World Club Championship 2010

• This match confirmed that Polish players are really weak and have mental, psychiatric problems in the most important moments. Wlazły and Kurek they can played the best but only in friendly tournament, in normal matches but don't in matches like final important matches in World Championship like in 2010.. This team have huge potential. Coach Nawrocki made mistakes in this match. After weak play of Wlazły Kurek should play Novotny. Congrats to Trento but Skra could affored more. I am angry because he can never win anything important. We tried second time in World Cup Championship but be can't win. I want revenge i Final of Champions League. One block in this match brings shame to Skra. Only Możdżonek and Pliński played so well on attack

• man .. as long as they win I am happy ... today they were never going to lose ... it was obvious :thumbup:

It was not so obvoious with Kazyiski out ot of rhtym and Skra's reception for me :whistle:

• comeee onnn .. they won and thats all it counts :dance6:
    dont be a patrybreaker ... bring on Andrea, Malina, Galena, Raina, Emilia, Pepa, Alisia, Tania Boeva, Emanuela and celebrate :drink: :drink: :drink: the only thing that everyone will remember that Itas is champion here ... :cup:

• I am really interested who will be MVP and will habe other awards . In my opinion Jouantorena or Stokr.

• I am really interested who will be MVP and will habe other awards . In my opinion Jouantorena or Stokr.

It depends who made the most BPs. Kazyiski is the best scorer of the team, with great stats on every element /except serving, where is just fine/, but the final game weights a lot so I don't know who will be.

Juantorena got the MVP Award some minutes ago.

congrats to Trentino , the best team of the world and congrats to Paykan for winning the bronze medal. yesterday Mousavi was close to win 4 individual awards but finally he won only one of them ;(

• Polish players have 3 awards today. I think that anybody exepted that Paweł Zatorski 20 year old libero can be the best diggers) Today had 16 digs. Katarzyna Skowrońska Dolata was MVP of Women Tournament and the best scorer. This girl can't play in National Team because have a conflict with coach. When she played in NT she did't show own the best. SShe played like Wlazły ( on the middle level)

• Bravo for Paweł Zatorski and Kasia Skowrońska!!! :thumbsup: Congratulation for Trentino.... I don't know what happened to the game Skra :( Maybe psyche?.... Shame.. :( But 2nd place it's good , very good :) We are almost the best..almost.. hehe ^^

• Congratulations to Trentino. They deserved to be champion. :cup:
    Stork is playing better than Leandro Visotto last season. Leandro is too unstable.

Juantorena is the bet player of Trentino. He won MVP in Champions League and now again in World Championship. I would love to see him in Cuba NT. But this will not happen.

A team with only 1 block can't win something. :down: Kurek played a bad game. He needs to learn to play a decisive match. In this game i liked Mozdzonek. He was great in attack.

Juantorena is MVP, he deserved that :obey: :obey: he was constant in all matches when he played... powerful serves and attack, atm best Trentino player. Stokr was tragic yesterday against Paykan, what is noticable he have big problems when trying to spike paralel balls :aww: Kaziyski was Trento locomotive in many matches but today Juantorena is level above all. :obey:

someone wrote SKRA showed their looser mentality again... 120% correct as once again they fall on last obstacle. SKRA won match in CL but everyone who saw that match knews Trentino was far from their best game.

SKRA and other Polish teams definitely should think about hiring psychotherapist before big and decisive matches :whistle: :wavy:

• A team with only 1 block can't win something. :down: Kurek played a bad game.

It is absolutely true. I can't understand such a weak block. If some female team had played against Trentino, they wouldn't have had less blocks :roll: And Kurek was definitely one of the weakest points of Skra yesterday.

The most important 3:
    POLAND-SZCZECIN-VOLLEYBALL

5th place - Prediction Game - World League 2011 :D

Edited once, last by Konrad ().

• SKRA won match in CL but everyone who saw that match knews Trentino was far from their best game.

