You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Inside VolleyCountry. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Favourite Team: M: USA, Serbia, Italy,Russia, Perugia, PGE Skra, Taubate W: Brazil, Japan, Serbia, wherever club Queen Sheilla is at...

Favourite Players: M: Maxim Mikhaylov, Murilo, Serginho, Aaron Russell, Otavio,Micah Christenson, Simone Giannelli, Ivan Zaytsev, Tsvetan Sokolov, Michał Kubiak, Mariusz Wlazly, Pawel Zagummy W: Sheilla, Zhu Ting, Natalia, Fe Garay, Fofao, Gabi, Thaisa, Foluke Akinradewo, Haruka Miyashita, Wei Qiuyue, Ding Xia, Carli Lloyd, Fabi, Natalia Goncharova, Yuko Sano, Saoris Kimura and Sakoda

Sunday, April 30th 2017, 8:31pm

Bari couldn't even get the ball if it hits his head. :white:

SHAME

• "SHAME" is male

Favourite Team: USA (W/M) - BRA (W/M) - PUR (W/M)

Sunday, April 30th 2017, 8:35pm

Atanasijevic should seriously stop provacting the opponents and think about his (embarassing) game. :hit:
"Voglio i tuoi occhi quando sognerai per farmi rimanere qui"
"...come la terra la pioggia d'estate"
"Io ti ho coperto le spalle, scoprendo tutto il mio cuore"
- Emma :heart: :love:

Favourite Team: M: USA, Serbia, Italy,Russia, Perugia, PGE Skra, Taubate W: Brazil, Japan, Serbia, wherever club Queen Sheilla is at...

Favourite Players: M: Maxim Mikhaylov, Murilo, Serginho, Aaron Russell, Otavio,Micah Christenson, Simone Giannelli, Ivan Zaytsev, Tsvetan Sokolov, Michał Kubiak, Mariusz Wlazly, Pawel Zagummy W: Sheilla, Zhu Ting, Natalia, Fe Garay, Fofao, Gabi, Thaisa, Foluke Akinradewo, Haruka Miyashita, Wei Qiuyue, Ding Xia, Carli Lloyd, Fabi, Natalia Goncharova, Yuko Sano, Saoris Kimura and Sakoda

Sunday, April 30th 2017, 8:36pm

Atleast Zaytsev is doing well.

Guess the lesson for Perugia is not to go cheap with Outsides and Libero next time. :white:

SHAME

• "SHAME" is male

Sunday, April 30th 2017, 8:41pm

Really deserved victory for Kazan and lost (as usual) for us.

We had our beautiful losers title to defend after all. :gone:

SHAME

• "SHAME" is male

Sunday, April 30th 2017, 8:48pm

Mikhailov 15/20 75%
Atanasijevic 6/19 32%

Zaytsev 53%+/26%++
Bari 35%+/10%++
:gone:

Sunday, April 30th 2017, 8:54pm

fastest serve award ??????!!!!!!! what even is that?

Sunday, April 30th 2017, 8:59pm

They invented new award to give Zaytsev and they gave best spiker award to Zaytsev :| :thumbdown:

Sunday, April 30th 2017, 9:02pm

They invented new award to give Zaytsev and they gave best spiker award to Zaytsev :| :thumbdown:

I can't with these awards.... :what:

SHAME

• "SHAME" is male

Sunday, April 30th 2017, 9:03pm

Volvich must be the luckiest guy in the world: he keeps winning CL titles, doing almost nothing on court and now he gets a best MB award; poor Gutsalyuk. ;(

Atanasijevic best opposite. :rolll: :rolll: :rolll: :rolll: :rolll: :rolll: :rolll: :rolll: :rolll: :rolll: :rolll: :rolll:

De Cecco best setter over Christenson... jokes keep going on. :whistle:

Sunday, April 30th 2017, 9:03pm

Best libero -Grebennikov?? You must be joking

Sunday, April 30th 2017, 9:04pm

I mean... they could just give all the awards to the Perugia starting 7 :aww:

what if the MVP goes to Zaytsev

SHAME

• "SHAME" is male

Sunday, April 30th 2017, 9:05pm

Best libero -Grebennikov?? You must be joking

Bari all the way! :dance6:

Sunday, April 30th 2017, 9:06pm

There's no way the opposite or setter award is right. :gone:

Sunday, April 30th 2017, 9:10pm

Perugia got 4 awards (actually 5) . Kazan only 3

SHAME

• "SHAME" is male

Sunday, April 30th 2017, 9:12pm

Watching my beloved Kaliberda in that jearsey is still too painful. Time to go. ;(

Sunday, April 30th 2017, 10:13pm

So Proud of MVP Maxim... :drink:

Sunday, April 30th 2017, 10:56pm

Mikhailov 15/20 75%
Atanasijevic 6/19 32%

Zaytsev 53%+/26%++
Bari 35%+/10%++
:gone:

That's why I keep on joking about how it would be nice if Zaytsev gets converrted into a libero hahaha

I really hope if Zaytsev still plans to be an outside hitter, he uses the Zenit Kazan block as a motivation. Lol he actually did so much better against the best team in europe than the scrubs in the league.

Jesus at Bari's Performance. Even Sergio in his 40s is still better than him. :white:

I like Ata a lot but I wish he practices his line shots, he's a good player but not in the crucial moments that defines the best opposites in the world. :win:

Kk15

Master

• "Kk15" is female

Favourite Team: Italian NTs – Trento

Monday, May 1st 2017, 11:59am

Well, first of all, congrats Zenit. They're simply impressing!! So organized, so 'clean', so everything. Not my favorite style of volleyball, but it leaves you like this: :white:

And this is why Zaytsev being an opposite could've helped us more. He can receive while staying an opposite. Atanasijevic is basically running away to attack with such porous floor defense. What's the use? :white:

I told it after game 1 of the semifinals we had to put Ivan as opposite and bench the chocker. :whistle:

I'm sorry, but Dore della Lunga isn't a player for this kind of level. If Russell was ok, then it could be worthy to try.

And now the diva contest started with a very annoying attitude from Atanasijevic. Osmany may be dethroned. :wall:

:lol: :lol:

They invented new award to give Zaytsev

Well, that's practically truth, but after all imho it makes sense considering the sponsor: it's a delivery company, so they made it all about being able to do the 'fastest service' ( = fastest delivery) as Zaytsev did.

De Cecco best setter over Christenson... jokes keep going on.

Christenson (which I love) was awful yesterday :down:
In case, I would have picked Butko.

Watching my beloved Kaliberda in that jearsey is still too painful. Time to go.

Please tell me I saw it well: he was wearing a t-shirt of Perugia when Lube entered the court?? If the answer is yes, he wasn't the only Lube player having that shirt.
Unfortunately Lube fans decided to cheer for Kazan and against Perugia (while Perugia fans cheered for Lube) :thumbdown: :thumbdown:

Lol he actually did so much better against the best team in europe than the scrubs in the league.

Well, that's who he is. Plus, he loves playing in Rome and that always gave him big motivation ;)

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "Kk15" (May 1st 2017, 12:09pm)

SHAME

• "SHAME" is male

Monday, May 1st 2017, 1:12pm

No, I was talking about the cerimony for the podium. Kaliberda was wearing his Lube shirt. It really hurts me, because he was my favourite player last season, even more than Russell.

Social bookmarks