CEV Champions League 2018

• Mikhailov didn't make a lot of mistakes.

Favorite players: M: Maxim Mikhaylov, Murilo, Serginho, Aaron Russell, Otavio, Simone Giannelli, Ivan Zaytsev, Tsvetan Sokolov, Michał Kubiak, Mariusz Wlazly, Pawel Zagummy W: Sheilla, Zhu Ting, Natalia, Fe Garay, Fofao, Gabi, Thaisa, Foluke Akinradewo, Wei Qiuyue, Ding Xia, Carli Lloyd, Fabi, Natalia Goncharova, Yuko Sano, Saoris Kimura and Sakoda

#FreeBritney

• I think it was the same with Gozde too when Zhu deserved it ;)

This is very different.

Mikhailov is actually the most consistent player of Zenit Kazan for tonight.

He had more +/- 7 more than Leon but I agree that Leon scored the most important points.

Favorite players: M: Maxim Mikhaylov, Murilo, Serginho, Aaron Russell, Otavio, Simone Giannelli, Ivan Zaytsev, Tsvetan Sokolov, Michał Kubiak, Mariusz Wlazly, Pawel Zagummy W: Sheilla, Zhu Ting, Natalia, Fe Garay, Fofao, Gabi, Thaisa, Foluke Akinradewo, Wei Qiuyue, Ding Xia, Carli Lloyd, Fabi, Natalia Goncharova, Yuko Sano, Saoris Kimura and Sakoda

#FreeBritney

• There is no reason for leon to get 2 best OH . Zhuting also get 2 best oH. The drama of cev is already set! :read:

Juantorena shouldn't even get an awardm :gone:

#FreeBritney

• Juantorena shouldn't even get an awardm :gone:

I'm very angry at Juantorena but I think his problem was physical (age) . He was physically finished. The height of pipe attacks were horrendous and his service was so off. Age was the main factor but he also gained too much weight and lost the training discipline . I remember in one video one of Lube's training staff said, Juantorena is by far the laziest player of the team. Now he is like double size of his 2011 version ( must be 20+kg heavier) If this match was played earlier, his performance would be different (as we see in World Club Championship)

• Last night I saw the reason why I was disappointed with Perugia's win against Lube at the semifinals last year. We would've had another classy final in Rome, too. Perugia, albeit just crowned as the new Italian champion, might play better than Lube in Italy at times, including all home matches, but I trust Lube more when it comes to those international battles. I think that even from a neutral perspective it felt quite overwhelming that Lube almost did the impossible on Kazan's own turf.

An incredible match indeed! Congrats to Zenit for the historical achievement and the amazing season! However, without entirely diminishing their efforts last night (and surely intending to put it partially on Lube's failures at the 11-7 advantage in a CL final tie-break) and without trying to be rude in any way, I have to say that all cheering Leonit Kazan players, coaches, management, and even the Russian Federation members in the VIP stand should kiss Leon's hands and legs for bringing them this title. Similarly to what Maxim Mikhaylov, probably the world's best opposite otherwise, said/admitted in the post-match interview.

• Juantorena posted a photo on instagram saying they will all remember the match for their entire life, he made his congratulations to Kazan but he also complained against some Perugia's players and staff who were cheering against them during the final.

Some more drama? I do really love Juantorena, he is phenomenal but I think sometimes it is just easier to remain quiet. I know it hurts badly, but why still complaining?

• :lol: :rolll:

He is 100% right. No need to laugh. Atanasijevic and Sirci were so shameless that they were jumping , hugging Kazan players. Shocking and scandalous :what:
    If let's say Eczacıbaşı players did this to Vakifbank or vice versa , or Galatasaray/Fenerbahçe , they would be killed (not actual killing :)) in Turkey. Very surprise from the little reaction from Italian press

• Basically the whole Sir Safety Perugia was supporting Lube. What is he talking about? I saw the IG stories "dai ragazzi", "forza amici" ("come on guys", "come on friends").

How can he expect Atanasijevic to support him, after he declared a social war right after the Supercup final, telling the serbian won nothing compared to him? This guy really loves drama. :rolll: He should be more focus on killing a crucial ball: he is always missing when it matters... :whistle:

• You must be kidding :what: Bernardi was nearly crying when Lube won the third set :lol: You don’t have to support Lube but you should respect them .Atanasijevic and Sirci were disrespectful ,shameless,provocative .After reading Leon’s flu comments ; now it is sure next year we will see the most arrogant team of the century.Starting from drunken president ; absolutely provocative OPP, an OH who now thinks he is god and the worst provocative fans ever
    Juantorena is 33 years old ; it is still miracle he performs this good in top level despite intense schedule. There is a reason he got multiple MVPs, don’t act you start to watch volleyball this year