You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Inside VolleyCountry. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

mariuszj1939

Intermediate

• "mariuszj1939" is male
  • "mariuszj1939" started this thread

Favourite Team: Poland, Brazil, Chemik Police

Favourite Players: Swieniewicz, Werblińska, Grun, Wlazły

Tuesday, October 5th 2010, 3:26pm

European Championships 2011

10-18 September 2011:

hosts : Austria and Czech Republic
other qualified teams : Poland, France, Bulgaria, Russia, Serbia, Slovenia, Finland, Slovakia, Germany, Italy, Portugal, Belgium, Estonia, Turkey

The DOL for the final stage of the competition will be staged 21-October in Prague.

LosHe

Beginner

• "LosHe" is male

Favourite Team: German Volleyball Team

Thursday, October 7th 2010, 11:24pm

The games will be played in Vienna (Stadthalle), Innsbruck (Olympiaworld), Prague (O2-Arena) and Karlsbad (KV Arena).
Here is the official website www.eurovolley2011.com

mariuszj1939

Intermediate

• "mariuszj1939" is male

Thursday, October 21st 2010, 10:36am

Pool A (Vienna)
Austria
Serbia
Slovenia
Turkey

Pool B (Karlove Vary)
Czech Re.
Russia
Portugal
Estonia

Pool C (Innsbruck)
Italy
France
Finland
Belgium

Pool D (Prague)
Poland
Bulgaria
Slovakia
Germany

I'm not sure what system will be used after first phase.
According to official page there will be games between 2nd and 3rd teams - winner will play with 1st team in quarterfinal.
Of course there are no info which pools will be played together.
http://www.eurovolley2011.com/en/schedule.html

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "mariuszj1939" (Oct 21st 2010, 10:56am)

Konrad

Szczecinianin

• "Konrad" is male

Favourite Team: Poland, USA(M), Spain(M)

Favourite Players: Eleonora Dziękiewicz, Lloy Ball, Manon Flier, Neslihan Demir Darnel, Zbigniew Bartman, Dawid Murek

Thursday, October 21st 2010, 10:57am

I think our pool is the strongest: Poland, Bulgaria, Germany. Slovaks also know how to play volleyball.
Pool A seems to be the weakest.
The most important 3:
POLAND-SZCZECIN-VOLLEYBALL

5th place - Prediction Game - World League 2011 :D

Bartek

Jesus I Trust In You

• "Bartek" is male

Favourite Team: Уралочка НТМК Екатеринбург

Thursday, October 21st 2010, 11:23am

According to official page there will be games between 2nd and 3rd teams - winner will play with 1st team in quarterfinal.
Of course there are no info which pools will be played together.

Winners of Groups will be in Quarterfinals. 2nd and 3rd Teams will fight for Quarterfinals.
A with B, C with D. I read about it in internet.
Prediction Game:

Gold Medals - 14

Silver Medals - 12

Bronze Medals - 9

Overall: 35

Details

raylight

young padawan, defensive tackle

• "raylight" is male

Favourite Team: Levski

Favourite Players: Jekov, Nikolov, Кaziyski, Todorov,Tsvetanov, V.Bratoev, Zlatanov, Huantorena, Simon, Ball, Leon, Salparov

Thursday, October 21st 2010, 11:25am

Any details for the quarterfinal scheme - who against who?
Oops :aww:
Full matches and volleyball videos from me:
http://www.youtube.com/user/raylight234/featured
http://vimeo.com/user9567204
http://www.dailymotion.com/user/raylight234/1

RESULTS:
The observed results indicate that, sooner or later, weight training leads to full recovery and as such is therapeutically indispensable. ... As a result, all the patients recuperated. ... All the patients who enrolled in the weight training programme were able to avoid back surgery.

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "raylight" (Oct 21st 2010, 11:59am)

CBA

Beginner

• "CBA" is male

Favourite Team: Levski Sofia

Thursday, October 21st 2010, 12:22pm

Serbia always gets the easiest draw :mad: First next year in WL and now the EC 2011.

