World Club Championship 2010

• Also, would be great if someone knows the start times in CET, the times announced in FIVB website are local for Qatar, I think...

CET for the matches are: 10 a.m. and 5 p.m.

The most important 3:
    POLAND-SZCZECIN-VOLLEYBALL

5th place - Prediction Game - World League 2011 :D

• The tournament started today! Quite expectedly, Drean Bolivar defeated Paul Mitchell 3-1, I was surprised not to see Riley Salmon in the American team. Later there's the second game for today, tomorrow the European teams show up. Does anyone know a more famous TV package or a website broadcasting the games? Last year bet365 offered a solution online.. Also, would be great if someone knows the start times in CET, the times announced in FIVB website are local for Qatar, I think...

Riley Silmon did not even arrived in Doha, btw http://www.bwin.com broadcasting matches ;)

• What a fight between Skra and Paykan Teheran :!: :whistling:
    Polish team won 3:2 (24:26, 25:21, 25:22, 20:25, 15:12), but had a lot of problems against Iranians. Did Paykan play that good or Skra had some problems with acclimatization? I can't say nothing more about the game, cause I wasn't able to watch it live.
    Good, that Skra managed to win. The next game should be easier for them

The most important 3:
    POLAND-SZCZECIN-VOLLEYBALL

5th place - Prediction Game - World League 2011 :D

• Paykan played very good especially Middle Blockers. Skra played awful. I must say that in Paykan play real Men, in Skra big Boys. It looks like.

• Paykan played very good especially Middle Blockers. Skra played awful. I must say that in Paykan play real Men, in Skra big Boys. It looks like.

Yeah I know what you mean. I'm more of a big boy myself though. It seems as though you're hinting at the superiority of real men.

• Trentino - Dinamo Moscow 3:0 (25:21, 25:23, 27:25) :)

• good game by Paykan, actually great game despite all the problems they had , they just lost because of poor reception, even though Skra didn't serve very well ! :what:

• Yeah I know what you mean. I'm more of a big boy myself though. It seems as though you're hinting at the superiority of real men.

The Competitors of Paykan presented strong attacks and firmly served from the jump today. A long time ago I couldn't already see the male game on so high level. And Skra waved and played by balloons serves. At Paykan They looked like little Boys from the courtyard.

• But does Skra have good jump servers except Wlazly?

• But does Skra have good jump servers except Wlazly?

Unfortunately there're not many good jump servers in Skra. Well...except Wlazły there is Falasca, he has really good jump service. Kurek can serve pretty well from time to time, but his service is very unstable. Bąkiewicz has pretty good service as well, but now he doesn't play a lot. Daniel Pliński also has pretty good service both- float and jump. The rest are mostly float servers(except Novotny :P But I didn't include him, 'cause he doesn't play a lot)

• Ojla, I wan to congratulate my guy Mozdzonek for his decisive contribution to the victory :)

• I've watched SKRA yesterday and they reminded me how pathetic they can be :rolll: forget stories how Paykan is strong, they are solid team nothing more...but SKRA players were conceited and arrogant :what: don't know reason why because SKRA didn't won anything in last few years. :gone: SKRA couldn't stop Paykan attacks who were so predictable, especially attacks over Bazargaard... congrats to Paykan, they fought well with great passion but they are solid team nothing more...

don't know who allowed Paul Mitchell to participate on this tournament :what: :rolll: and Dynamo Moscow finally found his trashing victim :lol:

• Trentino 3 x 1Dream Bolivar. Bolivar has only one good attacker, Pereyra. Ocampo and Filardi are not good. Sole is still young, only 19 years. Arroyo is a great in attack but can't block.

I realy like Luciano De Cecco. IMO he will be one of the best setter of hte world.

• SKRA is big big joke, they have problems against Al - Arabi :obey: :obey:

I can't wait their match against Trento :lol:

Oh how u love polish teams! :D lol Hmm...Skra seems to have a little disrespectful attitude towards their theoretically weaker opponents. But anyways they'll win against Al Arabi for sure.

• Skra defeated Al Arabi Doha 3:0 (25:22; 25:22; 25:18 ). They have to be concentrated from the begining till the end. It's a really weird feeling watching Skra struggling against Paykan or Al Arabi :D