Intercontinental Rounds for Beijing 2008

• Considering that Brazil is especially invincible in important competition, I think this is a pretty good reason ...

And Russia, we have beaten them with great fight and with even more luck! If we wanna beat them again we must become strong - twice times more than in December and for Brazil - 4 times. Because Brazil, the only team who REALLY can beat Brazil is neither Bulgaria, neither Russia and Poland - this is France! The only team who is playing like Brazil in defence.

• the only team who REALLY can beat Brazil (...) this is France!

Thanks for the laugh ! :lol:
    I needed it !

But you're not completely wrong about it, France can beat Brazil (or almost any other team) , the sole problem being they would lost to Germany (or almost any other team) the day following...
    The fact is, before considering beating Brazil in OG, France hould consider building a team that is actually able to qualify to OG ... :(

• Armel, nobody can persuade me in the factm that Brazil didn't want desperately to win the first match last year in the finals in Katowitce in the world league and to assure hey presence in the semi-finals.... but they have lost. So, invisible, but still, thanks to the system and a little bit luck they've progressed to the semi-finals, but the three teams had 1 win and 1 loss, so we come to thing how good is the system with only two matches played in the finals of the world league...deffinitely stupid one. And it's also fact that some people try to underestimate the victories of Bulgaria against Brazil in 2006 and 2007 as these are the only losses for Brazil in the important tournaments Iwith an exception of the match France - Brazil WC 2006 where France won). So I don't think brazilians should think that they are invincible, if they do it it will be the best present for all the others teams wanting and having chances for the Olympic Gold such as Bulgaria, Russia, USA.

[color=#009900][color=#ffffff]

"I'm so proud that the fans still sing my name. But I fear tomorrow they will stop. And I fear it because I love it. And everything you love you fear you will lose" - Eric Cantona

• We have couple of matches more, but after Australia lost to South Korea it seems that Italy and Japan are very close to Bejing. So, I don't think we will have any big surprise in Tokyo tournament. After amaizing game against Japan, Italians didn't even lose a set in next matches...

The most important 3:
    POLAND-SZCZECIN-VOLLEYBALL

5th place - Prediction Game - World League 2011 :D

• That's it! Japan are 99% going to Beijing. Japan has 4 wins and 1 loss and must beat Algeria in Sunday. Australia - Japan 0-3 (22-25 26-28 27-29).
    Australia has 2 wins and 3 losses. They are facing Iran and Algeria and probably will finish with 4 wins. Japan - 100 % - 5 . Korea - facing Iran and Thailand and probably - 4 wins. Italy - 5 wins and two more games to come - Argentina and tomorrow with Thailand. So Italy are in Beijing 2008.

• JAPAN : ARGENTINA - 3 : 2 ( 26-28, 25-13, 25-19, 17-25, 20-18 )

Japan: Jamamoto 28, Macumoto 5, Jamamura 14, Ishijima 18, Koshikava 5, Tomonaga 1, Cumagari (L), ( Saito, Usami, Ogino 6, Shimicu )

Argentina: Okampo 11, Orduna 2, Porporato 12, Konsina 6, Peralta 11, Ernandes 10, Meana (L), ( Filardi, Stepanenko, Chaves 3, De Seko 2, Kiroga 11 )

Wild Wild West!

..............................................................................................

" There is nothing better than this"

..............................................................................................

• ITALY : THAILAND - 3 : 0 ( 25-19, 25-19, 26-24 )

Italy: Paparoni 3, Bovolenta 16, Gavoto 12, Cizola 16, Mastrangelo 7, Meoni 1, Mania (L), ( Martino 2 )

Thailand: Vaenprada 6, Tabvises 18, Tivsuvan 5, Sriuttavong 11, Nimavan 3, Charoensuk 3, Tuntuptai (L), ( Budang 6, Hamkomutan )

Wild Wild West!

" There is nothing better than this"

• Last matches:

Thailand 1 - 3 South Korea 18-25, 25-20, 18-25, 21-25
    Iran 3 - 0 Australia 25-18, 25-16, 25-23
    Argentina 2 - 3 Italy 19-25, 19-25, 25-22, 25-21, 5-15
    Algeria 0 - 3 Japan 20-25, 13-25, 18-25

All team that will go to Beijing 2008: China, Brazil, Russia, Bulgaria, Egypt, Serbia, U.S.A., Venezuela, Germany, Poland, Japan and Italy.

• Favourites (Italy and Japan) have qualified. Not surprising. I am a little bit disapointed by Australian performance. I thought, they would fight harder.

The most important 3:
    POLAND-SZCZECIN-VOLLEYBALL

5th place - Prediction Game - World League 2011 :D