European Championships 2011

• Italy won 3-1 over Belgio!

That was an hard match, and even if of course I'm glad we won, I didn't like at all how we started the match and how we played the 3rd set, always letting them came back... they had like 4 set points!
    And also in the third set we were leading 20-10 and let them score many points in a row... but it's ok, at the end we managed to won the 3rd set at that was really important, so we could won the match and took 3 points.
    Best player: I'll say Zaytsev, because he was the most constant. The commentators said Savani, but at the biginning I didn't like him... while later he woke up^^

About Belgium, many many compliments to Veerhes, it's seemed he was always on court, the other MB almost didn't exist and he was magically always there! Depestele did very nice sets, also to Verahnammen he play fast and short sets really effective. I liked so much also the libero, and Van der Dries that played well the first set. Later he was replaced by Van Walle that did good but nothing... out of order, if I can say that (wonderful ace on Zaytsev, tough!), at least I had this impression. Deroo contribuite very well when the coach let him join the court.
    Best player: Veerhes or Depestele

BTW, Portugal- Czech 2-3

• I'm so suprise of our game. It was fantastic match. Whole sets was nice. Zygadlo played very well today - especially with middle blockers and Kubiak. This second one was unstoppable today.
    Of course, I don't understand this changes with Jarosz on attack, he didn't showed anything today, and when he appeared on the court I just left my room, because I didn't want to watched this. Kurek's attack in the end of the set was unbelievable. Amazing, so amazing.
    I should say something about polish fans, because they are the best in the volleyball world. They are everywhere.
    What else can I say, after these emotions? :roll:

Kubiak was amazing today.For Jarosz,I think he really need to find himself,he can't show what he can do.Today the attackers were still not good,but I think Gruzka played better than last month.

• I'm glad as I predicted such result Poland-Germany 3:1

Additionally I posted 5 days ago :
    "No more complains !

Anastasi already selected national team and we have to support it.

(we may say something after competition ....)"

• GUYSSSSSSSS :heart: :obey: My beloveeeeed guuuuysss! :heart:
    I don't know where should I start!!!!! What an amazing and exciting match!!! I finished watching it with wet eyes almost, seriously, it meant so much to me.
    It all started just beautifully in those first two sets. We played SO WELL. Żygadło was setting the balls equally, just the way I love it, our reception was INSANE, serve also very good! Kurek and Kubiak are effing badasses. Thank God for listening to my requests!!! :obey:
    Almost everything was working so well! Our block was just ridiculous sometimes! Seriously I was so delighted! I am still delighted!!!!
    Then we were stuck. Grozer was killing us with his sick serve, we started to make some mistakes, god it was soooooooooooo exciting and I thought I will die, but we managed to win it! Oh god, what an amazing effort!
    Every of our guys gave something, left heart on this freakin' court, I saw them fighting again! My lions!
    Żygadło, good setting! Kubiak, Kurek :white: amazing in everything...SERVE, attack, also their reception was pretty good! Middle-blockers, did what they had to do, Igła...... :obey: great reception, great defensive, great POINT! He scored a point, it was soooooo good, so smart!
    Our attitude was....guys! I want to see you with such an amazing approach ALWAYS!
    Our fans were also incredible! It was just craaaazy!
    Andrea....thank you so much...just for being our coach. You're totally amazing, he will seriously always be my hero! I hope all those people who were bashing him all the time feel stupid now! He prepared our guys so well! I know...it's just the begining of the tournament, but come on...our guys are BILION times better than few weeks ago!!! He's seriously my hero.
    Aaaaahh...guys, that was sweet! I love you so much for your attitude, keep it that way! Good luck guys tomorrow against Bulgaria!!!! Show your teeth again! I'm already so proud of you, but let me be even more!!! Come on! Never give up!!! Show your best, for your loyal fans! Thank you again for this beautiful evening!!! :heart:

• Yes, I breathed with sigh of relief, my bad feelings hadn't ben necessary :) Very good game by Żygadło, fantastic by Kurek and one of the best (almost perfect) by Kubiak in NT. Precious victory for 3pts and great start in ECh. Tomorrow - Bulgaria. Bulgarians need to win, so the game might be difficult. I can't say who is favorite in this duel...

