You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Inside VolleyCountry. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Favourite Team: M: USA, Serbia, Italy,Russia, Perugia, PGE Skra, Taubate W: Brazil, Japan, Serbia, wherever club Queen Sheilla is at...

Favourite Players: M: Maxim Mikhaylov, Murilo, Serginho, Aaron Russell, Otavio,Micah Christenson, Simone Giannelli, Ivan Zaytsev, Tsvetan Sokolov, Michał Kubiak, Mariusz Wlazly, Pawel Zagummy W: Sheilla, Zhu Ting, Natalia, Fe Garay, Fofao, Gabi, Thaisa, Foluke Akinradewo, Haruka Miyashita, Wei Qiuyue, Ding Xia, Carli Lloyd, Fabi, Natalia Goncharova, Yuko Sano, Saoris Kimura and Sakoda

Wednesday, December 20th 2017, 10:27pm

I feel Trento should go with Hoag. Lanza is not himself.

Favourite Team: M: USA, Serbia, Italy,Russia, Perugia, PGE Skra, Taubate W: Brazil, Japan, Serbia, wherever club Queen Sheilla is at...

Favourite Players: M: Maxim Mikhaylov, Murilo, Serginho, Aaron Russell, Otavio,Micah Christenson, Simone Giannelli, Ivan Zaytsev, Tsvetan Sokolov, Michał Kubiak, Mariusz Wlazly, Pawel Zagummy W: Sheilla, Zhu Ting, Natalia, Fe Garay, Fofao, Gabi, Thaisa, Foluke Akinradewo, Haruka Miyashita, Wei Qiuyue, Ding Xia, Carli Lloyd, Fabi, Natalia Goncharova, Yuko Sano, Saoris Kimura and Sakoda

Wednesday, December 20th 2017, 10:35pm

I feel Trento should go with Hoag. Lanza is not himself.

I'm not sure if Coach Lorenzetti is reading the stats correctly. Lanza is probably making more mistakes than Kovacevic. Lanza also is being used as a block tip practice dummy by everyone in Zaksa. :rolll:

Wednesday, December 20th 2017, 10:47pm

Lucky comeback for Zaksa. Trentino should've won this match in straight sets if they challenged a ball from Hoag that went in.

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "Rains_of_Castamere" (Dec 20th 2017, 11:35pm)

Wednesday, December 20th 2017, 10:49pm

Every game scheduled along with Trentino and Zaksa went to a tiebreak. :white:

Wednesday, December 20th 2017, 10:57pm

French Champions Chaumont VB52 def. Dinamo Moscow in 5 sets. :obey:

What an upset! :heart:

Wednesday, December 20th 2017, 11:06pm

The ref made the wrong call on Arkas Izmir. Hoag is complaining to him over and over again after the end of the match. The game could've been different if not for the mistake. (I'm not sure if Hoag was given a red card.)

Kk15

Master

• "Kk15" is female

Favourite Team: Italian NTs – Trento

Thursday, December 21st 2017, 10:20am

Haven't watch the match yet, beside the first set. Obviously I wasn't happy to heard the result... Also because I didn't check the single set partial and at the beginning I hadn't realized that Trento lost after a 2-0 leading.
But at least with one point we may invert things during the pool... Crossing my fingers.

Did De Pandis lost his titular spot to Chiappa, @Kk15?

Makes the Grebennikov transfer to Trento for next season seemingly real.

I think De Pandis has some physical problems, but for what I've seen Chiappa is doing good, and imho being in the whole time is helping him playing better (as it happened with De Pandis, after all).
In general, I don't think Trento ever meant to keep De Pandis for more than one year: last year there were already rumors of a pre-made arrangement with Padova for Balaso from next year, and now rumors that Balaso may go to Lube and Grebennikov to Trento.
I've always seen De Pandis as a temporary solution after Colaci sudden departure (or better, I had the impression Trento thought that).

Very very lucky for Zaksa.

I don't think we can speak of luck when a team won 3-2 after losing 2-0...

Thursday, December 21st 2017, 4:55pm

Very very lucky for Zaksa.

I don't think we can speak of luck when a team won 3-2 after losing 2-0...

Oh I know but the situation was just too crucial for the victory of Zaksa.

It was supposed to be 24-23 in the 3rd set for Trento if the correct call was given.

Hoag was playing great when he benched Lanza but because of the "mistake"... He was sent back to the bench and the rest is history for Zaksa's comeback.

Social bookmarks