Ranking List for European Cup Competitions

• Justyna, here is written that as staying at 21st place Bulgaria has the right to have 3 teams in Challenge Cup, but only Levski Siconco ( who was eliminated) and Lukoil Neftohimik are playing in Challenge Cup. Why?

[color=#009900][color=#ffffff]

"I'm so proud that the fans still sing my name. But I fear tomorrow they will stop. And I fear it because I love it. And everything you love you fear you will lose" - Eric Cantona

• Ranking in 1st post is on season 2007/2008 and in 2nd post on season 2008/2009.

So, that's mean that in the next season we will have 3 teams in Challenge Cup, right? :win: :super:

"I'm so proud that the fans still sing my name. But I fear tomorrow they will stop. And I fear it because I love it. And everything you love you fear you will lose" - Eric Cantona

• And how the points are decided. When this ranking list appears, once in every year? And what happens for example if Lukoil wins the Challenge Cup, Bulgaria will deffinitely receives benefits for that, right?

• It's not reasonable Bulgaria - bronze medalist form Japan 2006 and 3rd place in World Cup 2007 not to have a team playing in Champions League. Levski Sikonko had been playing in the league since the tournament was founded in 2000 year. Last year Levski made some great matches beating teams like Lube Banka Macheratta, Olympiakos, Knak... It is so unpleasant now. But some young and talanted players have left the team - Boyan Iordanov, Krasimir Gaidarski, Todor Aleksiev, Metodi Ananiev - they are main figures in the Bulgarian National Volleyball Team, so without him Levski is not so good, and even had lost the NVL title.

• It's not reasonable Bulgaria - bronze medalist form Japan 2006 and 3rd place in World Cup 2007 not to have a team playing in Champions League.

Yes, maybe it looks strange but it doesn't matter, that Bulgaria has strong NT. Club rankings are completely different thing. Clubs are clubs, as well as in football.

The most important 3:
    POLAND-SZCZECIN-VOLLEYBALL

5th place - Prediction Game - World League 2011 :D

• Bulgarian team played in CL, because before CEV invited teams to this tournament (for example like FIVB to WL), but in last year they made ranking. If Bulgaria woud be have more strong teams in European Cups, for sure they will be play in CL.

• Bulgarian team played in CL, because before CEV invited teams to this tournament (for example like FIVB to WL), but in last year they made ranking. If Bulgaria woud be have more strong teams in European Cups, for sure they will be play in CL.

You are right, we will manage to get a place in the CL in the near future. ;)

• Bulgarian team played in CL, because before CEV invited teams to this tournament

Justyna, this is not quite so. Except for season 2006-2007, when they got a wild card, Levski was always in the Champions' League due to their results in the previous season. Unfortunately, very few other Bulgarian club teams took advantage of their quotas to play in the European Cups, so now that the country ranking was introduced, Bulgaria deservedly is in the bottom bracket.

• Justyna, this is not quite so. Except for season 2006-2007, when they got a wild card, Levski was always in the Champions' League due to their results in the previous season. Unfortunately, very few other Bulgarian club teams took advantage of their quotas to play in the European Cups, so now that the country ranking was introduced, Bulgaria deservedly is in the bottom bracket.

Maybe it's like that, but now more teams are looking forward to play in European tournaments, I am quite informed about what Pirin Balkanstroi is making this season - organisation, building new hall in their small town, many fans travel to Sofia and other cities for the away matches, there are also good foreigners which help the team, I think such kind of team deserve to play in Europe. Before the NVL had started, Pirin played in a tornament in his town Razlog, where they have beaten Iraklis (with Plamen Konstantinov, champions of Greece and playing at Champions League) with 3:0 result. With the same 3:0 they have beaten Budva (Serbia), and this team is playing in CEV I think. What I am trying to say is that our clubs are not week ,as people in Europe may think, because of the fact that NVL is not so strong and good league. I think if Pirin and other teams like Levski, CSKA, Lukoil are given chance to play in Europe they won't bring dissapointment, I'm sure. :)

• Afroman, I hope you are right, but they have to earn this chance first. We have no one to blame, but ourselves.

• Afroman, I hope you are right, but they have to earn this chance first. We have no one to blame, but ourselves.

Yeah, the fault is ours, it's rulers fault. Nobody cares about sport in this country, only the fans and the players, nobody from the government, they only give promises, and what happened with the super- modern volleyball hal for 12 000 seats??? In the beggining of the autumn they had to start building it, they said that there is not sponsors, or there is not space, real tragedy. X(

• The Ranking List for season 2009-2010 should be available already.

Justyna, or anyone else, if you come across this ranking somewhere, please publish it here. Thank you.

• Poland in the best three. Great! :super:

The most important 3:
    POLAND-SZCZECIN-VOLLEYBALL

5th place - Prediction Game - World League 2011 :D

• Does anyone know if there is a simliar list about european teams and not nations ?

it sound interesting, if there is, there must italians on the top especially perugia and bergamo,and pesaro,novara and jesi,and then uralochka,eczacıbaşı and cannes will come(ı guess)