I just love such explanations... "They were far from their best game". So? Yesterday Skra was far form its best game. If you play weak - you generally loose. That's rather simple and shouldn't be used as an excuse.

The most important 3:
    POLAND-SZCZECIN-VOLLEYBALL

5th place - Prediction Game - World League 2011 :D

• Congratulations for Tento! :cup:

I am a bit dissapointed from Skra, thought I ecpected more of them after the victory they took over Trento just few weeks ago. The Poland team has great players, they have to show it finally! After watching the match from CL was so impresed by Kurek :obey: but now... :aww:

Dynamo is the biggest dissapintment of the tournament! How come the only managed to win only one set against their real opponents in the goup - Trento and Bolivar! :wacko: :wacko: Paul Mitchel is not to be count...although these gyus really entertained me watching them :lol: and reminded me what playing volleyball for fun looked like.

I wish especially to congratulate all the Iranian fans! Paykan made a great championship and show that volleyball is not only physical and technical ability but also great spirit and devotion! Wish them reaching the final next year! They have the appropriate champions' character and who knows, if keep following this line :cup: :cup: :cup:

• I am a bit dissapointed from Skra, thought I ecpected more of them after the victory they took over Trento just few weeks ago. The Poland team has great players, they have to show it finally! After watching the match from CL was so impresed by Kurek :obey: but now... :aww:

It's always a bit tricky to judge Italian team real level only by IECL pool results. Sometimes, they have important games on week-end, they don't bother to train with the Mikasa ball, and since they have often one of the best roster in the pool, they believe they can afford to drop a game or just don't take it too seriously. (the same goes for Russian clubs, without the ball matter!)
    Now, when it comes to win a title, that's always another story!

I did not watch the game, but Trento games are always a bit the same: when their stars are playing well they almost can't lose. It takes one or two of them not being at 100% to lose (and a good team in face of them). Trento's problem is more of having them at 100% the whole season.
    About Skra, I think so far they lacked to prove what Tours or Friedrichshafen proved in the past: they can defeat a (supposedly) stronger team.
    I don't know if one can call it a psyche problem (after all losing to a slightly better team is rather logical !) and maybe they'll show this next time.

• A message to Polish fans: :wavy:
    Don't be so disappointed with Skra: it' s stronger than last year, plays very good volley, it's a team you can rely on.
    The first set of the final shows it: Trento was forced to give 100% - and to go beyond it at the end of the set in order to crush the fiery resistence of Skra.
    It is true that the Polish player lost then their self-confidence, but I believe that the same would have happened to whatever opponent Trentino may have faced yesterday.

My congrats to the 3 top-teams for giving me good quality volleyball (sure better than the female tournament) - and a special mention to brave Paykan: they were a nice surprise to me.

• I agree; go easy on Skra. A psychotherapist won't do anything. Psychotherapists by the way are generally used to come to terms with one's past and face trauma's, so I think you mean a sports psychologist.

But anyway, you just have to play a lot of matches like this and it will eventually come. It's like the Dutch national team in the 90's. I think they lost 5 finals to the Itlians, before they started ot believe they could win. Patience. Skra is definitely improving.

• I watched the final game today, the only explanation for the weak performance of the Polish blockers is indeed the bad day they were having, so I agree that no general conclusions should be made about the way they played. On the other side, Juantorena and Stokr were on fire, they were doing pretty much whatever they wanted. Kaziyski was definitely quiet for such a game, bu it's the score and the winner that matter, the rest won't be remembered too long! The key for Trentino in this final, however, was Raphael, the way he was setting deserved a separate textbook, I think that even if Mozdzonek and Plinski were having a day, Raphael would've still made the difference in the score. It's very hard to block when the setter is playing like this! Anyway, I enjoyed this WCCH more than the previous one mainly because of the normal rules being present! Also, liked Bolivar and Paykan, deservedly in top 4 instead of Dinamo!