Qualification Tournament for the European Championships 2009

• The day when Estonia beat Poland is a National Day in Estonia?

For matches with belgium go the same team , which was in Beijing plus Grzyb, Nowakowski, Gacek and Żygadło.

I know you are joking, but some Estonians may find it abusive :|

The most important 3:
    POLAND-SZCZECIN-VOLLEYBALL

5th place - Prediction Game - World League 2011 :D

I won't be suprised ;) In Panama the day when a competitior won a first gold medal in the Olympics in a history is a National Day, so mayde in Estonia the day when they baet Poland is a National Day? :D

For matches with belgium go the same team , which was in Beijing plus Grzyb, Nowakowski, Gacek and Żygadło.

In a wide team there are also: Jurkiewicz, Bąkiewicz, Prygiel, Żaliński, Bartman.

"Siatkówka bowiem jest sportem wyjątkowym..." Z.Ambroziak

"... bo najlepszy w Polsce jest olsztyński AZS!"

• Zagumny and Ignaczak won't play aganist Belgium because of injuries. Too bad, but we need to beat Belgium. No matter what squad we have.

The most important 3:

• We should beat Belgium even if we will play 2nd or 3rd "twelve"...

"Siatkówka bowiem jest sportem wyjątkowym..." Z.Ambroziak

"... bo najlepszy w Polsce jest olsztyński AZS!"

• We should beat Belgium even if we will play 2nd or 3rd "twelve"...

Yes, I'm sure our team won't reply the nightmare from the last ECh. I suppose it will be quite easy victory as in OG prequalifications, when Poland beat Belgium in straight sets.

The most important 3:

• sooo Wlazly and Winiarski wont play with Belgium either. the oficial reason is injury but the real reason of their absance is they(i dont know if Wlazly as well) want to prepare to league season . Winiarski will prepare with Trento as soon as he will arive to Italy

Anyone can support a team that is winning - it takes no courage. But to
    stand behind a team to defend a team when it is down and really needs
    you, that takes a lot of courage.

• A real handicap for Belgium. No Zagumny, Ignaczak, Wazły and Winiarski. That's good, that it will be two matches, and not a single one, so even with these injury problems we should qualify rather easly.

The most important 3:

• Hmm, interesting, Wlazly and Winiarski don't wanna play? How the hell you'll qualify? Next year yo'll have only 1 tournament World League? :what:

• Haha, we'll see about that :rolll:

I'm sure Poland will be able to have a competitive line-up ready by sunday.
    I think that players like Wlazly, Zagumni, etc. would find it hard to get motivated again anyway for this qualification round, so soon after the olympics.
    Belgium will probably play their usual line-up: Depestele, Van Walle, Verhelst, Van de Craen, Hoho, Van Goethem.
    Last week, they played 3 preparation games in Portugal (only winning 1 - without Van Walle en Van Goethem).
    This week, they'll play 3 more games in Belgium, against Portugal.

Anyway, go Belgium!!

• Hmm, interesting, Wlazly and Winiarski don't wanna play?

If injuries aren't main problem and just some excuse - I don't like it at all...

The most important 3:

I said "we should" not - "we will" :P

The most important 3:

• Hmm, interesting, Wlazly and Winiarski don't wanna play? How the hell you'll qualify? Next year yo'll have only 1 tournament World League? :what:

dont worry we will qualify if we dont it will be such embaresment...well i think absance of WIniarski isnt such a big problem because we have WIka(he should play in starting 6 in Olimpic as well as Mozdzonek but Lozano is used to players from WCH squad;/)but Wlazly absance is a problem. in fact we dont have second OPP. OH playing as OPP isnt good idea.Lozano dont like Prygiel Lozano dont want Szymanski so we only have Wlazly and 2 OH(Kurek and Gruszka)Zalinski is too young Gromadowski dont play at all in Piacenza. Janeczek is great but he wasnt first OPP of Czestochowa last year i hope it will change .so we have proplems with OPP

Anyone can support a team that is winning - it takes no courage. But to
    stand behind a team to defend a team when it is down and really needs
    you, that takes a lot of courage.

• but from this site officially he is the only candidate for BG TEAM! http://www.bulgarianvolley.com/1/volleyball.html?news=99

8| Very interesting... I didn't hear anything about that. But what do you have against Lozano? I doubt Bulgaria will play worse with him as a coach...

The most important 3:

• Scandals your players had with him, and mistakes he made...

If every team had such "scandals" life would be beautiful. And if something was wrong between Lozano and players, it was rather players' fault. But as you wish...

The most important 3:

you're right. It woldn't be so easy to qualify for polish team but I hope they do it. I can't imagine ECH without us... but now everything is possible. And Lozano.. for me he shouldn't couch any national team

• And Lozano.. for me he shouldn't couch any national team

I'm sorry, but is typical Polish: we have success - the coach is great, team plays bad - the coach is public enemy no.1. . He will finish his job with our team now, which was well known before OG. It was even better moment for leaving - after the terrible ECh, but OK it's past. I just don't understand, why so many people here criticise him without good reasons. Bulgarian fans don't want him? OK, that's Bulgarian federation's problem, not mine. He shouldn't be coach of any national team? And what should he do: collecting stamps? I know Lozano isn't perfect, butI think the coach, who led our team to 2nd place in WCh deserves a little more respect... I suppose that everybody would love him again, if we had beaten Italy and play for medals in OG. I love you/I hate you - there is no third way in Poland :roll:

The most important 3: