You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Inside VolleyCountry. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Gomes

Intermediate

• "Gomes" is male

Favourite Team: Rexona , MInas, Volero Zurich, Fenerbahce, Moscow, PGE SKRA Belchatow, Trentino

Favourite Players: Sheilla Castro, Fê Garay, Jaqueline Carvalho, Mari /Mariusz Wlazły, Facundo Conte, Tsvetan Sokolov, Dante, André Nascimento

Thursday, December 22nd 2016, 7:47pm

I guess they change a lot the start six, so this maybe can be the main reason for this gap in defense.. The Tallest player when in back row its just a mess... They have Winters and Sonn Jaescke will arrive and can improve this.

Gomes

Intermediate

• "Gomes" is male

Favourite Team: Rexona , MInas, Volero Zurich, Fenerbahce, Moscow, PGE SKRA Belchatow, Trentino

Favourite Players: Sheilla Castro, Fê Garay, Jaqueline Carvalho, Mari /Mariusz Wlazły, Facundo Conte, Tsvetan Sokolov, Dante, André Nascimento

Thursday, December 22nd 2016, 7:51pm

VFB won 3x0 against Berlin in domestic league, but i didnt see any game of them.. maybe they can do well in champions leaague either.

This format for mens champions league its ok now (20 teams). Its a kind of entertainer and all of pools have good teams.

The womens can be good in some pools but i think that the sistem will not help the best teams to advance to play off 6. A Pool more balanced can made a worse second place among the seconds.

Gomes

Intermediate

• "Gomes" is male

Thursday, December 22nd 2016, 8:03pm

some pro MB players have so low skills.... :white: :white: :white: :white:

Favourite Team: M: USA, Serbia, Italy,Russia, Perugia, PGE Skra, Taubate W: Brazil, Japan, Serbia, wherever club Queen Sheilla is at...

Favourite Players: M: Maxim Mikhaylov, Murilo, Serginho, Aaron Russell, Otavio,Micah Christenson, Simone Giannelli, Ivan Zaytsev, Tsvetan Sokolov, Michał Kubiak, Mariusz Wlazly, Pawel Zagummy W: Sheilla, Zhu Ting, Natalia, Fe Garay, Fofao, Gabi, Thaisa, Foluke Akinradewo, Haruka Miyashita, Wei Qiuyue, Ding Xia, Carli Lloyd, Fabi, Natalia Goncharova, Yuko Sano, Saoris Kimura and Sakoda

Thursday, December 22nd 2016, 8:37pm

This is going to be an easy win for Perugia. :whistling:

Kaziyski

Bulgarian NT hater declared by dido1302

• "Kaziyski" is male

Monday, January 16th 2017, 2:29pm

Perugia will host FF in Rome. News confirmed by Bernardi :whistle:
Shiva :heart:

YavorD

Setter

• "YavorD" is male

Favourite Team: Bulgarian NT, Neftochimik Burgas, Belogorie Belgorod, Sisley Treviso

Monday, January 16th 2017, 2:41pm

Perugia will host FF in Rome. News confirmed by Bernardi :whistle:
Confirmed officially by CEV, too. source

Mamdani

Professional

• "Mamdani" is male

Favourite Team: Azimut Modena Volley, Liu Jo Nordmeccanica Modena, Italy NT (M/F)

Favourite Players: Vullo - Cuminetti - Van de Goor - Giani - Bracci - Cantagalli (Modena 96/97 to sum up, the best team ever existed )

Monday, January 16th 2017, 2:45pm

Quite strange. Assignment before the end of qualification tournament?
Per un pir, un pam un persec per na brogna e na rumleina, nuetr'a sam d'la Ghirlandeina nuetr'a sam da rispeter

Monday, January 16th 2017, 3:02pm

Indeed, I was wondering about this too.

Kaziyski

Bulgarian NT hater declared by dido1302

• "Kaziyski" is male

Monday, January 16th 2017, 3:19pm

I believe CEV announced hosts before the end of group stage so clubs can be sure about progressing in Playoff 12. I doubt Bernardi will field subs in any match
Shiva :heart:

SHAME

• "SHAME" is male

Favourite Team: USA (W/M) - BRA (W/M) - PUR (W/M)

Monday, January 16th 2017, 3:28pm

More waste of money for a Cup we will never win. :aww:
"Voglio i tuoi occhi quando sognerai per farmi rimanere qui"
"...come la terra la pioggia d'estate"
"Io ti ho coperto le spalle, scoprendo tutto il mio cuore"
- Emma :heart: :love:

YavorD

Setter

• "YavorD" is male

Favourite Team: Bulgarian NT, Neftochimik Burgas, Belogorie Belgorod, Sisley Treviso

Monday, January 16th 2017, 4:14pm

I believe CEV announced hosts before the end of group stage so clubs can be sure about progressing in Playoff 12. I doubt Bernardi will field subs in any match
No one apart from Perugia will be sure with an early announcement like this. Besides, it is wrong logic again by CEV and I will tell you why. What if Perugia finish at the bottom of their group? We haven't had a weak host in the years so far and Perugia won't, of course, finish last but this is still theoretically possible. Bernardi probably won't play with the bench (who knows if a game in the Italian league will turn out to be more important than, let's say, the return matches against Halkbank and Roeselare) but what if his players lose motivation because of the decision? Even if we forget about motivation, bench, and priorities for a while, there are still way too many matches to be played (and enough time for Perugia to collapse) to announce something like this in advance. My opinion.

Monday, January 16th 2017, 4:21pm

Same thing happened to one of the Azeri teams before (2012 Champions League,Baku). Host team had to play all the qualification processes and in the end they couldn't qualify for the final-four. Am I wrong? This is a positive discrimination in favor of Perugia , it is unethical

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "scarpetta" (Jan 16th 2017, 5:12pm)

Kk15

Master

• "Kk15" is female

Favourite Team: Italian NTs – Trento

Monday, January 16th 2017, 9:18pm

More waste of money for a Cup we will never win. :aww:

Thank God there is someone willing to invest that much in volleyball in Italy!! Thank you Ginone!!!
He definitely isn't my favorite Serie A team president, but we have to build him a statue (not only to him, obviously) for that.

TimHH

Master

• "TimHH" is male

Favourite Players: LLoy Ball, Pavel Zagumny, Nikola Grbic, Robertlandy Simon, Dmitry Muserskiy. Murillo Endres, Nikolay Pavlov, Luciano De Cecco

Tuesday, January 17th 2017, 9:39pm

What a pity, Craiova almost takes a 2:0 lead against Ngapeth and Co, but Modena survives and equalizes 8o

It will probably go downhill for the romanians from now on.....
never mess with your setter......

Wednesday, January 18th 2017, 5:49pm

Pretty good game in Moscow so far.

Wednesday, January 18th 2017, 8:54pm

Belogorie trashed Perugia in the 1st set...

Wednesday, January 18th 2017, 9:35pm

And Perugia trashed Belgorie in the 2nd, it seems.

Wednesday, January 18th 2017, 10:09pm

And the 3rd set was a marathon Perugia win 31-29.

I wonder how many challenges each team gets? This match was disgusting because it had I think 1000 challenges. I got to see more of the 2nd referee than any of the players. All these challenges added at least 30 plus minutes to the game.
CEV :down:

This post has been edited 4 times, last edit by "rbdfabio" (Jan 19th 2017, 12:55am)

saishuu

Master

• "saishuu" is male

Favourite Team: BRA (M/F); Trentino, Minas Tênis Clube

Favourite Players: André Heller, Dante, Serginho, Giba, Murilo, Lucarelli, Kaziyski, Sokolov, N'Gapeth; Fê Garay, Sheilla, Fabi, Logan Tom, Kim Yeon-Koung, Kosheleva

Wednesday, January 18th 2017, 11:14pm

Belgorod's coach is such a sore loser. I was honestly celebrating when he received a red card at 13-12 in the tie-break, dude was trying everything to cool down the game - even asking for a ridiculous challenge after the last point. Perugia deserved that win.
Gold - European Championship 2013 (M) Prediction Game
Bronze - World Championship 2014 (W) Prediction Game

Wednesday, January 18th 2017, 11:19pm

And the 3rd set was a marathon Perugia win 31-29.

I wonder how many challenges each team gets? This match was disgusting because it had I think 1000 challenges. I got to see more of the 2nd referee than any of the player. All these challenges added at least 30 plus minutes to the game.
CEV :down:

A bigger problem is that the decisions on those challenges don't look very transparent and seem to go preferentially towards the home team. The "net touch" by Smolyar would have been "no net touch" on a neutral ground. So was the "block touch" on the tie-break. And then come various funny red cards etc. Good job both teams seemed to be a bit relaxed about the result.

Social bookmarks