CEV Champions League 2017

• I didn't see the match, but this BERLIN looks so strong guys... I am very scared about facing them at playoffs

Per un pir, un pam un persec per na brogna e na rumleina, nuetr'a sam d'la Ghirlandeina nuetr'a sam da rispeter

Edited once, last by Mamdani ().

• NGapeth setting a ball to Orduna (who managed to score) was by far the best point this round so far. :cheesy:

I disagree. Modena has scored at least 20 absolutely bizarre points today, one better than the other. Those side-outs in the third set made me think I was watching some kind of Italian comedy. No pressure whatsoever.

• Someone needs to tell all the Polish players and foreigners players playing for their teams that when they play they need to take their balls with them to the court, can`t leave them hanging in the locker room ( that includes the National Team also).

• Someone needs to tell all the Polish players and foreigners players playing for their teams that when they play they need to take their balls with them to the court, can`t leave them hanging in the locker room ( that includes the National Team also).

For that, there needs to be a different formula, without F12. As it stands, e.g. Skra will struggle NOT to qualify.

• Blain trusts neither Winiarski nor Bednorz nor Szalpuk - Kurek became OH again :lol:

Gold medal - World League 2013 Prediction Game
    Bronze medal - World League 2012 Prediction Game

• I didn't know Russia has a promising young OH with Yaroslav til I saw hin play today.

Favorite players: M: Maxim Mikhaylov, Murilo, Serginho, Aaron Russell, Otavio, Simone Giannelli, Ivan Zaytsev, Tsvetan Sokolov, Michał Kubiak, Mariusz Wlazly, Pawel Zagummy W: Sheilla, Zhu Ting, Natalia, Fe Garay, Fofao, Gabi, Thaisa, Foluke Akinradewo, Wei Qiuyue, Ding Xia, Carli Lloyd, Fabi, Natalia Goncharova, Yuko Sano, Saoris Kimura and Sakoda

#FreeBritney

• Now they let Juantorena in, but still losing the second set . :lol: :lol: Christenson is commiting a suicide with his choises right now

Also the refs are doing everything they can in order to to help Liberec :D

Per un pir, un pam un persec per na brogna e na rumleina, nuetr'a sam d'la Ghirlandeina nuetr'a sam da rispeter

• AHAHAHAHAH another IDENTICAL mistake by the refs on the Lube block (the same one: Sokolov blocks, the ball hits the Liberec player's shoulder but the second blind ref cannot see him :D :D )

• I think Velizar needs to go.

Anyone from Zaytsev,Atanasijevic,Russell and even recently, Berger can play opposite. Perugia can have an italian OH/Opp next with Della Lunga instead.

Velizar is too young, inexperienced and slow in offense and defense for this level.

Favorite players: M: Maxim Mikhaylov, Murilo, Serginho, Aaron Russell, Otavio, Simone Giannelli, Ivan Zaytsev, Tsvetan Sokolov, Michał Kubiak, Mariusz Wlazly, Pawel Zagummy W: Sheilla, Zhu Ting, Natalia, Fe Garay, Fofao, Gabi, Thaisa, Foluke Akinradewo, Wei Qiuyue, Ding Xia, Carli Lloyd, Fabi, Natalia Goncharova, Yuko Sano, Saoris Kimura and Sakoda

#FreeBritney