European Championships 2011

• Simone :rose: :love:
    he will compensate a little bit the absence of Sidao in the ECH :lol: :lol:

Ooooh, so you should watch South American Championship... I will do that :lol: :lol:

It's sad, that Dutch NT will not play in European Championship. I like the players from this team...

• we shall open a fan thread for Sidao IMO :lol:
    I've never been so much keen into a volleyball player before :love: :heart: :rose:

mhmm your avatar :P

I won't change it anymore, beacuse I did it few days ago, and I felt... stupid.
    He's aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaamazing. :rose:

Like a player, of course... :what:
    I lying to myself :lol: :lol:

OK, stop, beacuse I'm back to memories, when I was kid and I was in love with Backstreet Boys and Scooter. :lol:

• I won't change it anymore, beacuse I did it few days ago, and I felt... stupid.

OK, stop, beacuse I'm back to memories, when I was kid and I was in love with Backstreet Boys and Scooter. :lol:

The ECH is not even started and yet we already have one page dedicated to Sidao :lol:
    As much as I want you to not change your avater I am afraid we will continue having such discussions if it stays :love:

• The ECH is not even started and yet we already have one page dedicated to Sidao :lol:
    As much as I want you to not change your avater I am afraid we will continue having such discussions if it stays :love:

I like it :lol:
    He's my favourite player, so I can talk about him... Hours and hours... :rose:

For the formalities: I'm not stupid, 13-years old psycho fan :lol: :lol:

• I like it :lol:
    He's my favourite player, so I can talk about him... Hours and hours... :rose:

For the formalities: I'm not stupid, 13-years old psycho fan :lol: :lol:

We are all psycho's here for different reasons :lol:

• nadeja!!!!!!

you can't use avatar like this and don't give me an advise before!!! I'll die of heart attack!! :lol:

I think I'm going to change avatar too xD

Do it! Make this website prettier :lol: :lol: :lol:

• We are all psycho's here for different reasons :lol:

Yup :lol: All psycho- let's unite! :rolll:
    Ok...so pretty much Sidao rules here...I feel weird. I feel the pressure of loving Sidao as much, as you do girls :rolll:
    But I just love his serve :(

• Yup :lol: All psycho- let's unite! :rolll:
    Ok...so pretty much Sidao rules here...I feel weird. I feel the pressure of loving Sidao as much, as you do girls :rolll:
    But I just love his serve :(

You love his serve... You're welcome! :lol: :lol: :thumbsup:

• yep, I love his serve too :rolll:
    it is all about his serve wich drives me so much crasy :cheesy: I swear :lol:

Oh, so if I love his serve, that means I'm also in the Sidao lovers club? Awesome :rolll:
    His serve is reaaaaalllllyyyy insane, let's make a song about it, or a poem as toraypower suggested. I can't geeeet enoooughhh! :rolll: :drink:

• Done!! :lol: But I thought to chose another subject cuase Parodi was already represented!! =)

Olja, that's your turn. Pick someone!! :love: :lol:

Oh man...but it's so hard do pick someoneee...there are sooo many interesting guys out there :love: My unconditional love for Ł.Kadziewicz is well known here, so I don't think it is a necessity to put him into my avatar, it's already too obvious, avatar wouldn't make it less/more obvious :rolll: Ok, so...uhm...I'll try to pick someone, it will take me a while...I guess :D
    Edit.! It's harder than I expected! I'm googling and I...can't find my bib :what:

• Sidao was with Giba in Mc'Donald, during the F8.

Funny ;-)))

Holy smoke! I wish I could be in this McDonalds eating McFlurry and drinking coffee with them ! :cheesy:
    From where you have such an interesting news? :D

we shall open a fan thread for Sidao IMO :lol:
    I've never been so much keen into a volleyball player before :love: :heart: :rose:

Yep. We should do this.
    Actually not only for him IMO. There is a lot of lovely players to talk about :roll:
    I was once enchanted by Mariusz Wlazły. When it was...

I won't change it anymore, beacuse I did it few days ago, and I felt... stupid.

I personally contributed to the return of Sidao ! :lol: