World Championships 2010

• Now we are 7th instead of 4th or 2nd because of their cheating.

Come on, Bulgaria lost 4 matches in the tournament (not including Brazil that you claim should have won against you) and you want to be in the top 4 ?
    If Bulgaria had not lose to France and Czech Republic in the first place, they might never have crossed Brazil's path at all.

• Come on raylight, do you really believe yourself all the things you are writing?? You have always such extreme opinions concerning Bulgarian NT...Sorry, but I can't read your opinions with an open view anymore....Your fellow-Bulgarian users here are objective users luckily :teach:

It is not about Bulgaria. It is about Justice. Italy stole points from Russia, USA, Germany and Bulgaria with the system they invented. Italy stole many, many points from Poland. I gave example with Bulgaria, because this is the country I am concerned with, but the problem with the lack of morale is global.

• Come on, Bulgaria lost 4 matches in the tournament (not including Brazil that you claim should have won against you) and you want to be in the top 4 ?
    If Bulgaria had not lose to France and Czech Republic in the first place, they might never have crossed Brazil's path at all.

And do you remember how Bulgaria lost the tiebreak?

• And do you remember how Bulgaria lost the tiebreak?

Yes, for example, I do! I am also a Bulgarian, but we didn't lose because of the referee, we lost because we didn't play our game, we played badly! If we'd beaten France and the Czech Rep. there would have never been a game against Brazil that early. So, I totally agree with the guys above you, even though I didn't approve the Brazilian way of reaching the F4 either... No one else but our players themselves are guilty for what happened! Besides, the reason we didn't reach F4 was not because we had beaten Brazil. We didn't go because we didn't take the what-would-be-a-deserved-victory over Cuba!

• Oh well :) better luck next time to all of the teams! (except Brazil, they've had enough :P)

• I am a Bulgarian too. We reached the tiebreak, because of our game, but we lost the final point and the set and the match, because of the judge. This is the truth. If we could play better, the judge wouldn't be able to decide the outcome of the game. We let him and he cut us with the big axe.

• Oh well :) better luck next time to all of the teams! (except Brazil, they've had enough :P)

BTW, I will cheer for Netherlands in the European League. I hope you will win it and your stupid federation will send you back to the World League, where Horstnik, Kooy, Kooistra, Bontje and Klapwyk belong :bump:

• Thanx man :) I hope Horstink and the rest will actually show up though. I have a feeling that they'll use it again to give opportunities to younger players :S I think that time is over, it is time to get results with the big boys now. Horstink and Kooy and kick your ass! Also yes, our federation is stupid. Yet it's better than no federation at all.