2008 Beijing Olympic Volleyball Tournament

• I thought USA's going to lose this one because of that tragic incident...

Which incident do you mean :?:

The most important 3:
    POLAND-SZCZECIN-VOLLEYBALL

5th place - Prediction Game - World League 2011 :D

• Which incident do you mean :?:

The fatal stabbing of Hugh Mccutcheon's father-in-law(Todd Bachman - father of USA women's Indoor player Elizabeth Bachman) while in Beijing just 2-3 days ago.

"[size=8]It's years and years of work and sacrifice and dedication. Along with a lot of these girls, we've sweat and we've bled and we've cried together in past Olympics. It just brought tears to my eyes, & I'm more than thrilled. This will be forever." -LOGAN MAILE LEI TOM (Silver Medallist - 2008 Beijing & 2012 London Olympic Games, 2011 World Cup runner up, 2003 & 2007 World Cup 3rd place, 2002 World Champs runner up, 4-time World GrandPrix Champs)

• The fatal stabbing of Hugh Mccutcheon's father-in-law(Todd Bachman - father of USA women's Indoor player Elizabeth Bachman) while in Beijing just 2-3 days ago.

Thanks, I didn't know about it.

The most important 3:

• Poland-Egypt 3-0 (25-21,25-18,25,10)

what a boring game. both team didnt play well in the first set. Our Boys "wake up" after close first set.Swiderski was unstopable. Eyptians made too many unforced errors and that was the main reason of that high loose in 3rd set. overall it wasnt exiting game but im quit happy witch performance of Polich guys but our service is just horrible i m not sure if it will be enough for Russia or Brazil.

Anyone can support a team that is winning - it takes no courage. But to
    stand behind a team to defend a team when it is down and really needs
    you, that takes a lot of courage.

• Plamen Konstantinov won't play in the OG

Wild Wild West!

..............................................................................................

" There is nothing better than this"

..............................................................................................

• Plamen Konstantinov won't play in the OG

But it was known yesterday, wasn't it ?

The most important 3:

• Not exactly, there was a chance to return and play but now all it is over. He is officially out of the OG

Wild Wild West!

• He is officially out of the OG

Too bad. As I wrote before, he is a symbol of Bulgarian team for me.

The most important 3:

• Brazil beat Serbia in 4 sets.

Brazil couldn't count on Giba this match because he was having problems with his shoulder, so the coach decided not to let him play.

Brazil 3 - 1 Serbia (25-27, 25-20, 25-17, 25-21)

• So, Serbia has two defeats now. As well as Germany. These teams are in trouble, having difficult matches ahead. But after all Serbia should qualify along with Brazil, Russia and Poland.
    By the way - last matches in Beijing shows, that teams which played great in WL final, have real problems at OG (Serbia, USA).

The most important 3:

• So, Serbia has two defeats now. As well as Germany. These teams are in trouble, having difficult matches ahead. But after all Serbia should qualify along with Brazil, Russia and Poland.
    By the way - last matches in Beijing shows, that teams which played great in WL final, have real problems at OG (Serbia, USA).

I don't agree with u about USA. They were better team today and played very well.

• I don't agree with u about USA. They were better team today and played very well.

Yes, you are right. I forgot, that USA beat Italy today.

The most important 3:

• BREAKING NEWS! Plamen will go back in Beijing.

Wild Wild West!

• BREAKING NEWS! Plamen will go back in Beijing.

Oh, that's good for you. Of course if he is going to play (sometimes injured players come back just to support their team).

The most important 3:

• Konrad, he is not ijured, but that's travelling was killing. I hope he we will be allowed to play, because President Lazarov :cursing: said that he is out from the list with players

Wild Wild West!

• Konrad, he is not ijured, but that's travelling was killing. I hope he we will be allowed to play, because President Lazarov :cursing: said that he is out from the list with players

I didn't say he is injured. It was just an example :)

The most important 3:

• If Plamen is back Did He use testosteron or not ?
    What about injury of Stoykow? If it is serious and in Line Up Yordanow is receiver ?

• With Stoykov is serious and now if it is true we will see Boyan as reciever. Go Bobo, go!!!!! :super:

Wild Wild West!

• After Japan-Bulgaria we will know for sure what is going on.
    Venezuela-China 2-3 (21-25 25-21 25-16 21-25 14-16)