You are not logged in.

world volleyball coaches show 2018 header

Dear visitor, welcome to Inside VolleyCountry. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Kaziyski

Bulgarian NT hater declared by dido1302

• "Kaziyski" is male
  • "Kaziyski" started this thread

Tuesday, June 20th 2017, 4:37pm

CEV Challenge Cup 2018

Title holder, Fakel Novy Urengoy, withdrew from the competition because they aren't interested in defending the title :rolll:

https://www.sports.ru/others/volleyball/1052145637.html

Gazprom Ugra Surgut took Fakel's place in the competition :whistle:
Shiva :heart:

About me: Favorite teams: M: USA, Serbia, Italy,Russia, Perugia, PGE Skra, Taubate W: Brazil, Japan, Serbia, wherever club Queen Sheilla is at...

"Be careful how you treat people. What you do to others has a funny way of coming back on you..."

Thursday, June 22nd 2017, 1:43am

Honestly, CEV needs to abandon this tournament and just concentrate on Champions League with 4 Russian,Italian, Poland clubs and CEV cup. :white:
Favorite players: M: Maxim Mikhaylov, Murilo, Serginho, Aaron Russell, Otavio, Simone Giannelli, Ivan Zaytsev, Tsvetan Sokolov, Michał Kubiak, Mariusz Wlazly, Pawel Zagummy W: Sheilla, Zhu Ting, Natalia, Fe Garay, Fofao, Gabi, Thaisa, Foluke Akinradewo, Wei Qiuyue, Ding Xia, Carli Lloyd, Fabi, Natalia Goncharova, Yuko Sano, Saoris Kimura and Sakoda

TimHH

Master

• "TimHH" is male

Favourite Players: LLoy Ball, Pavel Zagumny, Nikola Grbic, Robertlandy Simon, Dmitry Muserskiy. Murillo Endres, Nikolay Pavlov, Luciano De Cecco

Wednesday, December 6th 2017, 5:59pm

olympiacos vs. tours is a very "prominent" first round match for challenge cup. Lots of familiar faces at Olympiacos: Drzyzga, Böhme, Aleksiev, Oivanen....

we also had a little scandal. Wounenbaiana got expelled from match for Tours at the end of first set. It also looked like Tours threatened to stop playing. But match goes on....

EDIT:
comments on Tours' facebook site assume that racist slurs towards Wounembaiana may have initiated the whole mess

http://www.laola1.tv/de-de/livestream/ol…us-tours-vb-lde
never mess with your setter......

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "TimHH" (Dec 6th 2017, 6:38pm)

TimHH

Master

• "TimHH" is male

Favourite Players: LLoy Ball, Pavel Zagumny, Nikola Grbic, Robertlandy Simon, Dmitry Muserskiy. Murillo Endres, Nikolay Pavlov, Luciano De Cecco

Thursday, December 7th 2017, 12:56am

olympiacos vs. tours is a very "prominent" first round match for challenge cup. Lots of familiar faces at Olympiacos: Drzyzga, Böhme, Aleksiev, Oivanen....

we also had a little scandal. Wounenbaiana got expelled from match for Tours at the end of first set. It also looked like Tours threatened to stop playing. But match goes on....

EDIT:
comments on Tours' facebook site assume that racist slurs towards Wounembaiana may have initiated the whole mess
Wounembaiana apparantly left the court towards cabin, after "monkey-noises" came from the stands. A bit later he returned and got disqualified by the ref for "leaving the court without permition." :down:

https://www.lequipe.fr/Volley-ball/Actua…en-grece/857049

P.S.
Olympiacos won the match 3:0

Gomez4

Intermediate

• "Gomez4" is male

Favourite Team: PAOK

Favourite Players: Ernardo Gomez,Rolando Cepeda,Alexander Shafranovich,Zhu Ting

Wednesday, April 4th 2018, 2:36pm

All the PAOK fans support Ravenna in the final against Olympiakos
Forza Ravenna!
"Zhu Ting arrives" :super:

Mamdani

Professional

• "Mamdani" is male

Favourite Team: Azimut Modena Volley, Liu Jo Nordmeccanica Modena, Italy NT (M/F)

Favourite Players: Vullo - Cuminetti - Van de Goor - Giani - Bracci - Cantagalli (Modena 96/97 to sum up, the best team ever existed )

Friday, April 6th 2018, 10:07am

All the PAOK fans support Ravenna in the final against Olympiakos
Forza Ravenna!

