European Qualification for the Olympic Games 2008

• Poland played pathetic volleyball against such a weak team as Denmark :roll: We HAVE to play much much better against Belgium and in the next matches if we really want to win it...

The most important 3:
    POLAND-SZCZECIN-VOLLEYBALL

5th place - Prediction Game - World League 2011 :D

• 1st tournament
    pool a: Finland - Hungary 3:0 (25:22 25:19 25:16)
    pool b: Belgium - Poland 0:3 (22:25 18:25 19:25)
    2nd tournament
    pool a: Portugal - Germany 0:3 (25:27 25:27 21:25)
    pool b: Slovakia - France 0:3 (15:25 18:25 21:25)
    3rd tournament
    pool a: Montenegro - Croatia 1:3 (25:22 22:25 13:25 26:28 )
    pool b: Romania - Greece 1:3 (25:21 22:25 21:25 15:25)

Semifinals
    1st tournament
    Finland - Belgium
    Poland - Hungary
    2nd tournament
    Germany - Sweden
    France - Czech Rep.
    3rd tournament
    Italy - Greece
    Netherlands - Croatia

• Nice revange for European Championships :twisted: But more importent games will be at weekend.

The most important 3:

• Quote from "Konrad"

Nice revange for European Championships :twisted: But more importent games will be at weekend.

The most important game is against Finland, as far as I know, only one team from this will preogress, so either Finland or Poland will fail. :)

[color=#009900][color=#ffffff]

"I'm so proud that the fans still sing my name. But I fear tomorrow they will stop. And I fear it because I love it. And everything you love you fear you will lose" - Eric Cantona

• Quote from "Justyna"

But if Bulgaria or Russia (or both) get qualify ti OG from World Cup, also 1 (or 2) teams from 2nd place will be play in qual. tournament in Turkey :wink2:

Ok, so Bulgaria will try to help Poland also, as we will be before USA in the world cup and both Bulgaria and Russia qualify for the olympics. ;)

"I'm so proud that the fans still sing my name. But I fear tomorrow they will stop. And I fear it because I love it. And everything you love you fear you will lose" - Eric Cantona

• Quote from "Justyna"

The more European countries in 1st 3, the better for us (Poles) :wink2:

Can both Serbia and Poland qualify, or one of them will have to go through the world qualifier?

• Quote from "Russkii"

Can both Serbia and Poland qualify, or one of them will have to go through the world qualifier?

An answer from "an idiot": if Poland or Serbia won't win European qulifications, they will have a chance in world qualifier. Poland is 100% sure, because of the world rankings. I'm not so sure about Serbia, but it's possible too.

The most important 3:

• Quote from "Justyna"

ehhhh... Wlazły injured again :?

Really, bad for you, but a chance for Szhumanski, you can't rely on one player.

• Quote from "Justyna"

France lost to Czech Rep. 0:3 (19:25 20:25 14:25) so if i'm not wrong that means that we don't see France on OG ...

Bad for France, and what happened with the match of Poland against Hungary and the match of Finland.

• 1st tournament
    Finland - Belgium 3:0 (25:21 25:22 26:24)
    Poland - Hungary 3:1 (25:14 25:18 20:25 25:17)
    2nd tournament
    Germany - Sweden 3:0 (25:19 25:11 25:21)
    France - Czech Rep. 0:3 (19:25 20:25 14:25)
    3rd tournament
    Italy - Greece 3:0 (25:15 25:19 25:19)
    Netherlands - Croatia 3:0 (25:20 25:18 27:25)

• Thanks Jystina, and congratulations on the victory of Poland.

• Quote from "Justyna"

You're welcome AFROMAN and thanks :wink2:

Finals
    Finland - Poland
    Germany - Czech Rep.
    Italy - Netherlands

So , when are these matches, tomorrow?