Poland, Bulgaria, Germany, Slovakia is the toughest group and France and Italy are in one group again :lol:

Bartek

Jesus I Trust In You

• "Bartek" is male

Thursday, October 21st 2010, 1:49pm

In the event that Poland will be on the second position and advancing to the quarter-finals, then most probably will meet with Russia. If Poland will be third in the group, she could fight with Bulgaria over the semi-final. According to the first commentaries regulations of the European championships can support "tactical defeats" similarly how it was in the last world championships in Italy.
Prediction Game:

Gold Medals - 14

Silver Medals - 12

Bronze Medals - 9

Details

Bartek

Jesus I Trust In You

• "Bartek" is male

Thursday, October 21st 2010, 1:52pm

Prediction Game:

Gold Medals - 14

Silver Medals - 12

Bronze Medals - 9

Details

raylight

• "raylight" is male

Favourite Players: Jekov, Nikolov, Кaziyski, Todorov,Tsvetanov, V.Bratoev, Zlatanov, Huantorena, Simon, Ball, Leon, Salparov

Thursday, October 21st 2010, 3:27pm

I think that the program is too intense - three days, three games in a row!

RESULTS:
The observed results indicate that, sooner or later, weight training leads to full recovery and as such is therapeutically indispensable. ... As a result, all the patients recuperated. ... All the patients who enrolled in the weight training programme were able to avoid back surgery.

Ömer

Professional

• "Ömer" is male

Favourite Team: Fenerbahçe

Thursday, October 21st 2010, 5:13pm

Pool A (Vienna)
Austria
Serbia
Slovenia
Turkey
Good draw for us. :) Thanks.

YavorD

Setter

• "YavorD" is male

Favourite Team: Bulgarian NT, Neftochimik Burgas, Belogorie Belgorod, Sisley Treviso

Thursday, October 21st 2010, 6:22pm

IMO the competition format of the ECH is great! The group leaders will be forced to win all three games to gain an extra day rest, the crossed games between the 2nd and 3rd-ranked for the 4 left places in the quarters are IMO necessary because some groups are always harder than others, so an additional chance will be given to good 3rd ranked teams! The only thing I have some suspicions about is the missing information regarding how the qurterfinals and semifinals will be determined, there's nothing about that either on cev.lu, or the tournament website.. I can only hope the whole scheme had been set up before the draw, not right after it...

Generally, the ECHs and OGs prove to have reasonable competition formulas! The only recent exception was ECH 2009 where the second group round IMO was completely unnecessary! ECHs and OGs tend to introduce elimination rounds right after the group stage (most of the cases) - something that FIVB should definitely start to consider! In ECH 2011 the champion will have to play 6 or 7 games for 9 days, which might be problematic at some time, but is definitely fair because every defeat/win matters!!!

• "burak-ı naz" is male

Favourite Team: Fenerbahçe, Germany NT, Dutch NT, Belgium NT, USA NT

Saturday, October 23rd 2010, 11:21pm

Official website of the championship

http://www.volleyeuro2011.at/
"Lo sbaglio più grande e quello di credere di aver vinto prima ancora di giocare la partita"

Tuesday, February 15th 2011, 11:27pm

Ticketing campaign for matches to be played in Austria will start today!
Wednesday, February 16, at 12 o'clock will see the official start of the ticketing campaign for this year’s biggest sports event in Austria! Tickets for the matches of the EuroVolley 2011 to be played in Vienna and Innsbruck can be booked online at www.eurovolley2011.com/en/tickets.html!

The 2011 CEV European Championship – Men will take run through September 10 to 18 in Austria and the Czech Republic. Tickets for the matches are available from 18 €. The most expensive tickets will cost 113 €. With the exception of the preliminary round and the Playoffs scheduled for September 14, 2011 in Vienna, only daily tickets (i.e. valid for 2 games) can be bought. The ticketing campaign for the matches to be played in Prague and Karlovy Vary will start this coming May.

Italy, France, Finland and Belgium will face each other in the preliminaries at the “Olympiaworld” hall in Innsbruck (September 10-12) which seats 8,000 spectators.
Apparently the Finnish fans could hardly wait for the start of the ticketing. As soon as their team was qualified for this big international event, the organizers received 400 requests for tickets … At the Wiener Stadthalle (9,589 seats), the venue in Vienna, host Austria will play the national teams of Serbia, Slovenia and Turkey in the preliminaries. Afterwards Austria’s biggest venue will also see encounters of the Playoffs, quarterfinals, semi-finals and, of course, the finals.

