CEV Champions League 2017

• Bari couldn't even get the ball if it hits his head. :white:

Favorite players: M: Maxim Mikhaylov, Murilo, Serginho, Aaron Russell, Otavio, Simone Giannelli, Ivan Zaytsev, Tsvetan Sokolov, Michał Kubiak, Mariusz Wlazly, Pawel Zagummy W: Sheilla, Zhu Ting, Natalia, Fe Garay, Fofao, Gabi, Thaisa, Foluke Akinradewo, Wei Qiuyue, Ding Xia, Carli Lloyd, Fabi, Natalia Goncharova, Yuko Sano, Saoris Kimura and Sakoda

#FreeBritney

• Atleast Zaytsev is doing well.

Guess the lesson for Perugia is not to go cheap with Outsides and Libero next time. :white:

Favorite players: M: Maxim Mikhaylov, Murilo, Serginho, Aaron Russell, Otavio, Simone Giannelli, Ivan Zaytsev, Tsvetan Sokolov, Michał Kubiak, Mariusz Wlazly, Pawel Zagummy W: Sheilla, Zhu Ting, Natalia, Fe Garay, Fofao, Gabi, Thaisa, Foluke Akinradewo, Wei Qiuyue, Ding Xia, Carli Lloyd, Fabi, Natalia Goncharova, Yuko Sano, Saoris Kimura and Sakoda

#FreeBritney

• Volvich must be the luckiest guy in the world: he keeps winning CL titles, doing almost nothing on court and now he gets a best MB award; poor Gutsalyuk. ;(

Atanasijevic best opposite. :rolll: :rolll: :rolll: :rolll: :rolll: :rolll: :rolll: :rolll: :rolll: :rolll: :rolll: :rolll:

De Cecco best setter over Christenson... jokes keep going on. :whistle:

• There's no way the opposite or setter award is right. :gone:

#FreeBritney

• So Proud of MVP Maxim... :drink:

#FreeBritney

• Mikhailov 15/20 75%
    Atanasijevic 6/19 32%

Zaytsev 53%+/26%++
    Bari 35%+/10%++
    :gone:

That's why I keep on joking about how it would be nice if Zaytsev gets converrted into a libero hahaha

I really hope if Zaytsev still plans to be an outside hitter, he uses the Zenit Kazan block as a motivation. Lol he actually did so much better against the best team in europe than the scrubs in the league.

Jesus at Bari's Performance. Even Sergio in his 40s is still better than him. :white:

I like Ata a lot but I wish he practices his line shots, he's a good player but not in the crucial moments that defines the best opposites in the world. :win:

#FreeBritney

• Well, first of all, congrats Zenit. They're simply impressing!! So organized, so 'clean', so everything. Not my favorite style of volleyball, but it leaves you like this: :white:

I told it after game 1 of the semifinals we had to put Ivan as opposite and bench the chocker. :whistle:

I'm sorry, but Dore della Lunga isn't a player for this kind of level. If Russell was ok, then it could be worthy to try.

And now the diva contest started with a very annoying attitude from Atanasijevic. Osmany may be dethroned. :wall:

:lol: :lol:

They invented new award to give Zaytsev

Well, that's practically truth, but after all imho it makes sense considering the sponsor: it's a delivery company, so they made it all about being able to do the 'fastest service' ( = fastest delivery) as Zaytsev did.

De Cecco best setter over Christenson... jokes keep going on.

Christenson (which I love) was awful yesterday :down:
    In case, I would have picked Butko.

Watching my beloved Kaliberda in that jearsey is still too painful. Time to go.

Please tell me I saw it well: he was wearing a t-shirt of Perugia when Lube entered the court?? If the answer is yes, he wasn't the only Lube player having that shirt.
    Unfortunately Lube fans decided to cheer for Kazan and against Perugia (while Perugia fans cheered for Lube) :thumbdown: :thumbdown:

Lol he actually did so much better against the best team in europe than the scrubs in the league.

Well, that's who he is. Plus, he loves playing in Rome and that always gave him big motivation ;)

• No, I was talking about the cerimony for the podium. Kaliberda was wearing his Lube shirt. It really hurts me, because he was my favourite player last season, even more than Russell.