European Championships 2011

• No problem raylight, you guys can always count on me, 'cause Bulgaria is my second beloved team. I always wish you all the best! :drink:

No problem :drink: Ah yes? Totally opposite to me :D Btw, can somebody tell me what jerseys have you worn when you played against us on WCh in Italy? :D

The most important thing is that evrything is totally wierd :rolll: And as for the match you ask - we were all in green jerseys, but that is a past already, now it is time for 'Trento fashion style' :mirror:

Wild Wild West!

..............................................................................................

" There is nothing better than this"

..............................................................................................

• The most important thing is that evrything is totally wierd :rolll: And as for the match you ask - we were all in green jerseys, but that is a past already, now it is time for 'Trento fashion style' :mirror:

Dang, those black jerseys make me feel nervous :D I hope this is just a weird superstition :D
    Naaaah, come on, shirts can't have influence on players' game......right? :D

• Dang, those black jerseys make me feel nervous :D I hope this is just a weird superstition :D

Of course, they can't ... :whistle:
    Now it is time for Poland to breake the spell of Bulgarian black jerseys and proove that all that thing is just a coinsidence :roll:

Wild Wild West!

• Dang, those black jerseys make me feel nervous :D I hope this is just a weird superstition :D

How about Red&White in blue? I love that jersey because everyone looks fresh new to me in it :rolll:

• In fact I kinda hate Bulgarians :rolll: , they always chose Italy to play their best volleyball, damn!! :lol: Why sucking vs Argentina and do fireworks vs Italy? And always in important matches! Don't they care about theyr italians teammates?? :P

I almost prefere to meet Russia than Bulgaria in an hipotetical semifinal!

ps I would pay to see them in pikn and yellow jerseys!!!
    !

It's simple. Bulgarians are lazy people, they need something extra to motivate them to show their best. 6-7 years ago Italy were the best team and biggest name in European volleyball so this was more than enough to motivate them. Now almost all of the guys are playing for Italian clubs and they want to show they deserve their money

• Speaking about conicidence, I forgot to say that yesterday in Innsbruck when Italy come in to the court the music chosen was....

HIGHWAY TO HELL!!!!! :rolll:

And because our commentators started a bit in late with the tenchical comment, we perfectly heard the players singing the anthem (it was possible to recognize their single voices! expecially Buti xD), and I couldn't stop thinking to that crazy video! :lol:

Highway to Hell is going to become our team-song :rolll:

• How about Red&White in blue? I love that jersey because everyone looks fresh new to me in it :rolll:

I have mixed feelings about it! I like it and hate it at same time :D I hate it, 'cause I don't like blue color, and I remember our guys wearing them when we got spanked by Finland in WL '09 :D Well...actually now I started to like it even more, but despite those great victories over Russia and Argentina (maybe not so great, but we won against Weber's team, and that really matters :D ) I still feel weird seeing our guys in blue :D White&reds are the one and only, and they should keep it that way! :D

• It's simple. Bulgarians are lazy people, they need something extra to motivate them to show their best. 6-7 years ago Italy were the best team and biggest name in European volleyball so this was more than enough to motivate them. Now almost all of the guys are playing for Italian clubs and they want to show they deserve their money

yes, probably!

BTW I rememebr Yosifov blocking Zaytsev more than once and I was like "VIKTOR! how you dare to block HIM??! Your past club soul, your sun in the difficult moment, your moral capitain?! Shame on youuu! That's how you show you greatefulness to him!?" :lol:

• It doesn't work. One link is catholic holy mass in Czech language :D
    But thanks :)

I watch from here, but I warn you - it sucks :D

http://www.sportlemon.tv/v-2/10/26/v-302678.html

Wild Wild West!

• Actually livescorehunter and fromsports lead to the same source.

I didin't know :( Unfortunately the translation is a little bit tragic
    Anyway, Slovakia won the first set 25-23, and Germans didn't agree a lot about the final point, but as far as I saw (picture is awful) there was a net from their side.

Wild Wild West!

• German staff extremely unhappy with the referees

• It doesn't work. One link is catholic holy mass in Czech language :D
    But thanks :)

It works, try other link :) Click under 'Other links' and you'll be able to watch SVK vs GER :)
    Anyway Slovakia is 1:0 up! :super: Go Slovakia, gooo!