Olympic Games Beijing 2008 - Qualification Phase

• Armel, I agree with you after I've seen the last Italy matches. They are an opponent that the other teams should do not underestimate.

Say anithing about the french mustache please, is there any reason ot bet or something? :lol:

• Looking at recent polish results, I don't consider them as possible medal winners right now.

Now, there is time remaining until OG, maybe they will show a higher level in a few weeks, which could replace Poland in the favorites. But for now I'm not considering Poland as much chances than Italy. (even if I think they have more potential)

Yes, Polish game doesn't look well, but I hope in OG they will play much better than they play now... Coach Lozano let main players have a rest, so against Egipt or Chiny in WL Poland played without Zagumny, Winiarski, Świderski, Wlazły. Players who we could watch in this matches didn't practise together for a long time. But in Poland Lozano will set main players so we will can rate better their game.

"Siatkówka bowiem jest sportem wyjątkowym..." Z.Ambroziak

"... bo najlepszy w Polsce jest olsztyński AZS!"

Edited 2 times, last by Madzia ().

• so against Egipt or Japan in WL Poland played without Zagumny, Winiarski, Pliński, Świderski, Wlazły.

Against Japan, only Winiarski didn't play :huh:

The most important 3:
    POLAND-SZCZECIN-VOLLEYBALL

5th place - Prediction Game - World League 2011 :D

• Against Japan, only Winiarski didn't play :huh:

Oh yes, you are right. I meant matches against China, my mistake... Pliński played both matches against China, but in the first match he changed Nowakowski, and Wlazły played only in one match and changed Kurek.

• Poland has the easiest group and now the team has 3 home battles which will win and progress to the finals in Brazil.

[color=#009900][color=#ffffff]

"I'm so proud that the fans still sing my name. But I fear tomorrow they will stop. And I fear it because I love it. And everything you love you fear you will lose" - Eric Cantona

• Poland has the easiest group and now the team has 3 home battles which will win and progress to the finals in Brazil.

I keep you to your word ;)

The most important 3:
    POLAND-SZCZECIN-VOLLEYBALL

5th place - Prediction Game - World League 2011 :D

• Me, too ;) It will be a shame if Poland don't promote to the F6 in Brazil, because we have the easiest group... If we seriously think about good result in OG, we have to win all matches in Poland and play in Rio against the best teams in the world. But I'm sure that Polish supporters will help :)

Edited once, last by Madzia ().

• I am also sure that Poland will win all the matches and will reach the finals in Brazil. The atmosphere will be great with the Brazilian audience in the hall. But I think we are already a little bit out of the topic :)

Wild Wild West!

..............................................................................................

" There is nothing better than this"

..............................................................................................