You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Inside VolleyCountry. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Kk15

Sage

• "Kk15" is female

Favourite Team: Italian NTs – Trento

Wednesday, January 17th 2018, 9:43pm

I started watched just in time to witness Kovar spiking out, spiking and be digged, and being blocked twice, all in a row. I'm Lube lucky charm, they said :lol:

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "Kk15" (Jan 17th 2018, 9:56pm)

Wednesday, January 17th 2018, 9:52pm

Kovar :what: :what: I've never seen a player playing that badly in a set :lol: Fenerbahce should find him in the service ,big mistake!

Kk15

Sage

• "Kk15" is female

Wednesday, January 17th 2018, 9:53pm

Me neither!! [Edit: I thought you wrote you've never seen Kovar playing that badly a set, I agree on that, not on 'anybody' ;)]
OMG what terrible mistake he did at 21-19, that became 22-19 from a possible 21-20...

And the last point is the perfect synthesis of the set: Jiri blocked :rolll:

Wednesday, January 17th 2018, 9:55pm

See the last point :wavy: :wavy:

Kk15

Sage

• "Kk15" is female

Wednesday, January 17th 2018, 9:58pm

MIlan Sebastiano could have probably done better, btw... Think that they promised to Randazzo he will have played a lot :lol:

Wednesday, January 17th 2018, 10:00pm

MIlan Sebastiano could have probably done better, btw... Think that they promised to Randazzo he will have played a lot :lol:
The way they are using him :down: What a shame!

Kk15

Sage

• "Kk15" is female

Wednesday, January 17th 2018, 10:01pm

"Using"? :P

Wednesday, January 17th 2018, 10:05pm

"Using"? :P
I was going to change the word :lol: .This is a service fault by Christenson .What was referees thinking?

About me: Favorite teams: M: USA, Serbia, Italy,Russia, Perugia, PGE Skra, Taubate W: Brazil, Japan, Serbia, wherever club Queen Sheilla is at...

"Be careful how you treat people. What you do to others has a funny way of coming back on you..."

Wednesday, January 17th 2018, 10:06pm

Fenerbahce coach changed the rotation of his team by some. I guess that paid off then the opposite started working for them.
Favorite players: M: Maxim Mikhaylov, Murilo, Serginho, Aaron Russell, Otavio, Simone Giannelli, Ivan Zaytsev, Tsvetan Sokolov, Michał Kubiak, Mariusz Wlazly, Pawel Zagummy W: Sheilla, Zhu Ting, Natalia, Fe Garay, Fofao, Gabi, Thaisa, Foluke Akinradewo, Wei Qiuyue, Ding Xia, Carli Lloyd, Fabi, Natalia Goncharova, Yuko Sano, Saoris Kimura and Sakoda

Kk15

Sage

• "Kk15" is female

Wednesday, January 17th 2018, 10:11pm

This is a service fault by Christenson .What was referees thinking?

You think?
I got the impressione the yellow part on the tip of the shoes was above the line but didn't touch it: what matters is the sole (not sure it's the right word), I think...

Wednesday, January 17th 2018, 10:13pm

When Sander is playing, Christenson forgets even Sokolov :lol:

About me: Favorite teams: M: USA, Serbia, Italy,Russia, Perugia, PGE Skra, Taubate W: Brazil, Japan, Serbia, wherever club Queen Sheilla is at...

"Be careful how you treat people. What you do to others has a funny way of coming back on you..."

Wednesday, January 17th 2018, 10:13pm

Medei saw through it and now the poor turk is stuck between their best wing blockers. No way through. :rolll:

Fenerbahce coach should've gambled on a new rotation.
Favorite players: M: Maxim Mikhaylov, Murilo, Serginho, Aaron Russell, Otavio, Simone Giannelli, Ivan Zaytsev, Tsvetan Sokolov, Michał Kubiak, Mariusz Wlazly, Pawel Zagummy W: Sheilla, Zhu Ting, Natalia, Fe Garay, Fofao, Gabi, Thaisa, Foluke Akinradewo, Wei Qiuyue, Ding Xia, Carli Lloyd, Fabi, Natalia Goncharova, Yuko Sano, Saoris Kimura and Sakoda

Wednesday, January 17th 2018, 10:34pm

In other news; Zenit Kazan wants to organize Final-Four. Let it happen CEV!

Wednesday, January 17th 2018, 10:44pm

They deserve it. It makes the most perfect sense.

Kk15

Sage

• "Kk15" is female

Wednesday, January 17th 2018, 10:53pm

When Sander is playing, Christenson forgets even Sokolov :lol:

:lol:

They deserve it. It makes the most perfect sense.

It was right time!!
And it's a good new for everybody else as well: nobody will have to face them during the CL play off :lol:

Thursday, January 18th 2018, 6:23pm

The commentator seems very enthusiastic for a mid- tier Champions League encounter. :lol:

Is this the same guy who was in the World Olympic Qualifier in Japan? His voice reminds me of him.

Uchikov is making a difference for this game. He just arrived last week in PAOK. Lol Corrected He just arrived 3 days ago. :box:

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "Rains_of_Castamere" (Jan 18th 2018, 6:30pm)

Thursday, January 18th 2018, 6:44pm

What's the height of those VFB Friedrichshafen OHs? Uchikov is going over the top of their block.

Thursday, January 18th 2018, 6:59pm

Probably an illegal block from a backrow player against Valkiers?

SHAME

• "SHAME" is male

Favourite Team: USA (W/M) - BRA (W/M) - PUR (W/M)

Thursday, January 18th 2018, 7:11pm

Go PAOK! :super:
"Voglio i tuoi occhi quando sognerai per farmi rimanere qui"
"...come la terra la pioggia d'estate"
"Io ti ho coperto le spalle, scoprendo tutto il mio cuore"
- Emma :heart: :love:

Thursday, January 18th 2018, 7:14pm

The level is bad for both teams but the commentator is making things more entertaining. :obey:

Social bookmarks