You are not logged in.

world volleyball coaches show 2018 header

Dear visitor, welcome to Inside VolleyCountry. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

TimHH

Master

• "TimHH" is male

Favourite Players: LLoy Ball, Pavel Zagumny, Nikola Grbic, Robertlandy Simon, Dmitry Muserskiy. Murillo Endres, Nikolay Pavlov, Luciano De Cecco

Tuesday, April 10th 2018, 8:57pm

So far it seems that Zaksa took their lesson from last week. The first two sets were even more dominant than last weeks. They look focussed, hardly commit errors and their side-out is almost perfect. Lack of service pressure by Friedrichshafen may help here.

Hard to imagine a turnaround, Zaksa just looks like the better team tonight. Heynen has to pull out the rabbit off the hat now
never mess with your setter......

TimHH

Master

• "TimHH" is male

Favourite Players: LLoy Ball, Pavel Zagumny, Nikola Grbic, Robertlandy Simon, Dmitry Muserskiy. Murillo Endres, Nikolay Pavlov, Luciano De Cecco

Tuesday, April 10th 2018, 9:27pm

Obviously no rabbits available tonight....

Congrats Zaksa, a more than deserved win. They knew what they had to do better than last week and perfectly executed. Great variations in service, well prepared for Friedrichshafen's floats and great distribution by Toniutti. 72 % positive attack speaks volumes of the match.

Implosion of Friedrichshafen is a bit sad as the big crowd in the gym surely deserved a tighter match.
never mess with your setter......

Bahkawdi

Trainee

Favourite Team: Canadian NT, MIlano

Favourite Players: Trevor Clevenot, Sharone Vernon-Evans, Luke Perry

Tuesday, April 10th 2018, 9:53pm

Toniutti was a mastermind tonight. Great choices and great defense.

About me: Favorite teams: M: USA, Serbia, Italy,Russia, Perugia, PGE Skra, Taubate W: Brazil, Japan, Serbia, wherever club Queen Sheilla is at...

"Be careful how you treat people. What you do to others has a funny way of coming back on you..."

Wednesday, April 11th 2018, 9:35pm

Final Four cast is now complete.

Zaksa-Civitanova
Zenit Kazan-Perugia
Favorite players: M: Maxim Mikhaylov, Murilo, Serginho, Aaron Russell, Otavio, Simone Giannelli, Ivan Zaytsev, Tsvetan Sokolov, Michał Kubiak, Mariusz Wlazly, Pawel Zagummy W: Sheilla, Zhu Ting, Natalia, Fe Garay, Fofao, Gabi, Thaisa, Foluke Akinradewo, Wei Qiuyue, Ding Xia, Carli Lloyd, Fabi, Natalia Goncharova, Yuko Sano, Saoris Kimura and Sakoda

About me: Favorite teams: M: USA, Serbia, Italy,Russia, Perugia, PGE Skra, Taubate W: Brazil, Japan, Serbia, wherever club Queen Sheilla is at...

"Be careful how you treat people. What you do to others has a funny way of coming back on you..."

Friday, May 11th 2018, 10:52pm

I hope the rest for Perugia is enough but Kazan will be definitely favored to win the champions league once again.
Favorite players: M: Maxim Mikhaylov, Murilo, Serginho, Aaron Russell, Otavio, Simone Giannelli, Ivan Zaytsev, Tsvetan Sokolov, Michał Kubiak, Mariusz Wlazly, Pawel Zagummy W: Sheilla, Zhu Ting, Natalia, Fe Garay, Fofao, Gabi, Thaisa, Foluke Akinradewo, Wei Qiuyue, Ding Xia, Carli Lloyd, Fabi, Natalia Goncharova, Yuko Sano, Saoris Kimura and Sakoda

Friday, May 11th 2018, 11:09pm

http://www.laola1.tv/en-int/channel/voll…-video-for-free

15 hours are left before the first whistle.

Friday, May 11th 2018, 11:19pm

For some interesting tidbits:

Lube and Zaksa are fighting for a chance to win a cup for the last time. Both clubs have failed to win any trophies in this season.

Zenit Kazan and Perugia are aiming for a perfect season. They have won all the domestic cups for this year. It's a little unfortunate that these two teams were drawn to each other in the semifinal so one would have to go down before the final and compete for the bronze medal. ;(

Spyro

Trainee

Favourite Players: Sokolova,Zhu,Kim,Gioli,Del Core

Friday, May 11th 2018, 11:26pm

I know it will be almost impossible,but I want the quadruple of Perugia :win:

SHAME

• "SHAME" is male

Favourite Team: USA (W/M) - BRA (W/M) - PUR (W/M)

Saturday, May 12th 2018, 3:59pm

Where is everybody? ?(
"Voglio i tuoi occhi quando sognerai per farmi rimanere qui"
"...come la terra la pioggia d'estate"
"Io ti ho coperto le spalle, scoprendo tutto il mio cuore"
- Emma :heart: :love:

saishuu

Master

• "saishuu" is male

Favourite Team: BRA (M/F); Trentino, Minas Tênis Clube

Saturday, May 12th 2018, 4:27pm

Where is everybody? ?(
No one cares about male CL. :lol:
Gold - European Championship 2013 (M) Prediction Game
Bronze - World Championship 2014 (W) Prediction Game

Phil

Professional

• "Phil" is male

Favourite Team: Vakıfbank - Modena - RC Cannes

Favourite Players: Chen Wan Ting, Nootsara Tomkom, Maja Ognjenović, Neslihan Demir, Erika Coimbra, Erika Araki, Piyanut Pannoy

Saturday, May 12th 2018, 4:31pm

Where is everybody? ?(

Right, because Zhu and Fabris are not playing there :D

saishuu

Master

• "saishuu" is male

Saturday, May 12th 2018, 4:35pm

Where is everybody? ?(
Right, because Zhu and Fabris are not playing there :D

:lol: :lol: :lol:
I woke up in the middle of the third set. How did ZAKSA win one?

Saturday, May 12th 2018, 5:04pm

Zhuting arrives! :teach: Gonna watch Zennit Kazan. :drink:

Saturday, May 12th 2018, 5:07pm

5 finals 0 titles for Lube ,Congrats
Poor play by Deroo

SHAME

• "SHAME" is male

Saturday, May 12th 2018, 6:07pm

De Decco shall set as much as he can to the middles. It's the only way to win this match.

SHAME

• "SHAME" is male

Saturday, May 12th 2018, 6:14pm

And Anderson is already choking. :dance6:

Same for Atanasijevic. :aww:

Saturday, May 12th 2018, 6:15pm

Perugia is really lucky that the lead for Zenit Kazan hasn't ballooned yet.

saishuu

Master

• "saishuu" is male

Saturday, May 12th 2018, 6:21pm

You mean Russell? :lol:

Saturday, May 12th 2018, 6:21pm

Poor Colaci.

SHAME

• "SHAME" is male

Saturday, May 12th 2018, 6:23pm

You mean Russell? :lol:

I dont' count Russell, since De Cecco put him in very uncomfortable situations. :read:

Social bookmarks