And all the Modena fans support Olympiakos!

just kidding, I don't give a damn about who's gonna win :thumbsup:
Per un pir, un pam un persec per na brogna e na rumleina, nuetr'a sam d'la Ghirlandeina nuetr'a sam da rispeter

Gomez4

Intermediate

• "Gomez4" is male

Favourite Team: PAOK

Favourite Players: Ernardo Gomez,Rolando Cepeda,Alexander Shafranovich,Zhu Ting

Friday, April 6th 2018, 1:37pm

Hate between Ravena and Modena?
My prediction is that in Athens they will play Golden set
"Zhu Ting arrives" :super:

Mamdani

Professional

• "Mamdani" is male

Favourite Team: Azimut Modena Volley, Liu Jo Nordmeccanica Modena, Italy NT (M/F)

Favourite Players: Vullo - Cuminetti - Van de Goor - Giani - Bracci - Cantagalli (Modena 96/97 to sum up, the best team ever existed )

Monday, April 9th 2018, 11:50am

Hate between Ravena and Modena?
My prediction is that in Athens they will play Golden set

Back in the 90s, there was a big rivalry. Not now, anyway I'm not going to cheer on Ravenna for the final :D
Per un pir, un pam un persec per na brogna e na rumleina, nuetr'a sam d'la Ghirlandeina nuetr'a sam da rispeter

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "Mamdani" (Apr 9th 2018, 11:56am)

TimHH

Master

• "TimHH" is male

Wednesday, April 11th 2018, 8:08pm

Ravenna kept the nerves in a tight first set, despite the good show by Olimpiacos Ultras....

EDIT
Lets hope that the lack of a challenge system wont be decisive tonight. I wouldnt put too much trust onto linesmen.....

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "TimHH" (Apr 11th 2018, 8:17pm)

About me: Favorite teams: M: USA, Serbia, Italy,Russia, Perugia, PGE Skra, Taubate W: Brazil, Japan, Serbia, wherever club Queen Sheilla is at...

"Be careful how you treat people. What you do to others has a funny way of coming back on you..."

Wednesday, April 11th 2018, 8:13pm

Ravenna kept the nerves in a tight first set, despite the good show by Olimpiacos Ultras....

Just one more set. :win:

Ravenna has to play against the pressure of the crowd and the lack of challenge system. I believe they were prepared for this as they are not letting every perceived wrong calls affect them.

I feel bad for Poglajen that was a point for him though.
Favorite players: M: Maxim Mikhaylov, Murilo, Serginho, Aaron Russell, Otavio, Simone Giannelli, Ivan Zaytsev, Tsvetan Sokolov, Michał Kubiak, Mariusz Wlazly, Pawel Zagummy W: Sheilla, Zhu Ting, Natalia, Fe Garay, Fofao, Gabi, Thaisa, Foluke Akinradewo, Wei Qiuyue, Ding Xia, Carli Lloyd, Fabi, Natalia Goncharova, Yuko Sano, Saoris Kimura and Sakoda

Wednesday, April 11th 2018, 8:42pm

Orduña is not sending enough balls to his MBs. He should've taken more risks.

TimHH

Master

• "TimHH" is male

Wednesday, April 11th 2018, 9:18pm

Congrats Ravenna :thumbup:

Buchegger with some very important kills in the third set. Still remind him from Bundesliga as a talented but pretty unstable player, who often lost it, when it mattered most. Hope he can grow with this match.

Wednesday, April 11th 2018, 9:19pm

Congrats to Ravenna. After beating Perugia... I expected none less than the challenge cup. :cup:

Marechal had to be substituted but Raffaelli done a great job. He has shown class when Marechal was not available in some matches so I wasn't even worried even when Ravenna was down by 5-0 or so.

Buchegger turn into a demi god in the third set. He was killing almost 90% of the balls to him. :super:

Everyone also defended very well for Ravenna and even the libero did not have any problems setting good balls to Buchegger from the backrow.

I can't wait for their celebration. It's going to be great and dirty. Despacito!!! :dance6:

This post has been edited 2 times, last edit by "Rains" (Apr 11th 2018, 9:25pm)