The most important 3:
    POLAND-SZCZECIN-VOLLEYBALL

5th place - Prediction Game - World League 2011 :D

• Kubiak was amazing today.For Jarosz,I think he really need to find himself,he can't show what he can do.Today the attackers were still not good,but I think Gruzka played better than last month.

Sorry, but how many times I've heard this sentence? He find himself since a year :)
    It's unbelievable, that polish team won this match without OPP player :lol:

• I'm so suprise of our game. It was fantastic match. Whole sets was nice. Zygadlo played very well today - especially with middle blockers and Kubiak. This second one was unstoppable today.
    Of course, I don't understand this changes with Jarosz on attack, he didn't showed anything today, and when he appeared on the court I just left my room, because I didn't want to watched this. Kurek's attack in the end of the set was unbelievable. Amazing, so amazing.
    I should say something about polish fans, because they are the best in the volleyball world. They are everywhere.
    What else can I say, after these emotions? :roll:

Aga, jesteśmy po prostu zajebiści!!!! :D :drink: God, it means so much to me. After this match my eyes were almost wet, I don't know..maybe too many emotions, or I was really happy with our guys! I guess both....
    I'm flying nooooow....
    I hope we'll keep our attitude that way! Ah, I'm sure we will!
    Btw, I seriously worship our coach.....

• Gold medal - World League 2013 Prediction Game
    Bronze medal - World League 2012 Prediction Game

Edited once, last by kondzio ().

• Poland won :woohoo: We played really good match :) Żygadło set really good and our middles finally were better. Kubiak 16 pts., Kurek 15, Nowakowski 11, Możdżonek 10

God, it looks just beautiful! Good job Łukasz!!!

• Stokr 28% in attack. Not good. Thanks God, that Platenik played pretty good - 22/38, 58% in attack 8o

France... Of course, the best was Rouzier, like almost always, but we can say, that he has just 49% in attack.
    Finland better in block - 16 blocks to 10 by France. BUT - 8 aces made by France to 1 by Finland, so... :win:

None of you said, that Mozdzonek scored more points than Jarosz&Gruszka together :lol:

• Conratulations to Poland :)
    I hope you will reach the final if we can't and will give us the wild card :drink:

• None of you said, that Mozdzonek scored more points than Jarosz&Gruszka together :lol:

Jarosz and Gruszka scored the same points like Mozdzonek- 10 points. I can't watch at game our atacker. One worst than the other.. I know Wlazly is "injured", but where is Janeczek, Gromadowski, Konarski or even Jungiewicz. These players are two class better than Jarosz! :wall:

• Jarosz and Gruszka scored the same points like Mozdzonek- 10 points. I can't watch at game our atacker. One worst than the other.. I know Wlazly is "injured", but where is Janeczek, Gromadowski, Konarski or even Jungiewicz. These players are two class better than Jarosz! :wall:

But Anastasi doesn't think about others :down: In wide roster was Janeczek, but he probably got injured and he didn't have any chance to play.

Gold medal - World League 2013 Prediction Game
    Bronze medal - World League 2012 Prediction Game

• Just to give you a little information about the public standing of volleyball in Germany, here is a little side note:

In the middle of fourth set the tv broadcaster, sport1, claimed to have a little "transmission problem" and switched, what coincidence, just in time for the start of the basketball match Greece-Russia, to the basketball ech. Until i found a working live stream, the match was over :wall:
    After today' s performance, i wonder if they will broadcast any of the other matches (and if i want to see them at all :D )

• A very interesting first day of the championship even though our guys spoiled the whole pleasure of it. I could watch some teams today, everyone took what was necessary apart from Bulgaria. The first game is always a difficult one, but we lacked hearts. Most of the teams showed some weakness due to the opening day and the expectations, but the rest at least won. Stoychev was quite average, he could have influenced the game in some moments, I don't know why he didn't. There is still hope, but with this kind of game we have no chances to advance to the second round. I am saying that because we play an inspired Poland tomorrow and in case of a defeat we won't have much time to recover for the game against Germany.. we will surely need a win tomorrow!

Some critized Stokr already, but the substitute David Konecny didn't do much better. I am sure numbers will go up gradually in the next days.

• I remember, that 2 years ago Gruszka started ECH really bad. But after first match was only better so I hope, that scenario will redo :)

Yeah and two years ago we defeated Germans 3:1 as well :D
    But it really doesn't matter, every match is different. I hope our guys will keep playing better! Good luck tomorrow! :heart: