev is now our main libero. Looks like Zenit caught on Perugia's eternal problem since the start of the season. :white: :white: :white:

#FreeBritney

• Come on, it's another game over with a main chocke from the usual ones (setter and opposite).

I'm so quiet that I'm eating pizza. I'm hopeless.

Leon is now having fun with our reception. :lol:

What if Anderson, the other usual chocker, joins the party? :white:

• And this is why Zaytsev being an opposite could've helped us more. He can receive while staying an opposite. Atanasijevic is basically running away to attack with such porous floor defense. What's the use? :white:

#FreeBritney

• And this is why Zaytsev being an opposite could've helped us more. He can receive while staying an opposite. Atanasijevic is basically running away to attack with such porous floor defense. What's the use? :white:

I told it after game 1 of the semifinals we had to put Ivan as opposite and bench the chocker. :whistle:

• SHAME is Perugia planning to play wild card in FIVB CWC? I hope they do maybe Aaron is healthy by that time. :drink:

#FreeBritney

• SHAME is Perugia planning to play wild card in FIVB CWC? I hope they do maybe Aaron is healthy by that time. :drink:

I don't know. I dislike so much the team this season that I take the distance. I just watch matches on TV. They managed to be more annoying than the year we hired Beretta :wall: .

I hope we won't anyway. :whistle: