You are not logged in.

world volleyball coaches show 2018 header

Dear visitor, welcome to Inside VolleyCountry. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

This post by "beri" (Sunday, May 13th 2018, 9:07pm) has been deleted by the author himself (Sunday, May 13th 2018, 9:13pm)

About me: Favorite teams: M: USA, Serbia, Italy,Russia, Perugia, PGE Skra, Taubate W: Brazil, Japan, Serbia, wherever club Queen Sheilla is at...

"Be careful how you treat people. What you do to others has a funny way of coming back on you..."

Sunday, May 13th 2018, 9:08pm

Mikhailov didn't make a lot of mistakes.
Favorite players: M: Maxim Mikhaylov, Murilo, Serginho, Aaron Russell, Otavio, Simone Giannelli, Ivan Zaytsev, Tsvetan Sokolov, Michał Kubiak, Mariusz Wlazly, Pawel Zagummy W: Sheilla, Zhu Ting, Natalia, Fe Garay, Fofao, Gabi, Thaisa, Foluke Akinradewo, Wei Qiuyue, Ding Xia, Carli Lloyd, Fabi, Natalia Goncharova, Yuko Sano, Saoris Kimura and Sakoda

ryleybarnes

Intermediate

Sunday, May 13th 2018, 9:09pm

Is Maxim going to retire? :what:

LLOYD

Intermediate

Sunday, May 13th 2018, 9:10pm

I think it was the same with Gozde too when Zhu deserved it ;)

Sunday, May 13th 2018, 9:11pm

The final in men's champions league is the same drama as women champion's league semi-final! :teach:

2 best men oh:leon-> 2 best women oh->zhuting! :whistle:

I have to say cev is such a special organization!!! :down:

This post by "beri" (Sunday, May 13th 2018, 9:12pm) has been deleted by the author himself (Sunday, May 13th 2018, 9:12pm)

About me: Favorite teams: M: USA, Serbia, Italy,Russia, Perugia, PGE Skra, Taubate W: Brazil, Japan, Serbia, wherever club Queen Sheilla is at...

"Be careful how you treat people. What you do to others has a funny way of coming back on you..."

Sunday, May 13th 2018, 9:13pm

This is very different.

Mikhailov is actually the most consistent player of Zenit Kazan for tonight.

He had more +/- 7 more than Leon but I agree that Leon scored the most important points.
Favorite players: M: Maxim Mikhaylov, Murilo, Serginho, Aaron Russell, Otavio, Simone Giannelli, Ivan Zaytsev, Tsvetan Sokolov, Michał Kubiak, Mariusz Wlazly, Pawel Zagummy W: Sheilla, Zhu Ting, Natalia, Fe Garay, Fofao, Gabi, Thaisa, Foluke Akinradewo, Wei Qiuyue, Ding Xia, Carli Lloyd, Fabi, Natalia Goncharova, Yuko Sano, Saoris Kimura and Sakoda

beri

Professional

• "beri" is female

Favourite Team: Fenerbahce, Bursa BBSK, Seramiksan, Turkish NT & Serbian NT & Italian NT

Favourite Players: KIM YK & EDA ERDEM & MIREYA LUIS

Sunday, May 13th 2018, 9:13pm

I chose to delete my post, I have no energy for another such discussion. Congrats to all players, I have not enough knowledge of mens volleyball anyway to judge

Sunday, May 13th 2018, 9:14pm

Is Maxim going to retire? :what:
This is really a good joke! I do not think he will retire~~~ :white:

arrekusu

Intermediate

• "arrekusu" is male

Favourite Team: China NT, Serbia NT, Italy NT, Brazil NT

Favourite Players: Zhu Ting, Xu Yunli, Yuan Xinyue, Milena Rašić, Tijana Bošković, Neslihan Demir, Kubra Akman, Kim Yeon Koung, Kimberly Hill, Alisha Glass, Kimura Saori

Sunday, May 13th 2018, 9:15pm

Maybe a bit mean to say this but American players kinda share their mental weaknesses at crucial times :what:

Sunday, May 13th 2018, 9:17pm

This is very different.

He had more +/- 7 more than Leon but I agree that Leon scored the most important points.
There is no reason for leon to get 2 best OH . Zhuting also get 2 best oH. The drama of cev is already set! :read:

Sunday, May 13th 2018, 9:19pm

This is very different.

There is no reason for leon to get 2 best OH . Zhuting also get 2 best oH. The drama of cev is already set! :read:

Juantorena shouldn't even get an awardm :gone:

LLOYD

Intermediate

Sunday, May 13th 2018, 9:40pm

By the way Maksim got 24 points :rose:

Sunday, May 13th 2018, 10:03pm

when it was 2-2 i had to leave..now im learning Kazan got it..

congrats to them...sorry for Lube
meso mi ra se beno...

Sunday, May 13th 2018, 10:28pm

This is very different.

Juantorena shouldn't even get an awardm :gone:

I'm very angry at Juantorena but I think his problem was physical (age) . He was physically finished. The height of pipe attacks were horrendous and his service was so off. Age was the main factor but he also gained too much weight and lost the training discipline . I remember in one video one of Lube's training staff said, Juantorena is by far the laziest player of the team. Now he is like double size of his 2011 version ( must be 20+kg heavier) If this match was played earlier, his performance would be different (as we see in World Club Championship)

Monday, May 14th 2018, 2:01am

LEON is the true MVP :rose: CEV = Corrupted European Volleyball :thumbdown:

YavorD

Setter

• "YavorD" is male
  • "YavorD" started this thread

Favourite Team: Bulgarian NT, Neftochimik Burgas, Belogorie Belgorod, Sisley Treviso

Monday, May 14th 2018, 12:11pm

Last night I saw the reason why I was disappointed with Perugia's win against Lube at the semifinals last year. We would've had another classy final in Rome, too. Perugia, albeit just crowned as the new Italian champion, might play better than Lube in Italy at times, including all home matches, but I trust Lube more when it comes to those international battles. I think that even from a neutral perspective it felt quite overwhelming that Lube almost did the impossible on Kazan's own turf.

An incredible match indeed! Congrats to Zenit for the historical achievement and the amazing season! However, without entirely diminishing their efforts last night (and surely intending to put it partially on Lube's failures at the 11-7 advantage in a CL final tie-break) and without trying to be rude in any way, I have to say that all cheering Leonit Kazan players, coaches, management, and even the Russian Federation members in the VIP stand should kiss Leon's hands and legs for bringing them this title. Similarly to what Maxim Mikhaylov, probably the world's best opposite otherwise, said/admitted in the post-match interview.

Favourite Team: Foppapedretti Bergamo Marmi Lanza Verona

Favourite Players: Lo Bianco Piccinini Cardullo Ortolani

Monday, May 14th 2018, 3:43pm

Juantorena posted a photo on instagram saying they will all remember the match for their entire life, he made his congratulations to Kazan but he also complained against some Perugia's players and staff who were cheering against them during the final.

Some more drama? I do really love Juantorena, he is phenomenal but I think sometimes it is just easier to remain quiet. I know it hurts badly, but why still complaining?

Sidney

Master

Favourite Team: Brazil NT, USA NT, Ned NT, Rexona, Minas, Fenerbahce, Pomi, Bergamo

Favourite Players: Mihajlovic, Natália, Stevanovic, Piccinini, Ferretti, Larson, Gozde, Fabi, Lloyd.

Monday, May 14th 2018, 4:12pm

he also complained against some Perugia's players and staff who were cheering against them during the final.

:lol: :rolll:

Monday, May 14th 2018, 4:43pm

he also complained against some Perugia's players and staff who were cheering against them during the final.

:lol: :rolll:

He is 100% right. No need to laugh. Atanasijevic and Sirci were so shameless that they were jumping , hugging Kazan players. Shocking and scandalous :what:
If let's say Eczacıbaşı players did this to Vakifbank or vice versa , or Galatasaray/Fenerbahçe , they would be killed (not actual killing :)) in Turkey. Very surprise from the little reaction from Italian press

Social bookmarks