You are not logged in.

superbobo

Intermediate

• "superbobo" is male

Favourite Team: Bulgaria, France, Puerto Rico

Favourite Players: Yordanov, Teodorov, Visotto, Leal

Monday, May 26th 2008, 7:39am

Germany can cause a big trouble to everybody! They have beaten Serbia with 3-2.

sNeige

volleyball addicted

• "sNeige" is female

Favourite Team: Bulgaria, Poland, USA, France//Cherno more, Marek, Trento

Favourite Players: V Nikolov, Kaziyski, Yordanov, Gradinarov, Winiarski, Sokolov, Yaneva, Zlatanov

Monday, May 26th 2008, 9:10am

Congrats to Germany, they deserve it.

Afroman, pls don't promise such a thing... Germany is a very dangerous team. ;)

AFROMAN

Professional

• "AFROMAN" is male

Favourite Team: BULGARIA

Favourite Players: all bulgarian players

Monday, May 26th 2008, 10:41am

Congrats to Germany, they deserve it.

I'm not saying that they are not dangerous, but they are not top class team... if we want to be Olympic Champions we will have to crush them 3:0 for sure.

"I'm so proud that the fans still sing my name. But I fear tomorrow they will stop. And I fear it because I love it. And everything you love you fear you will lose" - Eric Cantona

Konrad

Szczecinianin

• "Konrad" is male

Favourite Team: Poland, USA(M), Spain(M)

Favourite Players: Eleonora Dziękiewicz, Lloy Ball, Manon Flier, Neslihan Demir Darnel, Zbigniew Bartman, Dawid Murek

Monday, May 26th 2008, 10:41am

You can call me Mickey Mouse, if you lose to Germany ;)
The most important 3:
POLAND-SZCZECIN-VOLLEYBALL

5th place - Prediction Game - World League 2011 :D

AFROMAN

Professional

• "AFROMAN" is male

Monday, May 26th 2008, 10:43am

You can call me Mickey Mouse, if you lose to Germany ;)
Hehe, don't worry, this won't happen, so you won't be Mickey Mouse. :D

"I'm so proud that the fans still sing my name. But I fear tomorrow they will stop. And I fear it because I love it. And everything you love you fear you will lose" - Eric Cantona

sNeige

volleyball addicted

• "sNeige" is female

Favourite Players: V Nikolov, Kaziyski, Yordanov, Gradinarov, Winiarski, Sokolov, Yaneva, Zlatanov

Monday, May 26th 2008, 11:32am

Konrad, I hope that I will not have an occasion to call you Micki Mouse. :lol: But after the lose against Finland and tre tragic game against Croatia on the Euro 2007... I am just cautious. And I really think that Germany is a very good team - they are becoming more and more powerfull in the last years. Our team plays suprisely well right now and that makes me optimistic for this summer. :P

AFROMAN

Professional

• "AFROMAN" is male

Monday, May 26th 2008, 11:58am

Konrad, I hope that I will not have an occasion to call you Micki Mouse. :lol: But after the lose against Finland and tre tragic game against Croatia on the Euro 2007... I am just cautious. And I really think that Germany is a very good team - they are becoming more and more powerfull in the last years. Our team plays suprisely well right now and that makes me optimistic for this summer. :P
I've never liked Germany, and I still remember how the referees helped them in World Championship 2006 when be beat them 3:1.

superbobo

Intermediate

• "superbobo" is male

Favourite Team: Bulgaria, France, Puerto Rico

Favourite Players: Yordanov, Teodorov, Visotto, Leal

Monday, May 26th 2008, 9:56pm

Germany are attacking through the middle mostly, but only too many mistakes in serving are stopping them to become a big team.

volley super fan

Spiker (and a Girl!!! :D)

• "volley super fan" is female

Favourite Team: Bulgaria, Poland,Holland, Trento, Skra, Cuneo

Favourite Players: Kaziyski, Kaziński, M. Wlazly, K. Skowronska, M. Flier, N.Gribc, Fei, L. Mastrangelo

Monday, May 26th 2008, 10:06pm

About the other World Qualification in Japan, I think that Italy will have no problems to qualify to the OG.
Wild Wild West!

..............................................................................................
" There is nothing better than this"

..............................................................................................

AFROMAN

Professional

• "AFROMAN" is male

Monday, May 26th 2008, 10:35pm

About the other World Qualification in Japan, I think that Italy will have no problems to qualify to the OG.
I don't think so... but still it will be good to face again Italy, to continue our 6:0 record from the last 6 games against them, and more important, i want this game because of Zlatanov, I want to see how he will face his country and how he will play 100% against Bulgaria, I want to see that, i swear that whatever he will try to do Bulgaria will beat Italy again, for 7th consecutive time for the last 3 years since World League 2005.

sNeige

volleyball addicted

• "sNeige" is female

Friday, May 30th 2008, 9:26am

Is it possible to watch anywhere the games from the olympic qualifications? I'm interested of Poland's games but I will be glad to watch another games too. :rose:

Konrad

Szczecinianin

• "Konrad" is male

Favourite Team: Poland, USA(M), Spain(M)

Favourite Players: Eleonora Dziękiewicz, Lloy Ball, Manon Flier, Neslihan Demir Darnel, Zbigniew Bartman, Dawid Murek

Friday, May 30th 2008, 9:37am

Is it possible to watch anywhere the games from the olympic qualifications? I'm interested of Poland's games but I will be glad to watch another games too. :rose:

Polish games are going to be broadcasted by TVP. That's what I know for sure, but I doubt you are able to watch this channel...
The most important 3:
POLAND-SZCZECIN-VOLLEYBALL

5th place - Prediction Game - World League 2011 :D

Social bookmarks