European Championships 2007

• Yeah, Spain deserved this victory, we will see in the future if they manage to hold this good level of playing.

[color=#009900][color=#ffffff]

"I'm so proud that the fans still sing my name. But I fear tomorrow they will stop. And I fear it because I love it. And everything you love you fear you will lose" - Eric Cantona

• Quote from "Justyna"

Speaking about Spain... Andrea Anastasi isn't a coach of Spain already. He resigned.

But what is the reason? Anyway it won't be good for spain I think, so it gives a little more chance for the other teams in the World Cup. So, the favourites become: Brazil, Bulgaria, Russia, USA.

"I'm so proud that the fans still sing my name. But I fear tomorrow they will stop. And I fear it because I love it. And everything you love you fear you will lose" - Eric Cantona

• Quote from "Justyna"

I don't know. He said that it was 'personl reasons' only.

Without Andrea Anastasi Spain maybe will be weaker. We'll see this, the world cup is the biggest incoming competition. :)

• Quote from "AFROMAN"

But what is the reason?

I read on a french board that he may be back to coaching the italian NT ...

• Quote from "Armel"

I read on a french board that he may be back to coaching the italian NT ...

He signed a 3 years contract as Italian NT headcoach.

(source: volleyball.it)

• Quote from "Armel"

He signed a 3 years contract as Italian NT headcoach.

(source: volleyball.it)

Hm, the italians may become stronger. I hope this won't break our record agains them - six wins in the last six matches, including WC 2006 and EC 2007. We could face them in the world league the next year, because in the world cup they won't play.

• Quote from "Justyna"

Marcelo Mendez (Argentina) is new coach of spanish nt. He was coach of Drac Palma Mallorca.

He knows most of the players and already have excellent results with more or less the same team in Mallorca.
    I don't expect the Spanish NT being less efficient with him...

• I don't expect the Spanish NT being less efficient with him...[/quote]

I hope they will be. :)

• Plamen Konstantinov: "Bulgaria and Greece deserve Eurovolley 2011"!!!