Qualifications for the European Championship 2011

• I think Netherlands needs to change something..IMO Blange is not doing a good job with this team..Ok, they have a young group but all the players has quality..They are out of WCH this year and ECh next year...Maybe a new coach can bring them to a better place..

• Very good result by Estonia. And (quite expected, I would say...) disaster for Holland. When did Holland not qualify for the last time to the ECH?
    And Spain... Eh...No comment - they have been falling down lower and lower since 2007.

The most important 3:
    POLAND-SZCZECIN-VOLLEYBALL

5th place - Prediction Game - World League 2011 :D

• Yeah wow, this really is rock-bottom. Estonia was better, but Holland was really quite bad. A lot of times attackers couldn't even attacks the sets they were given.

I think a lot of players in this selection have never really lost anything important yet and in fact nobody has WON anything important. So I think this does contribute to their experience. It reminds me of when the Dutch women had to qualify for Bejing; too much pressure and too little experience (even with VIsser en Huurman). Same here, Bontje and Kooistra should have enough experience by now, but the rest simply does not. I'm still sure that the results will come eventually, but it might take another 3 to 4 years before they do.

Right now however, the team really is not good enough, they simply are not. You can say, the played bad, their normal level is higher, but I don't feel like that is really true. It might be a bit higher, but not much. I think it is good to accept this. I still think Blangé is doign a good job.

Venno is amazing. I was in the crowd and I remember that upon one cross court spike that he hammered well within the 3 meter line, the whole crowd just went "Holy f*ck...."

• We played 2 matches with Greece and this matches hero is definitely Serhat Coşkun..

In first match his stats:
    25 points, 32 attack 23 points (%72 :obey: :white: ), 1 block, 1 ace

In the second match:
    32 points, 51 attack 26 points (%51 :thumbup: ), 4 block, 2 ace

• We played 2 matches with Greece and this matches hero is definitely Serhat Coşkun..

In first match his stats:
    25 points, 32 attack 23 points (%72 :obey: :white: ), 1 block, 1 ace

In the second match:
    32 points, 51 attack 26 points (%51 :thumbup: ), 4 block, 2 ace

That's really something! Did he play in ECH last year? I can't recall him...

The most important 3:

• That's really something! Did he play in ECH last year? I can't recall him...

No he didnt, his first season in Turkish NT :D He is 23 yo,198cm and 350cm spike height.Big talent for turkish NT hope we can see him in big european clubs soon :lol:

2010/2011 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Turkish Cup Winner :cup:
    2011/2012 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Super Cup Winner :cup:

• That's how I thought. I would remeber such a guy for sure :)

The most important 3:

• I thought about it some more and now I'm sure; for the Dutch team we should just have patience.. results are still inevitable. Timing with current results is very bad, but that's the thing with development of teams... it does not care about what tournament is coming up, one should just remain patient, no matter what happens. There is enoug effort and there is enough talent... results are inevitable.