Who win World Championship 2010

• :what: :what:

who is second opposite?

Gruszka

The most important 3:
    POLAND-SZCZECIN-VOLLEYBALL

5th place - Prediction Game - World League 2011 :D

• Brazil or Russia. It is first row of top candidates, second row would be Poland, Cuba, Bulgaria, USA third row: France, Italy, Germany. Personally I think that Brazil will win, however I would like someone else to win:)

I agree with 99% of this post.

I have some questions about USA's level, but as olympic champions, they deserve consideration. I agree that Italy, France and Germany can beat anyone for various reasons, but there is little chance they could make it all the way to the title. I just think that Serbia should be added to these teams.

• I agree with 99% of this post.

I have some questions about USA's level, but as olympic champions, they deserve consideration. I agree that Italy, France and Germany can beat anyone for various reasons, but there is little chance they could make it all the way to the title. I just think that Serbia should be added to these teams.

I agree totally with you. =)

• In my opinion Serbia also have some chances to win medal. But the same as you - Brazil and Russia (Russia is stronger than 4 years ago).

siatkarskigwozdz.pl -> ... czyli wbij innym co masz do powiedzenia / komentarze, opinie, filmy, akcje siatkarskie