You are not logged in.

Kk15

Master

• "Kk15" is female

Favourite Team: Italian NTs – Trento

Wednesday, December 6th 2017, 11:47pm

I think Berger-Russell change was the turning point of the match .Medei should have started with Kovar in the third set ,what was he thinking?
Atanasijevic was the ultimate hero but I think Zaytsev was also the ‘hidden’hero .He has done a great job with reception

I agree that the subs worked well, even if Berger attacked with 11% :white: It did work.
On the other hand I'm in love with Kovar but he didn't seem that ok when he was used, I'm afraid... but what the hell was that subs in the tie break? 8|

Atanasjievic was great, both in attacking and serving. I also think Podke and De Cecco were amazing (Colaci 'standard').
About Zaytsev, I must admit I kinda like the 'hidden hero' he is becoming for Perugia (even if so far – not today – he is receiving worst then last year with Bari and Russell).
But it's very frustrating that he can't put down practically a single ball in attack... Really, I don't remember one single ball he put down (stats says 3, anyway). At least he was blocked only once (as opposite, btw :rolll:) and did only one errors, though. And many blocked (but not kill-blocked) attacks were covered well. But Lube block-defense looked almost impossible to overcome for him...
Plus he didn't serve very well, but that serve run at the beginning of the tie break was very good and he cheer Perugia spirits even more.

Quoted

Juantorena only took 25 set in 5 set match,Only 25(!) compared to 43 of Atanasijevic

I'm not sure it's ok to compare the number of sets received by Juantorena to Atanasjievic number, he was practically the only one receiving sets in Perugia, plus Podke, but he is a MB so he won't ever be the one to receive more sets... Podke had 15 sets, Zaytsev 13, Russell+Berger 19.

I think it would be better to compare inside Lube court, since they used 3 high-ball spikers:
- Sokolov 31 sets, 3 errors, 6 blocks, 13 perfect, 39%
- Juantorena 25-2-2-17-68% (!)
- Sander 25-2-5-13-52%
Moral: I agree that Juantorena should have received more sets, but just 5 from Sokolov to him would have been enough to balanced the distribution... (balance accordingly to today performances)

Now that I think more about it, how the hell could Lube lose playing vs a team that attacked with one high ball player and one MBs? :lol:
It doesn't sound as something that should work in such an high level 8|
There were practically no pipe also...

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "Kk15" (Dec 7th 2017, 12:04am)

Wednesday, December 6th 2017, 11:52pm

Somebody has news about Dynamo mosow? Tomorrow have a chance to win against novosibirsk?

Favourite Team: M: USA, Serbia, Italy,Russia, Perugia, PGE Skra, Taubate W: Brazil, Japan, Serbia, wherever club Queen Sheilla is at...

Favourite Players: M: Maxim Mikhaylov, Murilo, Serginho, Aaron Russell, Otavio,Micah Christenson, Simone Giannelli, Ivan Zaytsev, Tsvetan Sokolov, Michał Kubiak, Mariusz Wlazly, Pawel Zagummy W: Sheilla, Zhu Ting, Natalia, Fe Garay, Fofao, Gabi, Thaisa, Foluke Akinradewo, Haruka Miyashita, Wei Qiuyue, Ding Xia, Carli Lloyd, Fabi, Natalia Goncharova, Yuko Sano, Saoris Kimura and Sakoda

Wednesday, December 6th 2017, 11:57pm

Zaytsev was only hitting successfully from guess what?!? the pipe. :rolll:

Berger on ther hand had better service than Russell tonight. I also feel that Russell got deflated after his multiple encounters with Sokolov at the net. If he's at his optimum level... I think Perugia could beat them in 4 sets.

Atanasijevic was on fire though. I think the block is easier on his side helped. At that point.... no one could stop him. Triple blocking might've have helped since he relies on his cross attacks a lot but that would free up the outside hitters so I wonder if it maybe a bad idea.

Favourite Team: M: USA, Serbia, Italy,Russia, Perugia, PGE Skra, Taubate W: Brazil, Japan, Serbia, wherever club Queen Sheilla is at...

Favourite Players: M: Maxim Mikhaylov, Murilo, Serginho, Aaron Russell, Otavio,Micah Christenson, Simone Giannelli, Ivan Zaytsev, Tsvetan Sokolov, Michał Kubiak, Mariusz Wlazly, Pawel Zagummy W: Sheilla, Zhu Ting, Natalia, Fe Garay, Fofao, Gabi, Thaisa, Foluke Akinradewo, Haruka Miyashita, Wei Qiuyue, Ding Xia, Carli Lloyd, Fabi, Natalia Goncharova, Yuko Sano, Saoris Kimura and Sakoda

Thursday, December 7th 2017, 12:40am

We have some interesting and surprising results yesterday and tonight.

VaLePa def. PAOK

Chaumont def. Skra

Jastrzebski def. BR Volleys

Let's see if it continues tomorrow although the matches are seemingly more balanced than the recent games.

TimHH

Master

• "TimHH" is male

Favourite Players: LLoy Ball, Pavel Zagumny, Nikola Grbic, Robertlandy Simon, Dmitry Muserskiy. Murillo Endres, Nikolay Pavlov, Luciano De Cecco

Thursday, December 7th 2017, 1:05pm

We have some interesting and surprising results yesterday and tonight.

VaLePa def. PAOK

Chaumont def. Skra

Jastrzebski def. BR Volleys
Looks like Boyer killed it for Chaumont. 33 points in 4 sets (+26). Also Chaumont's serving performance is remarkable (12 errors/12 aces) :white:. But probably that is not repeatable on any given day.

Given their weak domestic performances, i wouldn't consider Berlin's loss at JW as a surprise. They will need luck if they want to advance. Possibly as one of the best third ranked teams.
never mess with your setter......

Thursday, December 7th 2017, 4:44pm

I am hoping Turkey doesn't take the hosting rights for the final four. They are still not good enough to play at the top level. Seems unfair for CEV if they ever do so.

I feel one of the russian clubs should take that. They would be far more deserving than anyone else if we are considering the strength of their league as a whole.

beri

Professional

• "beri" is female

Favourite Team: Fenerbahce, Bursa BBSK, Seramiksan, Turkish NT & Serbian NT & Italian NT

Favourite Players: KYK, Bošković, Rašić, Zhu, Eda Erdem, Naz, Gamze, Egonu, Neriman, Fürst, Crimes, Sloëtjes, Thaisa, Rachel Sanchez

Thursday, December 7th 2017, 8:06pm

Lol age:1984 :rolll:

Social bookmarks