CEV Champions League 2018

• You must be kidding :what: Bernardi was nearly crying when Lube won the third set :lol: You don’t have to support Lube but you should respect them .Atanasijevic and Sirci were disrespectful ,shameless,provocative .After reading Leon’s flu comments ; now it is sure next year we will see the most arrogant team of the century.Starting from drunken president ; absolutely provocative OPP, an OH who now thinks he is god and the worst provocative fans ever
    Juantorena is 33 years old ; it is still miracle he performs this good in top level despite intense schedule. There is a reason he got multiple MVPs, don’t act you start to watch volleyball this year

You and Juantorena can't blame a whole team for the acting of few people. Few players of our, supporting them, even tagged Juantorena on their IG stories... So, what was he talking about? Did he want cheerleaders outside the court for him? He's a drama queen and that's all. Every lost final he talks about something else, makes social wars and so on... And you wrote yourself he sould be thanking Kazisky and Stoychev for his titles, because when he's on his own he always chokes... I wasn't home to watch the match, but I saw almost a whole team supporting them, so he can go telling his fairytales elsewhere... You know how much I don't like Atanasijevic's attitude, but he's completely right not to support a guy who had zero respect for his career. If I tell you "scarpetta just won a little cup, I won everything 4 times and he shall starts talking whenever he wins as much as I did (which means never)"... I really doubt you would be supporting me while I play a final. :whistle:

Bernanrdi crying... Drunken president... Zaytsev thinks he's God... Worst provocative fans ever... Is there something good about this club? I ask you, because every time we talk about Perugia, you come around with nosenses like those...

BTW I wanted Lube to win the cup once my team was out of the final. Look how provocative I was... :aww:

• No only Della Lunga was supporting Lube .I don’t say they should support Lube but at least they could avoid shouting ,clapping ,making ugly faces ,laughing at Civitanova’s errors, jumping and hugging Kazan team with joy. For me this is too low from an Italian club’s president and its leading player . Bernardi was seen nearly crying after third set ,unbeliveable :whistle:
    For god comment I was referring Leon because yesterday he posted an instagram story about his flu and that is why he got blocked :lol:
    I’m very angry at Juantorena but I know his value and achievements .I also think Juantorena was completely wrong For his IG stories but everybody must admit Atanasijevic’s on and off provocations started everything .
    Even Giannelli and some other players like a post which was about provocations of Atanasijevic.I don’t think anybody loves Perugia ,their drunken president and co other than Perugia fans . Staying humble when you’re winning is something that seperates respected teams from others

• No only Della Lunga was supporting Lube .I don’t say they should support Lube but at least they could avoid shouting ,clapping ,making ugly faces ,laughing at Civitanova’s errors, jumping and hugging Kazan team with joy. For me this is too low from an Italian club’s president and its leading player . Bernardi was seen nearly crying after third set ,unbeliveable :whistle:
    For god comment I was referring Leon because yesterday he posted an instagram story about his flu and that is why he got blocked :lol:
    I’m very angry at Juantorena but I know his value and achievements .I also think Juantorena was completely wrong For his IG stories but everybody must admit Atanasijevic’s on and off provocations started everything .
    Even Giannelli and some other players like a post which was about provocations of Atanasijevic.I don’t think anybody loves Perugia ,their drunken president and co other than Perugia fans . Staying humble when you’re winning is something that seperates respected teams from others

Lie. Russell and Shaw were supporting Lube, posting videos of Christenson's and Sander's connection, for example. Anzani was supporting Lube. And so on.

By the way, the italian press marked Leon top Perugia as the sign of the century. :win:

• Just got the chance to watch the replay of the final. What a pity for Lube. They deserved to win the trophy more than Kazan, with a cushion of 3-point and 4-point lead respectively in the last two sets (16-13 in set 4, and 11-7 in set 5). That in/out challenge of Butko's serve at 8-11 is so crucial.

Sander was criticized along with other American players in this Final Four. Given his performance in the final, I think he played very well (slightly better than his usual level). He didn't choke at the critical moment. Yes, he had reception faults, but he scored at crunch time, too.

This final is quite a classic. The match is not only close and intense, but also of a very high quality. Lube, led by the sensational Stankovic, played superbly against two top of the top players on this planet, Leon and Mikhaylov.

Hopefully, the upcoming VNL will deliver such high-quality games, too.