2008 Beijing Olympic Volleyball Tournament

• Oh, no Poland-Italy. Hristo Zlatanov will be in the starting squad probably. And Dancho Lazarov - his post must be finally gone!

• Congratulations to Russia, why they didn't served strong?

This is because we lost to Poland, making too many mistakes in serves. This time team has decided to stake on reliability in this component.

• Wow, now 2-0 for Italy can u recover from that Poles? 8o
    And these Olympics for me deserved boycott. Drugged Chinese, Michael Phelps, this with our weightlifters - no doubt - it's all ordered by Chinese and I don't know. Now I think we see arranged games. Raul Lozano said which will be the quarterfinals... I'm sorry for these words, but please somebody tell me other explanation.

• Congrats to all russian fans here in the forum. I really feel sorry for this loss on the 1/4 final and don't feel like talking about our game but obviously that's life ;( Sometimes you win and sometimes you lose. Now I hope that Serbia and Poland will reach the final or at least one of this teams although it will be really very hard

Wild Wild West!

..............................................................................................

" There is nothing better than this"

..............................................................................................

• Congratulations Russia.

As i was watching the game between Poland and Italy, I couldn't help but notice the 1st referee. D*mn! He looked like Mr. Bean. :lol:

Anyway, the Polish blocks are now working, so i think the match will go the distance. (Expecting a tie-break)

"[size=8]It's years and years of work and sacrifice and dedication. Along with a lot of these girls, we've sweat and we've bled and we've cried together in past Olympics. It just brought tears to my eyes, & I'm more than thrilled. This will be forever." -LOGAN MAILE LEI TOM (Silver Medallist - 2008 Beijing & 2012 London Olympic Games, 2011 World Cup runner up, 2003 & 2007 World Cup 3rd place, 2002 World Champs runner up, 4-time World GrandPrix Champs)

• Drugged Chinese

Change from drugged Bulgarian ... :whistle:

Now I think we see arranged games

Yeah, Russia beating Bulgaria, sounds very much arranged. Never happend before and totaly unexpected ...

• Wow, I predicted RUS-BUL result. I'm so happy :down:

The most important 3:
    POLAND-SZCZECIN-VOLLEYBALL

5th place - Prediction Game - World League 2011 :D

• Wow, now 2-0 for Italy can u recover from that Poles? 8o
    And these Olympics for me deserved boycott. Drugged Chinese, Michael Phelps, this with our weightlifters - no doubt - it's all ordered by Chinese and I don't know. Now I think we see arranged games. Raul Lozano said which will be the quarterfinals... I'm sorry for these words, but please somebody tell me other explanation.

OMG. There's so much whining/sourgraping happening in this thread. Its too late for a boycott, it will end in 4 days :lol: You ought to accept that some teams lose because the othe one is better. Thats the reality of these games.

"[size=8]It's years and years of work and sacrifice and dedication. Along with a lot of these girls, we've sweat and we've bled and we've cried together in past Olympics. It just brought tears to my eyes, & I'm more than thrilled. This will be forever." -LOGAN MAILE LEI TOM (Silver Medallist - 2008 Beijing & 2012 London Olympic Games, 2011 World Cup runner up, 2003 & 2007 World Cup 3rd place, 2002 World Champs runner up, 4-time World GrandPrix Champs)

• but notice the 1st referee. D*mn! He looked like Mr. Bean. :lol:

Hm...I hadn't noticed till now but as you said it... yeah it is ture :P There is something like him. This referee definately looks funny

Wild Wild West!

• It is going to be tie-break in Poland-Italy. Jesus, I am close to heart attack! 8|

The most important 3:

• OMG. There's so much whining/sourgraping happening in this thread. Its too late for a boycott, it will end in 4 days :lol: You ought to accept that some teams lose because the othe one is better. Thats the reality of these games.

No, I mean it was arranged Russia to play with us at 10 am. And of course they needed this win and what an opponent better than Bulgaria - thy're now in crysis, problems with Konstantinov... Italy see how they're playing. Maybe they could have beat Russia?

• And we lost it! K***a mać!!! 17-15 in tie-break. First to sets were key to the victory fot Italy. Poland played bad that time...

The most important 3:

• ITALY 3 - 2 POLAND

That was really close. ;(

SEMIFINALS:

RUSSIA vs SERBIA/USA
    ITALY vs BRAZIL/CHINA

• Nastja, BYE BYE POLAND! :D

Maybe our teams will come back by the same plane? :roll:

The most important 3:

• Maybe our teams will come back by the same plane? :roll:

:lol: :lol: :lol:

you made me laugh konrad

• What a fight, what a dramma?! 8o Unfortunately Polish guys lost :( but they didn't give up to the last point. Congrats for Italy. I really didn't expected them to win but they succeeded to surpise me :thumbup:

Wild Wild West!