CEV Cup Men 2018

• Belogorie won now or they need another set?

They need another normal set or the golden set to win.

Favorite players: M: Maxim Mikhaylov, Murilo, Serginho, Aaron Russell, Otavio, Simone Giannelli, Ivan Zaytsev, Tsvetan Sokolov, Michał Kubiak, Mariusz Wlazly, Pawel Zagummy W: Sheilla, Zhu Ting, Natalia, Fe Garay, Fofao, Gabi, Thaisa, Foluke Akinradewo, Wei Qiuyue, Ding Xia, Carli Lloyd, Fabi, Natalia Goncharova, Yuko Sano, Saoris Kimura and Sakoda

#FreeBritney

• I really hope Belogorie finds the mental and emotional strength to continue the battle. I don't love Belogorie as a club notably because of their managerial failures but Tetyukhin is a childhood hero of mine. He only deserves a lovely ending to his illustrious career but Belogorie is such a mess tonight that I am half-wishing if they lose... this is actually a cry for help and they only lost purposely because they can't take their horrible management anymore. :gone:

Favorite players: M: Maxim Mikhaylov, Murilo, Serginho, Aaron Russell, Otavio, Simone Giannelli, Ivan Zaytsev, Tsvetan Sokolov, Michał Kubiak, Mariusz Wlazly, Pawel Zagummy W: Sheilla, Zhu Ting, Natalia, Fe Garay, Fofao, Gabi, Thaisa, Foluke Akinradewo, Wei Qiuyue, Ding Xia, Carli Lloyd, Fabi, Natalia Goncharova, Yuko Sano, Saoris Kimura and Sakoda

#FreeBritney

• Where is Grozer? :gone:

#FreeBritney

• Tetyukhin is a legend. I still can't believe he still has the class to this day. :obey:

#FreeBritney

• And Belogorie wins the CEV Cup. MVP should be Tetyukhin. There's no way he isn't the one. :obey:

#FreeBritney

• Belogorie still won the match. I feel the pressure from everyone was taken off and they started playing better especially on the serve and pass.

Ziraat Bankasi was very good defensively and on the serve for the most of the match but I guess the disappointment of not taking this to a golden set channeled into the tie break.

#FreeBritney

• Congrats Belogorie Belgorod on a deserved win and title in the end :drink:

Ziraat should have taken the mp at 2-0 24-23 and taken it to a golden set. Ever since they lost set 3 I knew it would be hard for them tk get any rythm back in the game. I still think they can be proud and did well in the end. Turkish male volleyball is certainly growing. :thumbup:

• What was that noise/explosion? behind the awarding stage? I'm glad everyone's okay. I don't think it was that serious anyway.

#FreeBritney

• Ulaş Kiyak was the MVP of CEV Cup.

I was hoping it was Tetyukhin but I'm not against this choice.

Kiyak was superb in both the semi-final and the final and considering the performance or Belogorie as a whole, none of them truly deserve the award.

#FreeBritney

Edited once, last by Rains ().