You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Inside VolleyCountry. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Sunday, April 30th 2017, 7:35pm

They have something we haven't: a scoring opposite. De Cecco is doing everything to avoid Atanasijevic at the moment, he realized he chockes.

Lol come on. You just can't receive.And what made most damage was float services

SHAME

• "SHAME" is male

Favourite Team: USA (W/M) - BRA (W/M) - PUR (W/M)

Sunday, April 30th 2017, 7:36pm

Bari is turning into target practice for Zenit. Aleks being himself as always in crucial moments. De Cecco not taking enough risk. The left sides not working as usual. :white:

Actually Zaytzev is having the best matches since he started playing outisde hitter. Crucial matches are his natural habitat, that's why I want him to be our opposite next season. He's passing well too compared to our libero. ^^
"Voglio i tuoi occhi quando sognerai per farmi rimanere qui"
"...come la terra la pioggia d'estate"
"Io ti ho coperto le spalle, scoprendo tutto il mio cuore"
- Emma :heart: :love:

About me: Favorite teams: M: USA, Serbia, Italy,Russia, Perugia, PGE Skra, Taubate W: Brazil, Japan, Serbia, wherever club Queen Sheilla is at...

"Be careful how you treat people. What you do to others has a funny way of coming back on you..."

Sunday, April 30th 2017, 7:45pm

They have something we haven't: a scoring opposite. De Cecco is doing everything to avoid Atanasijevic at the moment, he realized he chockes.

Lol come on. you just can't receive.

The best opposites in the world can overcome tough passes. Atanasijevic likes his crosscourt hits which makes him predictable when a triple block is set up perfectly.

Bari is turning into target practice for Zenit. Aleks being himself as always in crucial moments. De Cecco not taking enough risk. The left sides not working as usual. :white:

Actually Zaytzev is having the best matches since he started playing outisde hitter. Crucial matches are his natural habitat, that's why I want him to be our opposite next season. He's passing well too compared to our libero. ^^

I agree but De Cecco is too complicated at his Aleks-centric setting which is making the left side and pipe useless.
Favorite players: M: Maxim Mikhaylov, Murilo, Serginho, Aaron Russell, Otavio, Simone Giannelli, Ivan Zaytsev, Tsvetan Sokolov, Michał Kubiak, Mariusz Wlazly, Pawel Zagummy W: Sheilla, Zhu Ting, Natalia, Fe Garay, Fofao, Gabi, Thaisa, Foluke Akinradewo, Wei Qiuyue, Ding Xia, Carli Lloyd, Fabi, Natalia Goncharova, Yuko Sano, Saoris Kimura and Sakoda

SHAME

• "SHAME" is male

Sunday, April 30th 2017, 7:46pm

Lol come on. You just can't receive.And what made most damage was float services

1/7 14% in the first set. http://www.cev.lu/Competition-Area/Match…ID=29048&setN=1

Favourite Team: Minas Tênis Clube

Favourite Players: Sheilla Castro, Yeon Koung Kim, Jaqueline, Boskovic, Maja Ognjenovic, Fabiana Claudino, Fabí, Takeshita, Saori, Werblinska, Fofão, Sokolova, Giba, Zaytsev, Kurek, André Nascimento, Leal, William, De Cecco, Stanley

Sunday, April 30th 2017, 7:51pm

Does it have any other link than Laola??

About me: Favorite teams: M: USA, Serbia, Italy,Russia, Perugia, PGE Skra, Taubate W: Brazil, Japan, Serbia, wherever club Queen Sheilla is at...

"Be careful how you treat people. What you do to others has a funny way of coming back on you..."

Sunday, April 30th 2017, 7:51pm

1/7 14% in the first set. http://www.cev.lu/Competition-Area/Match…ID=29048&setN=1

Yes wish he use the touch a little more or the line shots. He's going to get destroyed with his cross spikes. :white:
Favorite players: M: Maxim Mikhaylov, Murilo, Serginho, Aaron Russell, Otavio, Simone Giannelli, Ivan Zaytsev, Tsvetan Sokolov, Michał Kubiak, Mariusz Wlazly, Pawel Zagummy W: Sheilla, Zhu Ting, Natalia, Fe Garay, Fofao, Gabi, Thaisa, Foluke Akinradewo, Wei Qiuyue, Ding Xia, Carli Lloyd, Fabi, Natalia Goncharova, Yuko Sano, Saoris Kimura and Sakoda

SHAME

• "SHAME" is male

Sunday, April 30th 2017, 7:53pm

Kazan with 2 blockers on our middles and no one on Atanasijevic... :whistle:

Sunday, April 30th 2017, 8:12pm

Maxim is truly a world class opposite. :obey:

SHAME

• "SHAME" is male

Sunday, April 30th 2017, 8:13pm

I don't get De Cecco: Kazan blocked us on the middle just once and since then he tried again with Berger and Atanasijevic. And we had a chance to break them on the 20-21, but our opposite got blocked 3 times in the same rally and of course he was: it was a break and crucial point. ;(

It's all about Zaytzev.

Sunday, April 30th 2017, 8:17pm

Butko's just composed really. He has Maxim, Wilfredo and Matt. Wilfredo isn't even heating up yet while Aleks is showing no signs of recovery.

Sunday, April 30th 2017, 8:21pm

Zaytsev is now our main libero. Looks like Zenit caught on Perugia's eternal problem since the start of the season. :white: :white: :white:

Sunday, April 30th 2017, 8:23pm

Leon Leon Leon Leon .... :what: :what: :what:
Greatest talent ever. Give him a NT please!

Sunday, April 30th 2017, 8:24pm

Leon 4 aces in a row :white:

SHAME

• "SHAME" is male

Come on, it's another game over with a main chocke from the usual ones (setter and opposite).

I'm so quiet that I'm eating pizza. I'm hopeless.

Leon is now having fun with our reception. :lol:

What if Anderson, the other usual chocker, joins the party? :white:

And this is why Zaytsev being an opposite could've helped us more. He can receive while staying an opposite. Atanasijevic is basically running away to attack with such porous floor defense. What's the use? :white:

SHAME

• "SHAME" is male

Sunday, April 30th 2017, 8:25pm

And this is why Zaytsev being an opposite could've helped us more. He can receive while staying an opposite. Atanasijevic is basically running away to attack with such porous floor defense. What's the use? :white:

I told it after game 1 of the semifinals we had to put Ivan as opposite and bench the chocker. :whistle:

SHAME

• "SHAME" is male

Sunday, April 30th 2017, 8:27pm

And now the diva contest started with a very annoying attitude from Atanasijevic. Osmany may be dethroned. :wall:

Sunday, April 30th 2017, 8:28pm

SHAME is Perugia planning to play wild card in FIVB CWC? I hope they do maybe Aaron is healthy by that time. :drink:

Sunday, April 30th 2017, 8:29pm

Now it is Anderson 3 aces in a row :rolll: :rolll:

SHAME

• "SHAME" is male

Sunday, April 30th 2017, 8:31pm

SHAME is Perugia planning to play wild card in FIVB CWC? I hope they do maybe Aaron is healthy by that time. :drink:

I don't know. I dislike so much the team this season that I take the distance. I just watch matches on TV. They managed to be more annoying than the year we hired Beretta :wall: .

I hope we won't anyway. :whistle:

Social bookmarks