For the preliminaries in Innsbruck daily tickets are available for 69 Euros (1st category), 46 Euros (2nd category) and 24 Euros (3rd category). The prices for tickets for the preliminary and Playoffs matches in Vienna (Sept. 10-12 and Sept. 14) per match are 46 Euros (1st category) 30 Euros (2nd category) and 18 Euros (3rd category).
Starting with the Playoffs all encounters in Austria will take place in Vienna. Tickets for the quarterfinals (2 matches) on September 15 are available for 69, 46 or 24 Euros. The semi-finals of the EuroVolley 2011 are scheduled for September 17. Three categories of tickets are available for these encounters for 90, 62 or 31 Euros. Tickets for the final day (September 18 ) are available for 113, 79 and 38 Euros.
Discounts of about 10% apply to group bookings from 20 tickets upwards per day and category!
CEV

Skill Wins Points
Heart Wins Games

Bartek

Jesus I Trust In You

• "Bartek" is male

Thursday, February 24th 2011, 1:44pm

Poland will play with the Wild Card in the World Cup- said today Mirosław Przedpełski.
Prediction Game:

Gold Medals - 14

Silver Medals - 12

Bronze Medals - 9

Details

Konrad

Szczecinianin

• "Konrad" is male

Favourite Team: Poland, USA(M), Spain(M)

Favourite Players: Eleonora Dziękiewicz, Lloy Ball, Manon Flier, Neslihan Demir Darnel, Zbigniew Bartman, Dawid Murek

Thursday, February 24th 2011, 2:03pm

Poland will play with the Wild Card in the World Cup- said today Mirosław Przedpełski.
Yes, I've heard about it. I can't say I'm not glad (of course if it is official), but on the other hand: another wild card for Poland... :whistle: :gone:
The most important 3:
POLAND-SZCZECIN-VOLLEYBALL

5th place - Prediction Game - World League 2011 :D

raylight

• "raylight" is male

Thursday, February 24th 2011, 8:06pm

You'll force us to become European champions that way :D

RESULTS:

superbobo

Intermediate

• "superbobo" is male

Favourite Team: Bulgaria, France, Puerto Rico

Favourite Players: Yordanov, Teodorov, Visotto, Leal

Sunday, July 10th 2011, 11:22am

What a stupid formula is that. I can't believe. But in the other hand I wish we can eliminate Rusiia in QF's. Don't think this time will be easy in World Cup. There will be USA, Cuba, Brazil, much improved Argentina, possibly Russia again, maybe Italy and Australia, Japan and Egypt, Tunisia.

mariuszj1939

Intermediate

• "mariuszj1939" is male

Monday, July 11th 2011, 12:20pm

Competition formula :

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2011_Men%27…ll_Championship

4.7.2.1 The ranking of teams is determined by the points awarded for matches won and lost.
4.7.2.2 Points awarded per match to each team:
• Winner 3:0 or 3:1 3 points
• Winner 3:2 2 points
• Loser 2:3 1 point
• Loser 1:3 or 0:3 0 point
4.7.2.3 In case of equality in the number of points gained by two or several teams, they will be
classified in descending order by the number of matches won.
4.7.2.4 If the tie persists, as per number of matches won, they will be classified in descending order
by the set quotient resulting from the division of the number of all sets won by the number of
all sets lost.
4.7.2.5 If the tie persists, as per the set quotient, they will be classified in descending order by the
set points quotient resulting from the division of all set points scored by the total of set points
lost during all sets.
4.7.2.6 If the tie continues, as per the sets points quotient, the teams are ranked according to the
result(s) of the match(es) they have been disputing between them.

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "mariuszj1939" (Jul 11th 2011, 6:33pm)

Kk15

Sage

• "Kk15" is female

Favourite Team: Italian NTs – Trento

Monday, July 11th 2011, 4:34pm

Quoted

IMO the competition format of the ECH is great! The group leaders will be forced to win all three games to gain an extra day rest, the crossed games between the 2nd and 3rd-ranked for the 4 left places in the quarters are IMO necessary because some groups are always harder than others, so an additional chance will be given to good 3rd ranked teams! The only thing I have some suspicions about is the missing information regarding how the qurterfinals and semifinals will be determined, there's nothing about that either on cev.lu, or the tournament website.. I can only hope the whole scheme had been set up before the draw, not right after it...

Yes, I agree! It's a good thing that the first place in the pool means a lot. And in this way only 4 teams will be eliminated after the first phase, so lot of teams will have is own chance! :D

Btw, the tickets are expensive! In Innsbruck from 24 to 69!! And it's only a preliminary pool! And why there it cost more than in Vienna? :down: And the final is really expensive :what:

Social bookmarks